Attached: 62c8d64.png (1000x2050, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MODP4BTVq6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its not about the money

Can we range ban leafs please?

that pretty much sums it up

yes, it should be culturalism

This. They bring absolutely nothing to the table. Shit, at least the Aussies redeemed themselves when they heroically attempted to remove kebab.

its is about money, nationalism is a burguasie trick to lump together two conflicting classes under "the nations"

Fucking cuck. How does Schlomo’s cock taste, retard?

>Op is the most retard leaf ever.
fify.
I mean, what the fuck, Op. That cartoon is stupid.

听不懂。你说什么

Attached: ic1Sgvk.png (1280x720, 684K)

if you want to talk about THAT you gotta call them JEW. Code words won't work.

Dumbest thread ever.

>MOH JOOOS

Attached: 59f93c7a9a96e.jpg (750x927, 128K)

based schopie

based Arthur. no wander Nietzsche respected him.

>this thread again
Oh so you're a communist this time.

>Human beings were mobilized in terms of their lowest and most superficial common denominator, and they responded. People who had abandoned their villages and families, who were forgetting their languages and losing their cultures, who were all but depleted of their sociability, were manipulated into considering their skin color a substitute for all they had lost. They were made proud of something that was neither a personal feat nor even, like language, a personal acquisition. They were fused into a nation of white men. The extent of the depletion is revealed by the nonentities the white men shared with each other: white blood, white thoughts, and membership in a white race. Debtors, squatters and servants, as white men, had everything in common with bankers, land speculators and plantation owners, nothing in common with Redskins, Blackskins or Yellowskins. Fused by such a principle, they could also be mobilized by it, turned into white mobs; lynch mobs, “Indian fighters.”

Why are communists so fucking stupid? You always fight for exactly what big business wants, and your retarded system doesn’t work which is probably why your capitalist kike overlords still tolerate you.

You don’t have to defend everything your country does wrong to be a nationalist.

3/10 bait.

Attached: 58FCF500-CFE6-4A65-960C-AF1B5125F195.jpg (728x546, 54K)

AMERICA FIRST

>The footprints of the national armies are the traces of the march of progress. These patriotic armies were, and still are, the seventh wonder of the world. In them, the wolf lay alongside the lamb, the spider alongside the fly. In them, exploited workers were the chums of exploiters, indebted peasants the chums of creditors, suckers the chums of hustlers in a companionship stimulated not by love but by hatred — hatred of potential sources of preliminary capital designated as unbelievers, savages, inferior races.

Nationalism fought imperialism more successfully than communism ever did.

Lol you’re fucking dumb you fag.

If you had a job, what would you do?

>During the nineteenth century, especially during its second half, every owner of investable capital discovered that he had roots among the mobilizable countryfolk who spoke his mother’s tongue and worshipped his father’s gods. The fervor of such a nationalist was transparently cynical, since he was the countryman who no longer had roots among his mother’s or father’s kin: he found his salvation in his savings, prayed to his investments and spoke the language of cost accounting. But he had learned, from Americans and Frenchmen, that although he could not mobilize the countryfolk as loyal servants, clients and customers, he could mobilize them as loyal fellow-Catholics, Orthodox or Protestants. Languages, religions and customs became welding materials for the construction of nation-states.

>The welding materials were means, not ends. The purpose of the national entities was not to develop languages, religions or customs, but to develop national economies, to turn the countryfolk into workers and soldiers, to turn the motherland into mines and factories, to turn dynastic estates into capitalist enterprises. Without the capital, there could be no munitions or supplies, no national army, no nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=MODP4BTVq6M

no, my uneducated friend.

>According to a common (and manipulable) misconception, imperialism is relatively recent, consists of the colonization of the entire world, and is the last stage of capitalism. This diagnosis points to a specific cure: nationalism is offered as the antidote to imperialism: wars of national liberation are said to break up the capitalist empire.

>This diagnosis serves a purpose, but it does not describe any event or situation. We come closer to the truth when we stand this conception on its head and say that imperialism was the first stage of capitalism, that the world was subsequently colonized by nation-states, and that nationalism is the dominant, the current, and (hopefully) the last stage of capitalism.

Communism and capitalism achieved synthesis sometime during or after the Cold War. It's why capitalist nations are spreading their "values" the world over while consolidating control over the entire world. Modern capitalism is a inexorable march towards centralization at a global level

Attached: 1540148210755.jpg (800x482, 33K)

Nazism and capitalism are the same thing.

Attached: nazis.jpg (2765x1308, 932K)

How would that be different in a world without borders?

>We come closer to the truth when we stand this conception on its head and say that imperialism was the first stage of capitalism, that the world was subsequently colonized by nation-states, and that nationalism is the dominant, the current, and (hopefully) the last stage of capitalism.
Oh so you SAY it so that means it's true, wonderful argument. Show flag

> Mussolini’s theory of the fulfillment of the nation in the state was a central tenet. All groups of people, whether small or large, industrial or non-industrial, concentrated or dispersed, were seen as nations, not in terms of their past, but in terms of their aura, their potentiality, a potentiality embedded in their national liberation fronts. Hitler’s (and the Zionists’) treatment of the nation as a racial entity was another central tenet. The cadres were recruited from among people depleted of their ancestors’ kinships and customs, and consequently the liberators were not distinguishable from the oppressors in terms of language, beliefs, customs or weapons; the only welding material that held them to each other and to their mass base was the welding material that had held white servants to white bosses on the American frontier; the “racial bond” gave identities to those without identity, kinship to those who had no kin, community to those who had lost their community; it was the last bond of the culturally depleted.

Capitalism is a global system. Or are you going to be like every communist and play coy about which definition of capitalism you're utilizing for this conversation? Show flag

that literally sounds like stalin/mao

one thing commies can't do is to describe nazi german as bad for the average german working class people

>Capitalism is a global system
So was nazism. They were expansionist.

UCK U CHINK QUEBECK NEED TO DIE

I'm from Ontario

>Fuedalism
>Nationalism
>Free market Capitalism
>The same
Absolutely not. Why don't the peasents make art/food/stuff that the Rich man pays for, like how it works in real life? Farmers are very rich, compared to USELESS URBANITE SCUM. Why are modern farmers pretty well off? Because they OWN THEIR LAND.
Peasents under fuedalism owned NO LAND and everything belonged to the STATE. If anything, fuedalism is far more related to Communism.

So retarded. Don't those rich people know the best way to drown out the cries of their own people is to flood them with foreigners too stupid to stop the elite class? There are starving kids in Africa, those farmers are very selfish.

That's just life, actually. Nationalism is the only way for culture and peoples to survive.

capitalism is closer feudalism. Even Hoppe argues for it.

Meanwhile in reality:
>the "Rich Capitalists" are the ones advocating for open borders
>the poor farmers are the ones trying to close them

0/10

obviously

serbia the quebecers are the only based ones left in Canada. They wanted to preserve their french identity from anglo so much that now they have immigration laws that are much better than the rest of the country. In Ontario the average white person is living in a bugman apartment surrounded by minorities so they justify their shit existence by posting cope like this user.

“said the Chinese colonist”

now go away

Attached: means of production.jpg (600x849, 245K)

>t. pseud

Attached: 5B5A5720-CD3B-4A34-A8C8-D44415160033.jpg (1000x432, 68K)

no you got it all wrong its
>Fuedalism
>Imperialism
>Nationalism

"free markets" is just capitalism, it applies to Imperialism
and Nationalism. "Globalization" is simply the free flow of commodities between Nations.
:

I just don't want to live with nigs. Is it really so much to ask?

You can change that caption to "Globalism", and have the 'top-hat-dude' labelled as the International Banking Cartels.

Attached: CoolStoryBro.gif (272x217, 635K)

You're conflating the Reich with fascists. The Germans wanted a German Reich, they didn't want Spain, Southern France, Britain, Italy, Romania, Balkan peoples, Britain, America, or slavs.

I'm talking about nationalism

when you say shit like that outside pol/ it sound edgy and shocking to libs. when you say it on pol/ you sound like just another NPC

Bump

Attached: Enlist today.jpg (488x726, 64K)

They wanted slavs as slaves. And you're full of shit if you don't think their end goal was global domination. They literally went into egypt lmao.

Race is a stronger bond than class.

You remind me of those people who say capitalism is terrible.

Capitalism is the state of nature. The free market.

Nationalism is the logical extension of the family unit. Of course you put YOUR people ahead of foreigners and they do the same for you. That is just the state of nature.

To have something other than capitalism and nationalism you need to IMPOSE unnatural ideas on people through force or brainwashing.

The latter worked on you.

My intention isn't to be edgy or shocking. It's just the truth. I just want to live around my own people in my own culture. Why is that such a crime?

>Common language and religion appear to be corollaries of nationhood, but only because of an optical illusion. As welding materials, languages and religions were used when they served their purpose, discarded when they did not. Neither multi-lingual Switzerland nor multi-religious Yugoslavia were banned from the family of nations. The shapes of noses and the color of hair could also have been used to mobilize patriots — and later were. The shared heritages, roots and commonalities had to satisfy only one criterion, the criterion of American-style pragmatic reason: did they work? Whatever worked was used. The shared traits were important, not because of their cultural, historical or philosophical content, but because they were useful for organizing a police to protect the national property and for mobilizing an army to plunder the colonies.

>Once a nation was constituted, human beings who lived on the national territory but did not possess the national traits could be transformed into internal colonies, namely into sources of preliminary capital. Without preliminary capital, no nation could become a great nation, and nations that aspired to greatness but lacked adequate overseas colonies could resort to plundering, exterminating and expropriating those of their countrymen who did not possess the national traits.

Nah, actually, being racist as fuck while saying "racism now requires additional qualifiers for it to count as racism" is the most retarded shit ever.

Attached: 1552501723449.jpg (1200x798, 205K)

But it's a completely reasonable feeling/statement.

no. it gives you access within public space to those things. roads, parks, services and shit. most paid from taxes

What you fail to realize is one simple fact.

countries cannot prosper without their citizens. If the country prospers, they have to reinvest into the country which means investing into their citizens. as the citizens prosper the country maintains its prosperity or even increases it.

If a country becomes successful but then doesn't reinvest that success into building the nation, that country will fall. It's been seen time and time again, while countries that focus on nation building which increases citizens quality of life stays successful.

Statistically speaking, it usually is the jews

So I just read your retarded comic.

It assumes that nationality, ethnicity and culture are made up by rich people to exploit us. That is an upside down view of reality. Blood ties and their importance have been with us for hundreds of thousands of years. Many rich and powerful people have had their lives destroyed for thinking they could disrespect ties of blood.

>Prefering family to strangers is the most retarded thing ever

If nationalism is the last stage isn't it still better then imperialism? I mean the peaceful world of nations coexisting that nationalists claim (but which I doubt is possible) seems like it would easily transition into a global culture just due to cultural exchange and trade and so on.

The thing is there are always crises and while Marxists think crises will lead to the revolution, actually crises are when the current civilization level recedes and people fall back on older more cruel ways.

so you are ready to be exploited by a person as long he is of the same skin color as you? you are ready to take it up the ass as long as the guy giving you up the ass is "white"

talk about cuckoldry...

That looks like Dobson's art and moron-rhetoric

then make better a better strawman

Attached: 1475251886672.jpg (468x604, 64K)

The 4 last words in your sentence tell me you're gas a fuck mate.

Says you cuck bitch.

you have no culture. there is no "English Culture". give me a a hundred thousand bucks and i'll live in "England" better then you, and there is nothing particularly English about a hundred thousand bucks

leftard are funny

Attached: 1553379088718.png (689x500, 416K)

Imagine being so retarded you think nation is a physical construct and not a racial and spiritual one. Imagine being a leaf.

Wow thats bad
The left cant meme

You're willing to be exploited as long as the exploiter is an "official representative of the proletariat and the brotherhood of humanity TM"? Why not just be a theocrat or join a cult?

Inb4
>that wouldn't happen read this Marxist theory

So you're saying culture doesn't exist, or just my culture doesn't exist?

the whole country operates like a single organism.

It's like being jealous the brain gets more oxygen and energy than the liver

Okay, live in your delusional fantasy world.

>28% Slavic
>50% British
>32% Italian
so what culture are you mutt?

Nah, race is family. No self respecting person would exploit their own family or allow themselves to be exploited. Traitors deserve worse than death.

not an argument

Obviously they didn’t want the entire world you fucking retard, and they went into North Africa to back up the Italians you complete spastic, and how the fuck could you use world domination as an argument when commies have unashamedly been attempting it for years?

Based and redpilled.

Redpilled but not based. It appeals to authority and collectivist thought, defending the hivemind for it's own sake. You feel like this would tolerate and save you when it's safe to assume it would despise and reject you by merit of you being a Jow Forums weirdo.

It's always a leaf

Attached: 1497398138027.jpg (1090x1087, 155K)

Nobody ever replies to good leaf posts

You are the most retarded person i have ever seen here in a long time and i have seen a lot of retarded kids just like you on this site.

Attached: BlackSun.svg.png (2000x2000, 146K)

Crickets

>I have zero knowledge on political history but I LARP as an expert: the comic

its all fucking money. jesus... you fucktards think you some special snowflakes by your national identity. your like the libs you claim to own. for you the Nation is a SafeSpace. your "particular" "national culture" is a mark of uniqueness.

there is nothing unique about you. the very fact that people from all nations spend their time in this place testifies to that.

What nation are we talking about when you prefer to spend your time among people from the internet and not your "fellow countryman"?

Communism is indeed jewish imperialism

Attached: 1553372917024.jpg (749x728, 95K)

>everyone is a materialist because I am

>a communist complaining about things working only in theory.
Oh I am laffin m8

>the opinions of a lard
if you even read it, you did not understand it

Attached: 683fb79734cec1ee9463c8e...b8535dcb6908791f7a510620.jpg (780x683, 144K)

Julius was a nationalist. His rhetoric owns the globalist mindset today.
I just enjoy the esoteric shit senpai.

Nice memestraw. Strawman me harder Jewpai.

as long as Capital exist not Culture can exist.

but i suspect you were talking about Race, not culture.

Culture is a set of practices.

Race is something branded on you on the day of birth.

You can lean a culture, you can learn the way of life of a given group of people. you cant lean race

Culture is a way of life. Race is not

It's eve worse is something like this:
>Prefering family to strangers is the most retarded thing ever because hostile strangers earn the same