Doesn't believe in evolution because, somehow...

>Doesn't believe in evolution because, somehow, the fact that species can change over the course of millions of years is something unbelievable
>Requires a shit ton of evidence that has to be presented before his eyes, and won't believe it unless it happens while he watches

>But believes in a wizard from the skies who created everything, from humans to diseases, niggers, a shit ton of species and chemicals that aren't really useful to us, some of which can be dangerous or even mortal, and an unspeakable quantity of desolated planets, stars, galaxies, etcetera etcetera. The same wizard allows suffering and injustices, and its judgement seems a little bit random to say the least, regardless of your prayers.
>Not only that, but his son turned water into wine, walked on water, his mother is virgin, resurrected and ascended to the skies, cured people with magic, etc.

If you're creationist you're simply a dishonest retard. Not accepting evolution is retarded enough, but believing in creationism (and young earth) while denying evolution is the epitome of retardedness

>b-but what about x argument that has been debunked for a century or several decades?
learn to google. And don't go to some creationist blog.

Attached: lol.jpg (785x594, 102K)

Everyone is wrong

Attached: the truth is somewhere in the middle.png (348x145, 7K)

so what's the right answer?

Why are you asking me? You're the ideas guy

Attached: cursed image.jpg (1700x1736, 1.91M)

because i believe it's evolution, but you don't, and you don't believe in creationism either

Attached: JEB exclamation point.gif (480x270, 3.77M)

Stop trying to say whites are related to niggers.

Attached: IMG_20190308_134928.jpg (877x1526, 155K)

we're also related to gorillas, and that doesn't make us gorillas

show flag kike.

Okay I am willing to entertain that whites are related to a noble beast like harambe if you say niggers are not related to whites or gorillas.

Evolution is more redpilled than creationism. It's the survival of the fittest, only the superiors survive and rule above the others. Darwinim is fascist tier.

Where your ass dies out and has no children because you post online all day

Also survival of the fittest is 1800s shit not even evolutionists believe in anymore.

stop projecting faggot

(((MEME FLAG)))

Neanderthals vs. Cro-Magnon

Attached: neanderpill neanderthal vampires vs cromagnon wolves.jpg (2344x3704, 2.26M)

That's the most Boomer image I've seen all day.

>hurr projection
Fucking retard. Of course im guilty of the same shit. Brainlet.

Attached: 1539770878478.jpg (1966x3000, 679K)

>Also survival of the fittest is 1800s shit not even evolutionists believe in anymore
That's social darwinism. Normal darwinism is still the same survival of the fittest

None of them believe in it because its dumb as shit. Survival of the fittest is not reality. The reality is survival of the luckiest, survival of the good enough.

The evolution man is a big guy

The term can be misleading but you get their point. Fittest doesn't mean physically fit but more prepared

also
was talking about survival of the fittest in the context of social darwinism

Creationism and evolution are not mutually exclusive, and neither is evolution and religion (at least Christianity - I can't speak for others).

>The reality is survival of the luckiest, survival of the good enough.
That's what survival of the fittest means. Unless you think "the fittest" is some sort of magical superman. Fittest can be even an aids rigged nigger with 50IQ depending on the context

bump

Attached: 1539705035196.png (800x894, 41K)

False equivalency, obviously never read the Bible, doesn't understand actually arguments against the con of evolution.

Sage is my favorite spice

how is that a false equivalency
give arguments instead of calling it bullshit

Evolution vs. God is the most retarded reduction of the problem. It's only a problem for a Semitic Creator god.