Stand Against Racism March

www facebook com/events/338277490126549/
What mischief should I get up to lads?

Attached: aa.jpg (480x671, 55K)

Attached: 1553365895363.png (2550x3300, 132K)

Fly around with an advertisement blimp with a sign that says:

RACISM IS EITHER JUSTIFIED OR UNJUSTIFIED
ONLY UNJUSTIFIED RACISM IS BAD

Early morning/night before the march, go around the march path and write huge ass "Tarrant = hero" signs, so they can see them.

We did something similar when homo Pride march was here and boy, they kvetched. Yours will kvetch hundred times more.

Get an AR15 and shoot it up.

print this and place it strategically

too late, in a few hours it starts
I did this yesterday, but it probs got covered up

I notice the symbol of Islam. A pig roast near the event, maybe?

You need drones, bombs and the will

This. Bring some ham and throw it at people.

Here is what they have:
> a sound system
> some food trucks
> lots of shade

and why their group even exists:
"migrant groups, which was formed last July in response to attempts by the far right to peddle their Islamophobic, anti-migrant, anti-refugee politics on New Zealand soil. In Aotea Square on July 14, a protest in support of British Nazi Tommy Robinson, with anti-Islamic placards and literature, signalled the need for a united front organisation to combat their divisive and dangerous propaganda. This was followed by LAHR organising protests in August to prevent far-right speakers Stefan Molyneux and Lauren Southern from speaking in our diverse biggest city, Auckland."

They ove censorship, so if somebody cxan figure out their sound system and and que something up to blast some racist shit(like real racist shit) and cause "the triggering", the wotld could milk that lolcow for decades!

>AR15

How about something that will do some damage

Attached: tJf16p.jpg (700x525, 84K)

I'd go if it was in Christchurch lmao

stock up on a good ol pork and make a BBQ and sell it at the march

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (549x413, 164K)

It's not about the killstreak, it's about the message. If you use the same weapons Saint Tarrant did you'll have a much stronger message than if you gunned down the crowd with a minigun.

Show up with It's Okay To Be White sign, have a friend record you on video as the organizers ask you to leave.

Hand out IOTBW fliers and film reactions.

Spreading the manifesto is the only thing I would support.

OP here, noice, printed a bunch, gonna tape them around
(Excuse the phone posting, PC's being a bit (((fucky)))

Attached: IMG_3504.jpg (3264x2448, 2.73M)

Bring your boombox and walk through the crowd blasting british grenadiers

That's a quick way to get arrested considering that it's now a criminal offense to posses/distribute the manifesto, along with cameras that are probably going to record you.

>it's now a criminal offense to posses/distribute the manifesto

You live in a sad nation. Start making a list of politicians and their addresses or prepare for Muhammad's greasy cock.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1144x729, 57K)

Would if I had the time and money, guess I'll have to stick to fliers, chalk, marker, and fucking with sound systems whenever possible

Thought it was just the shooting video. Fuck it, I'm sure it'll be fine. Aren't too many cameras anyway, I scoped the place out already

you know what to do user

Attached: 51fPTTP+rOL.jpg (1024x787, 37K)

enjoy IDF (Invader Defense Force) on your door.
They know the metadata on the picture and everything

See you in Valhalla and tell Brenton I said hi

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE,
AND I BRING YOU...

based

inb4 v&

Godspeed user. Just remember that there are real consequences for a cheap laugh.

You're too paranoid. I'm not harming anyone, and I doubt the police are savvy enough to do that.

Hate racism? what are you? a racistophobic? bigot!

Ta. I'll make another thread after the march is over, and tell you lads all about it. Also, cops and IDF, I'm not doing anything harmful or bad, leave me be.

see

Exif data is always removed you shameful scaremongerer

Wear a tee shirt that says:
IT'S OKAY TO BE
WHITE
BLACK
MUSLIM
CHRISTIAN
Add anything else you want, but make sure WHITE is at the top. Guarantee you're going to get fucked with, that's the first and only thing most of these people will see. Then point out the others on your shirt and watch their faces contort in confused rage.

cucked and bluepilled.
Wear a "White is Might, White is Right" T-shirt.

Alright lads, I'm off. I'll see you all later, God bless.

Attached: IMG_3323.jpg (480x720, 100K)

That's a good way to get clubbed from behind. OP is just trying to irl shitpost, not get brain damage from a bike lock on a chain.

when will therse idiots realize that religion is not a race... fucking clown world

was joking.

brainlet.

Sorry, hard to tell here nowadays

Good luck, crusader

why are you being racist to muslims for.......?

'muslim isnt a race'

why are you being islamophobic?

"islam isnt exempt from criticism"

why are you being bigot?

"why are you a race traitor?"

go brush your tooth brit cuck

Attached: 4296F79D00000578-0-image-a-72_1500823500484.jpg (634x498, 98K)

so you think religion is race?

Attached: brit fag.jpg (249x140, 5K)

a friendly reminder

Attached: racist1.jpg (595x596, 133K)

Just don't get arrested dude.