Jow Forums help leftists destroy the world because of /accelerate/ bullshit

>Jow Forums help leftists destroy the world because of /accelerate/ bullshit
>whites still do nothing and die, Islam takes over

Can you motherfuckers please stop helping the enemy?

Attached: comment_sGdZtHJx8DGVZk4OVw4AjvrZVA5NT8cW.jpg (1125x1282, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/opinion/poland-the-migrants-are-coming/
google.com/search?hl=en-BE&authuser=0&biw=1920&bih=875&tbs=qdr:w&ei=O7aWXK-5O4HJwQLy4YawCg&q=utrecht terrorist&oq=utrecht terrorist&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i324l2.1650.5271..5421...0.0..0.68.991.17......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i39j0i67j0i131j0j0i3j0i203j0i22i30.TQfEN4QAyCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

destroy it

So cucks, when exactly are you going to, you know, do anything? Because one man shooting up a mosque later and nothing has changed. If you're going to whine, maybe you should matter.

What? A problem and doing something about a problem? No that'd hurt their feelings.

tarrant is a fucking retard. he thought there would be a race war in response to gun confiscation, but in reality even if it happened, 99% of white people would turn against alt-right and fight alongside non-whites.

let it burn allready.

>Because one man shooting up a mosque later and nothing has changed.
Chans are banned in NZ now, bookburning is back and Islam is the new official religion in NZ.

>Can you motherfuckers please stop helping the enemy?
Liberalism is a social disease, and violence is a cure that returns us to authoritarianism. Freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, the right to not be spied on -- all of these are going to disappear. You don't get to vote on these issues. They'll be taken away on a knee-jerk reaction to extremism from any religion, race, or creed. Eat shit faggot. We found a foolproof way to eradicate liberalism from the governments.

Attached: full spectrum.png (1401x516, 11K)

Anglo nations are mostly fucked dude, what this did do was push red states in the US to make gun sanctuary states.

Either it's already to late or it forces states that aren't fucked to do something, and most english speaking nations are fucked (so much so that the US and Australia are their only hope now, which is fucking insane)

>Freedom of speech
Say shit about Israel publicly

>the right to bear arms
only the ones on the list and if you kill a cop they will kill you

>the right to not be spied on
Are you fucking retarded NSA-kun?

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Attached: IMG_1954.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Australia
AU is as cucked as UK

Democracy is a joke and China will win.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

>Say shit about Israel publicly
Israel is shit. The holocaust is fake. Hezbollah did nothing wrong.
>only the ones on the list and if you kill a cop they will kill you
Tarrant wasn't on a list and he killed 50. They have to spy on everyone, or they'll never know where the next attack is coming from.
>Are you fucking retarded NSA-kun?
No, I'm winning. What have you done to expand your freedoms? You can't do shit against this.

Attached: cameraman.jpg (1024x762, 83K)

No. If white still do nothing and die, then there is nothing to save. We deserve to die if we refuse defend our nations.

In public, not on Jow Forums, retard.

This is public.

nope, its time for white man evolve or die
then have fun in the hellscape that remains

Nope. You have no face here. Do it in a place where you can get shot.

I don't really care if Islam takes over people who go on the streets to write that kind of messages and all the others who primarily support it.

>defend white culture
>go to jail
>don't reproduce
>die

>Freedom of speech

Attached: 992DD116-8B3F-4FD6-913D-681B93681D3C.png (753x705, 639K)

the sooner the west gets a taste of islam, the better

The dude browsed cripplechan not Jow Forums you fucking retard.

this

White race is useles if they become race of fat cowards.

this you kike shill.

You guys are stupid...

Attached: holymosque.jpg (700x525, 88K)

>come here so I can hit you
lol. You mad nigger? You can't stop losing freedoms from terrorist attacks. The west will lose all liberalism in its government or it will become a doormat to muslim terrorism, and whites trying to not be ethnically cleansed. You've lost.

Attached: the boys.jpg (1280x852, 134K)

>>whites still do nothing and die, Islam takes over
if we do nothing we dont deserve exist bro :)

>You can't stop losing freedoms from terrorist attacks.
What attacks? I live in racist Poland xD

>Shooting 50 Muslims and getting the whole world discussing the failures of Islamic immigration is helping leftists

lolwut? Can someone explain this to me?

islam is based though

>no trannies or homos
>no tinder for women so average men actually have a chance
>conservative values

alah akbar brother praise be allah and mohamed

>What attacks? I live in racist Poland xD
You're dumb, or that's a VPN. We're filling your country with Ukrainians, Vietnamese, and Africans. You're just not paying attention.

Fuck. This means that people should start organizing IRL like Muslims. Trying to organize shit online ends yp with police vanning people left and right 9/10 times.

I look forward to it.
I'll be joining the Russians.

Normies ain't discussing shit. It's illegal and racist to discuss it in the west.

>no trannies

Attached: temp.png (637x565, 409K)

NOTHING HAS CHANGED NEW ZEALAND HAS ALWAYS BEEN TOLERANT OF ISLAM

DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR (((HISTORY))) IDIOT!!!

Attached: i am upset.jpg (1024x1024, 303K)

Yeah and a few hundred million people just broke the law.

I claim roughly the area in the orange circle. I already have an alliance with the Great Lakes to prevent the Mexicans from stealing the water in the lakes. I'm going to turn Pennsylvania into an agricultural mecca and use it to supply healthy and nutritious food to the rest of my empire. We'll also use New Jersey for dairy cows and such.

>africans
kek
Ukrainians don't have kids here and viets fuck off once they gather enough money.

forgot pic

Attached: empire.png (742x501, 494K)

Attached: 1548295408968.png (448x388, 215K)

e.g "support a facist religion, that hates you, while fucking your own people over"

I guess those 95% will die with the muslims too, huh?

test

They are going to destroy the world anyway, if whites are never going to do anything then we'll eventually be gone no matter what. Accelerationism is just speeding up the inevitable, the sooner the collapse comes the more likely we are to survive it as there will be more whites and less invaders than in the future.

suka based

Don't pretend that Islam is an anti-degeneracy religion.

>polygyny
>rape
>pedophilia
>violence without reason
>incest

Yea, no.

Yup. All you niggers are going to prison sooner or later. This will haunt you and your career.

Who says I'm helping either of you?

Nobody gives a shit about NZ.
It's only been a week. A shitskin already chimped out because of it and the Netherlands elected a the far right in response.

Accelerationism is for sub 90IQ fags.

Last time I checked, the only US politician calling out the enemy is a brown Muslim girl.

Make sure you are ready to go

Attached: 1542419968761.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

This is the era of the white man rising up

Attached: chadUntitled - 0 286.jpg (720x720, 396K)

I hate muslims, but I'd still rather have muslims inherit the world rather than jews and white leftists.

Fight or die.

>A shitskin already chimped out
where?

What would happen if I just dump my Jow Forums imagery folders on these retarded leftists their twitter feed?

Attached: heroicrefugee.jpg (668x714, 78K)

The netherlands, one day before the elections. 3 killed and a dozen wounded

This is because people target the symptoms, not the disease.

you would get banned

euroshits are pathetic. the union jack nowadays basically means "come rape me in the ass"

IP permaban + police visit

>Meanwhile, thousands of migrants from Nepal live in Poland.
>25,000 residents of other Asian countries who came to Poland this year.
These are 2018 numbers. 2019 will be even higher.
euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/opinion/poland-the-migrants-are-coming/

Weird I never heard about it.

Why would you stop helping the enemy.

There are two options

1.Whites will never fight back
2.Whites will eventually fight back

If 1, then what is the problem in accelerating the inevitable? If 2, what is the problem in accelerating the inevitable?

Tarrant cannot lose.

And just you wait till the Mudslimes strike back, let's see what these cucked white faggots say then, probably nothing, but if the majority of the society is liberal, Mudslime chimpouts will naturally impact white leftists more than anyone.

Yes and they will go back after next election. Nobody will mix with Nepal Asians.

You can't fire everyone that saw the Christchurch massacre and couldn't help thinking "How do you like it motherfuckers!"

You can't jail everyone that said "this was bound to happen sooner or later."

I'll tell you what you can do though, you can slap supposed right wingers who see a little bit of leftist grafitti in the the leftist part of a leftist city and conclude that all is lost. They don't fight back, they don't do anything about it, you can just follow them home hang out in their kitchen and slap them whenever you feel like it.

Because they're pussies, and you can treat pussies like that without consequences.

>Jow Forums help leftists destroy the world because of /accelerate/ bullshit
implying implications, moishe

>then what is the problem in accelerating the inevitable?
We aren't ready you idiot. EU must crash first.

You must not come here often then

google.com/search?hl=en-BE&authuser=0&biw=1920&bih=875&tbs=qdr:w&ei=O7aWXK-5O4HJwQLy4YawCg&q=utrecht terrorist&oq=utrecht terrorist&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i324l2.1650.5271..5421...0.0..0.68.991.17......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i39j0i67j0i131j0j0i3j0i203j0i22i30.TQfEN4QAyCg

>they will go back
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just like UK will leave the EU. AHAHAHAHAHA. If you haven't figured it out yet, EU is Warsaw Pact 2.0. You can't back out of the nightmare you live in now.

Attached: 1003 days later.png (1443x817, 1.02M)

It takes one lie about you spreading the video/manifest and you have a court case and shit in your papers forever

Attached: 2020DD3E-8B67-4BF8-8F9E-16084BD9B0C8.jpg (1500x1497, 213K)

well said

Listen to you, what the fuck is wrong with your brain faggot? You don't defeat the enemy by bending the knee. Man the fuck up you clown!

It's all a distraction. Never forget. Jews die first!

Yeah and?

What are they threatening to do? Give me three square meals and a roof over my head for a few weeks, and then unemployment benefits for the rest of my life? Oh noes, I'm shaking in my boots.

*slap*

It's 2019, if you're still a leftist, there's no helping you, there is far more than enough redpill material not only on the internet, but IRL happening to everyone, just realize this, the lines are already drawn, there is no persuading anyone anymore, you're either with us or against us.

Trudeau tried to warn us.
If you kill Muslims your entire country goes full Muslim!

>using NZ as the measuring stick.

This place is like 65% white and its massively boomers as every young person with a brain has shifted to australia, China or europe.

Also NZ has never had a white kiwi identity, it was just British kiwi up until the 70s, then we got the idea in our head that the British and Maori could be united "kiwis" (even though the Maori never really felt that way) and went about it by making the country bicultural which naturally lead to multiculturalism.

It doesn't even matter, the young intelligent whites are leaving, the boomers will die out and Muslims are only like 1%. This place will be a Chinese/indian colony in a couple of decades and no amount of white female boomers shilling for Islam or Maoris whining can change that

our generation is doomed
concentrate on the natural tendency for the next generation to recognize oppression and rebel
you're going to be a cool nazi one day with tons of gen zyklon fangirls user

count on it

You aren't coming back to work after being accused for terrorism :)

Fucking 5s to 9s it’s ogre, Gill gommies the time is nigh

He said, "if you kill your enemies, they win"

This is low-tier rat speak. You win when you firebomb everyone/everything standing in your way.

Right, so I get unemployment benefits.

My politics made me unemployable in any capital city long before this. Nothing to lose you see.

He killed Muslims. Muslims won.

I have this fantasy of traveling to New Zealand on a sailboat filled with guns under the cover of night and staging a full-on assault after they've disarmed.

Teh fuck you're talking about, the moment the muslims take control and whites still wont do anything they deserve to die out. Just accelerate to that point and we will see.

What was their prize? The government paid for their funeral?

if you want to assault anything make it your local eruv
fuck synagogues go for high scores

Did they? Where's the prize?

When Germans occupied your country and killed 6 million of you, did you win? Stop thinking like a retard.

Do it.

Attached: faggotcantsaucethis.jpg (344x146, 5K)

The government will now have to double their immigration quotas to prove they're not racist. Europeans are going to go extinct, lol.

>getting ready to fight ZOG...
good luck with that
This plane will crash with no survivors!!!A C C E L E R A T E

helping with what
destroying the west?
they don't need our help for that
but we can sure accelerate things considerably

Attached: 1549437777127 (2).jpg (397x441, 43K)

Bullshit, white people in America aren't retards like white people in Europe.

>The silver outback of disagreement

Attached: 1358983108837.png (423x490, 57K)