NorthWest Front Speaks on Christchrich revenge shooting

I know we are deep in a debate about all things considering Brenton Tarrant, the Christchurch Shooter, how to interpret it, and strategy going forward. I thought it would be good to spread more awareness for the Northwest Front and their podcast. They are a white nationalist separatist organization in America and understand that change will not come politically. I urge everyone to consider their wise words concerning this attack. Racially aware whites are rare, and worth their weight in gold. Do not throw your life away.
northwestfront.org/rfn/rfn032119.mp3

Attached: 1553313123377.jpg (722x936, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
northwestfront.org/rfn/rfn022119.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=nICeso8336Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Llyu3g2XEbU
youtube.com/watch?v=cmV0EvlnsbM
youtube.com/watch?v=2ikMFKa_pWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

They've achieved jackshit since they've been around. Their ideas are good, just seems that their leadership is poor and whites are just not interested in joining them.

Right.
Remember that Tarrant planned his attack for 2 whole years. Don't be like a muslim goatfucker who go allau akbar with a knife and get recket by police, if you want to act for the good of your people, do it in an itelligent way. Plan ahead and train extensively.

Attached: 1553073530510.jpg (700x803, 128K)

(((NorthWest HoneyPot)))
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: israel pol white terrorism.png (980x941, 265K)

There's usually a general for them floating around here somewhere. We've been pretty seriously compromised lately though. This place is just sort of a desert now. And yet, I'm still here. Forever.

Attached: 1553322519971.jpg (550x791, 279K)

lmao who cares what they say, they're never going to accomplish their goal in the first place.
America's a slow burn ala. Brazil. Nothing more.

>lmao who cares what they say, they're never going to accomplish their goal in the first place.
Their goal is a honeypot for FEDS

I don't think they've failed, necessarily. Isn't it mostly move to the northwest, invest in your community, have white children, don't be a fucking tard?

Attached: 1537795549050.jpg (645x912, 73K)

I read his manifesto and it's complete bullshit.

I wrote a reply from a real white nationalist perspective:

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

We need more unity amongst our race.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1553291517456.png (618x562, 134K)

Accelerationist scum.

Fuck your anti-white bullshit.

Didn't read any of it
Moar pics of warrior princess?

>listen to these guys
>since are they are completely irrelevant literally who's I'll have to explain who they are to you

I think her name is Kylee Nicole.

Attached: Kylee-Nicole.04.jpg (850x905, 294K)

Looks like a tranny

You're probably not wrong

Attached: Kylee-Nicole.02-1.jpg (600x1073, 213K)

OP is not a faggot

>http
i aint clicking that shit

That man doesn’t have a penis....

Bump for Harold.

>How's it going fellow Aryans!

I'm not anti-white. I believe we need to be more 14 words than 88 precepts. But we also have to be willing to fight, and the current doctrine everyone is sticking to is "violence is always wrong" and "if you kill the enemy, they win" which is straight up falling for kike lies. If we can't make people realize the pressure around us, there will be no one to fight for the future. We're already losing. We are fucking out of time, and betrayed by leadership everywhere.

Seems like she takes Clenbuterol desu.

Also the fuck off was more referring to you expecting people to click that link. You're phishing, or stupid. So which is it? If the ideas were worth spreading you'd have it in a jpeg.

Attached: this thread.jpg (442x293, 11K)

CHECKED!
Lol hilarious.

Guns aren't really necessary to fight the enemies of the white race.

>whites are just not interested in joining them.
i've actually seriously thought about joining them but its a huge risk on my part. How can you trust people you've never met? There are just to many fucking retards that want to fuck you over just waay to many.

Muh dick.

This is why I havn't officially joined any group like this. Though at the same time it's pretty stupid that literally every single pro white group mentioned on here is spammed with accusations of
>honeypot
>mossad
>lizard people
Harold's books were good though.

Attached: 1552770630982.jpg (720x710, 42K)

Then type an s after the p you stupid faggot.

You don't need to officially join them if you don't trust them you just need to move to the Northwest territory and form strong families and communities and get ready for the collapse.

WHY in the current year FUCK is the goddamn NWF website so fucked?!?
>right click to save .mp3 for local playback
>Errors out.
FUCK NWF! GET YOUR GODDAMN SHIT TOGETHER ANDREW, YOU TIPTOEING KEK!

Attached: 1535165294395.jpg (525x469, 59K)

your astroturfing is getting stale schlomo, get some new material

Attached: 20190323 3(1).jpg (8000x5387, 3.99M)

less than 4 mins into this, and robo-donner's already doing the typical NPC "legal disclamer" bullshit.
*sigh* "proud white man" my ass.
Jesus, this fag sounds like a fucking lawyer.
>LARPs as a IRA-style "secure the homeland" resistance front
>makes goddamn sure he covers his ass ((( legally ))) because he's afraid.
yeah, sign me up guise.

Based. As. Fuck. Thank you, this infographic is awesome.

Attached: 1553191024084.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I don't think they are a honey pot or any shit like that I just think there are bad white people now and you cannot trust them.

oh for fucks sake!
Donner: "I only skimmed parts of the manifesto"
then
"seems very well written"
>holy shit my long-lost sides!
This Harold Covington fan club turned cult is getting more retarded by the week.
>IRA style propaganda for YEARS now becomes "don't be a Lone Wolf" because "random Lone Wolf stuff doesn't cut it" and "symbolic gestures don't work in the modern era" .

NorthWestCuck

It's the right thing to say.
>When you have to talk, talk, don't shoot!

There's inaccuracies in this infographic.

This jackass doesn't even bother to read the fucking thing he commenting on?
LAZY LEADERSHIP
A
Z
Y

>and you wonder why nobody's selling their shit and running to the PNW? HAHAHAHA!!!
The show where they admit that after 10 years, now that harry died they are basically STILL without a solid plan of action, and clueless as to how to proceed.
Keep in mind, that Andy was the one who claimed the mantle just as Harold was dying off, and now that he's got it, it's back to re-inventing the wheel from scratch.
Well, that and commenting on shit he's obviously ill-informed on. Typical.

I'm assuming, from that comment, that you've never bothered to listen to Harold during the Obama years, user. If you had, you wouldn't be saying that.

A fine brapper with a fine braaa--braaa--braaaaapper.

>NorthWest Front

Attached: 1551251868135.png (792x475, 375K)

I can save you guys some time, this recording is more circle-logic and tiptoeing around the answer to the problem. For all the years of "muh homeland", then tone's shifted drasticly now.
This clownshow went from "I can have this homeland in 5 years with a dozen class-A men and a sack of money" and "sit in a motel and wait for THE CALL" to "L-Let's just move and work jobs" then "in 2-3 generations, after America colapses under the weight of the jew" to "we need dedicated racial WORKERS" and in 60 YEARS, THAT's when we'll be ready".

TopWew
o
p
W
e
w

Attached: 1488_KEKs.jpg (600x528, 72K)

Heh, wrong.
Can You recognise it?

I can recognise this:
northwestfront.org/rfn/rfn022119.mp3
>"can't print up copies of his own book"
>muh public domain
>not having the means to publish your OWN propaganda
literal left-queers are able to print up their own shit, but these "white men" don't know how to do desktop publishing in the 21st century???
Wasted these dues-dollars on paying a ((( publisher ))) to fuck you over, instead of investing in the hands-on means of production.
Keep on winning, lads.

GET THE FUCK OUT NAMEFAG

Attached: 1518281829666.jpg (900x811, 138K)

white people are done, fuck off already
you sold out your ancestry for another day of appeasement
fucking cowards that you are

for a bunch of guys who go out of their way to record themselves for an hour and ups it out on the internet, they sure don't say much that's worth a fuck. This cult's is some baby-tier bullshit. Empty words that say nothing. I've heard all of this bullshit for YEARS from patriot groups to Religious cults, it ALL the same template.
Bla bla bla "work harder" bla bla "send us money" bla bla bla "It's Happening".
And then when someone finally DOES "Do something" [remember when Harry kept QQing about white boys sitting behind their keyboards on the internet and kept saying to DO SOMETHING] *cough Dylan Roof cough* Well, what do you think they have to day then?
Disavow, verbally distance themselves, talk talk and talk about "the future".
Fuck Harold's dead jewish ass! *spit*
And Fuck Andy for being an eneffectual and braindead moron, quick to take the leadership role, but grossly underqualified to wield it.
fucker preaches and says nothing but "i don't know" and fills time with empty platitudes and acts like he's leading anything other than a dead man's circle jerk.

Wow that's a nice swimming pool

OP's link is NWF's advertising on Jow Forums for "notice me sempai" clicks to try to stay relevant to "the movement". I just listened to the whole thing, it's vapid air blowing out a cuck's cleft arsehole.
>BRAP
sound like a fart. stinks like one too.

I am now Wolfenix and I am a huge fucking faggot.

lol nice try glows

Last time I looked the Fed went full terror on the NWF back during Ruby Ridge...btw stop pushing a hoax

THE GLOWING JUDEN

Attached: jewish.jpg (629x720, 125K)

>Politics will not be our savoir

>Neither will violence

Cowards.

I should've known from OP's boomer-babe bait pic. There's NO way in hell that a youngblooded male made this OP.
>no https
>no right click download for .mp3
>nothing worth fucking 60 mins of recordied audio being said.
>literally just "we need more white babies and 60 MORE years to even have a chance to start this thing"

Leftists are citing 30 years for "le climate change" to fuck the planet, THE WHOLE ECOSYSTEM OF THE PLANET, and these cunts want to wait it out in Basedtopia, WA. *tm ?
wtf? where's this high White I.Q. I hear so much about? because I ain't seeing it.

You wan to know wether or not to "come home", then just listen to the recording I posted here:
THIS is what Harold's legacy is after "coming home" for 10 years and screeching about "Obama's finney come take y'alls GUNZ Huwyte Man!"
Fuck! His entire hand off is to a guy who repeatedly admits that ((( comrade covington ))) was so inpet and paronoid that he effectually held back his OWN front group.
Let That Sink In.
Ever since he died, they've been playing "H.Q. Group" and debating on HOW to even begin to start something, anything, and realizing that they don't know jack shit about a fucking thing. THIS is why they are saying things like "we need 60 years of breeding" when the situation is that in less than 30 years white's will be a HATED minority class stuck in a ((( panopticon ))) built BY "le patriotic Amerikanz" because of ((( the war on terror ))).

Kek
Either you do a podcast, or you do action, but a podcast about action is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard

Cool fucking story faggot now why don't you stupid fucks go start killing THE FUCKING POLITICIANS who made MASS MIGRATION possible to fucking begin with instead of a bunch of fucking NOBODIES in a god damn fucking mosque

nah - that never happens. no one ever kills the people in charge. nah. don't do that. don't go after the people who made this all possible to begin with.

FIGHT AMONG YOUR FUCKING SELVES GOYIM

In fact there are better ways than going full Leeroy Jenkins anyway: bombs, drone-based attacks, computer hacking, etc.

steroids are bad mmkay

It's not even a podcast about action, it a weekly QQ about why "white people are too comfortable" and not joing THIER exclusive in-group. They've never been about action, only about TALKING about "doing something". Been that way for years, now.
They all get scared when shit gets real, it's why you don't see them starting businesses, or even being able to print their own books.
Fuck, If I had to I could go down to office max or depot or whatever and literally buy everything I'd need to print up a book. shit ain't pretty, but it ain't that hard either.
s'oyfagz been printing up thier own books for years.
youtube.com/watch?v=nICeso8336Y
PRODUCE SHIT WHITEY!

>12 posts by this id

Attached: 1539750028843.jpg (600x600, 84K)

This is how I know that this was a bullshit operation to begin with. Soft targets are just "collateral damage" and forgotten about excpet as a token excuse to shore up logical fallacies.

I just reported you to ASIO :3

>Their ideas are good, just seems that their leadership is poor and whites are just not interested in joining them.
The reason their leadership is crap is probably because some or most of it is comprised of federal agents that keep the organisation going but work to keep it from advancing its goals.

Just look at what has come out over the years about feds infiltrating tiny right wing groups. They do it to the left too but not to the same extent. They don't fear the left like they do the right. Ruby Ridge for example was an attempt to infiltrate a tiny group in North Idaho with a guy, Randy Weaver, who was sympathetic to White causes but not really interested in going hardcore.

I grew up in Hayden Idaho. I know how tiny groups like the Aryan Nations really were, despite how the MSM portrayed them, and the Feds were all over them. I would never in a million years join one of these groups. 100% the feds will have you in their sites as soon as you do.

precisely.

youtube.com/watch?v=Llyu3g2XEbU
--In this video we make hemp paper @ Lakota Hemp Daze. We are inside the community building that has solar & wind generated electric energy. I scan across the room showing a tool that is used to comb & rip the fibers from the stalks. A spinning wheel used to make hemp twine, & a Hemp Break used to break out the hurd fiber of the stalks,leaving long strings of hemp. Craig Lee demonstrates

youtube.com/watch?v=cmV0EvlnsbM
-- s'oyboys doing what NWF apparently cannot.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ikMFKa_pWY
--Here NWFags, get to work!

SEETHING!
>you know it.

Attached: 1537476146210.jpg (466x317, 120K)

who would have guessed a collective of incels and mentally ill degenerates doing a white nationalist LARP can't even form a coherent strategy

It's also how I filter out the fake ass "white people internet show" hosts who are desperate to believe that this was legitimate, but attempt to justify it, then proceed to directly condemn it.
MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!
Do, or do not. THERE IS NO TRY!

Attached: 1508724787344.jpg (1024x768, 215K)

Mossad did a very, very sloppy job.

Attached: 1552970613952.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

I wouldn't talk shit, user. ISIS had their chance to have a caliphate and got co-opted by Mossad and the ones that didn't get set-up and killed off, sold out, bigly.
Takes a big man to cut off a child's head and film it, right?
The sheer number of people they wasted, when they could've gained their support and built something wonderful for themselves. I guess Allah led them to the reward they deserved.

Attached: 1508567774020.jpg (285x325, 13K)

They did what they always do, leave their signature pissing scent on thier handiwork. That Devil's Pride is what their own God has cursed them with. "ye are of your father, the devil..." They are just doing what:
The original Hebrew term satan is a noun from a verb meaning primarily "to obstruct, oppose", as it is found in Numbers 22:22, 1 Samuel 29:4, Psalms 109:6.[17] Ha-Satan is traditionally translated as "the accuser" or "the adversary".
would do.

With Semites?
Expect Fights!

Soon.

We all know who the real (((enemy))) is

Attached: 82284aa29d4ed602319664810a3ff7edd693497f82e0e7f1c21feb201bfb014f.png (1065x699, 508K)

So, before I sign off for the night, tell me, did anyone here bother to listen to this drivel? or Radio Aryan's take?
TRS's?
GoyTalk?
I wonder where "Bowl Gang" is at? This is something that's bound to amuse the fuck out of them.
>"subscribe to pewdiepie"
>didn't say "Read Siege, faggot!"
This is how I recognise the false flag, Anons.

Attached: 1530397970422.jpg (970x545, 105K)

Bruh, I'm on 20+ YEARS of "le soon".
I"m all soon'd out.
Shit, or get off of the toilet, I'm tired of pissing outside like a bum.

Attached: 778578-catman_2.jpg (557x499, 282K)

I'm at a decade myself, brother. Been on these boards since the beginning when it was all for the lulz. Truth be told, I'm jumping ship. I'm going to listen to the world burn from a sailboat in the middle of the ocean while I get fucked off tons of alcohol and eat tuna.

Oh yeah, and for all of the "keep your head down" and "trust the plan" what did /we get?
Epstein got a back room fucking DEAL to AVOID a trial and a felony charge!?!
40 + victim / witnesses and the cocksucking ((( FBI ))) let's him skate?!?
I hope you people finally learned your lesson this time. I really get tired of this cuck-carousel. Watchign the snake eats it's own shit/tail was amusing the first 15 minutes, but after 2 years of spinning around and around, now it's just nauseating.
I get wanting to exhaust all civilized paths toward an ameniable solution. But when the ((( authorities ))) are still playing Grand-Theft-Everybody, my patience has worn down to the nubs.

Attached: What Am I Looking At.jpg (1600x900, 134K)

At least the alcohol poisoning will help cancel out the mercury from the fish.
>I'm jealous.
Say Hi to Pat Little for me.

Do they actually expect people to supply their personal info? Requiring that would turn off a lot of people.
If anything, there needs to be more advocacy and support groups for like minded people.

Attached: messerschimdt.jpg (358x473, 36K)

>At least the alcohol poisoning will help cancel out the mercury from the fish.

Attached: 1311219406903.jpg (377x318, 20K)

Thats gross

Thats d ball

As far as I know Northwestern Front are just people who move to the area and build community ties in the inevitable event of a total collapse of representational government in America. They don't do anything illegal, so there's really no reason for them to be a honeypot. Though I'm sure there are a few feds implanted and keeping an eye out, what does that have to do with you, if you're not doing anything illegal? It's not illegal to be a realist and a prepper (yet)

>implying that the Detroit city water I'm forced to drink and bathe in is any better.
LIke I said, user, I'm jealous.
Nothing beats fresh sushi, especially when you got a sweet buzz going on.

Attached: whysoserious.jpg (460x258, 41K)

Make the Democrats and Republicans unelectable in the PNW.

>I advocate for the exile of white people to remote corners of the Earth and ceding the rest of the land to Chinks and Niggers

Hows about white people team up with Northeast Asians (Chinks, Japs and Koreans) and eliminate all inferior lines of Homo Sapiens Sapiens instead before heading out into the Cosmos?

Attached: ........jpg (320x363, 20K)

tell that to the preppers that were arrested years ago and had all of thier shit fucked up by the ATF / FBI.
>hownewru?
NWF is nothing but a fan club for people, like Donner, who have nothing else to live for, and so they just threw in with Harry for the fuck of it. Now that he's not there to tell them what to do, they're lost and in desperate need of "leadership" because, apparently having access to the entire Global Reach of the Internet in the 21st century is not enough to allow them access to the data they require to self-educate and formulate a project to start / emulate in order to even begin taking the first steps of this "Butler plan".
>just move here
>but do a scouting trip first
>piss money on a vacation in a shit-tier economy while pretending that you are looking for a "homeland"
>find out the group you are joining is a bunch of self-admitted introverts who can barely function by themselves, let alone as a group.
May God help the fools who buy into this "plan" and come up lacking, and worse off for it.
They literally counter ANY criticism with " if you think we're doing it wrong, then just come here and help up out / do it for us then".
They shifted from shit-talking every other group to playing dump and instead of trying to use "negging" to trigger-bait you, they are hoping to switch-bait you into it with "white knighting" syndrome triggers.
>how very Huwyte of them

shit man. hop over to alaska, check CL for people with sailboats who need a ship hand and meet us on the open sea. we'll start a boat colony of shitposters and run a local image board LAN wifi for shitposting experience in the middle of the ocean. save your dankest memes for then

chinks need to burn

Attached: beansquint.jpg (700x510, 48K)

I'd eat ice cream out of her asshole.

If they can't guilt-trip you into it, then they'll do the old "Damsel in distress" routine.
Oh well, hopefully someon's paying attention and bying up all of that wannabe stoner farm equipment and getting an industrial hemp farm started and only hiring whites for labor and production.
>A man can dream...
otherwise, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

ISIS and the takfiri-salafists don't represent me, they're a different sect. And they would kill me anyway. Most of their victims have been muslims because most muslims disagree with them.

The Caliphate should return for the Sunnis but not through butchering the locals. The Assyrians and Yezidis have lived in those areas longer than anyone they didn't deserve what happened to them.

>being a thot
>not wearing trousers
>flying hot brass everywhere

Nah Chinks are alright, they get shit done.

Attached: CREAN ROOM BAKA.jpg (360x359, 34K)