twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bunch of terrorist

Every juggalo I’ve ever met over the years is a mentally ill loser

Scumbags

H O N K
O
N
K

Idiots, but I have a white trash pussy fetish.

Attached: 1549427587390.jpg (565x848, 74K)

would you eat here?

Attached: 1445481680446.jpg (1080x810, 770K)

Attached: juggalette bistro1.jpg (2378x1917, 1.7M)

absolutely degenerate and need to be given free helicopter rides.

>average juggalo

youtube.com/watch?v=QkZ4j2ynH7s

Attached: jug3.jpg (570x804, 102K)

Fuck off you white nigger

I liked their stuff in the late 90s when I was like 12 years old. They hit their peak in 1997 with Great Milenko album. Most of their stuff before and after that is not very good.
Not something I would listen to now, but it's still better than most nigger rap.
I think juggalos have their hearts in the right place about having/wanting an identity, but their desire is misplaced by being repulsively degenerate wiggers. Could that desire for identity and community be aimed instead toward 14 words? Probably.

Attached: 1552789840731.jpg (397x398, 22K)

this

white

Everything up until Tunnel Of Love was BASED and old school rappilled. Juggalos are trash tho.

It's for white niggers

Not down with the clown?

Most of them are of such low quality that they should be culled from the population or at a minimum sterilized.

I think they're trashy wiggers.

I realized something about them recently, though. They were classified as a gang because they're mostly whites and there's been a huge push to eliminate and demonize organizations where whites congregate and bond together.

What is this 1995?

>show your dick or tits for free drinks
nice

>Most of them are white
>try to mimic niggers and nigger culture
bring the flammenwerfer

Attached: juggs.jpg (800x550, 124K)

This so bad melinko days were something else Im not sure wtf happened

he probably would of not cut his dick off if he actually stayed with the juggs.

Manly white trash
I wouldn't be surprised if their was a few in /ptg/

>are these total fucking retards ourguys?
no
>are furries our guys?
no
>are mentally challenged people locked up in a mental hospital our guys?
no.

the Feds were right to name them a gang.

Wiggers have no place in a civil society.

subhumans band together for protection when society rightly tries gasing them.

#NotAllJuggalos

moar

>They seem to no like Trump
So how's going to tell the family that they have something in common with Eminem?

weak minded cult followers

>he will not divide us

Not down with those who treat it as a religion

All I will say is that I know this type of people well and the biggest part of why they are doing this shit is to be in some sort of IRL community with (mostly) other working class whites, even if they are not consciously aware of it.
For men, the other big reason is to bang sluts, but for women, the reasoning I listed above is the main draw.
If you could somehow get to this class of person beforehand, or present them with an alternative vaguely ethnocentric community, they have the potential to be extremely prime candidates, especially the women. If such a thing becomes viable it would be worth focusing on the impoverished areas where this class of whites live.

Attached: HH1.jpg (608x453, 254K)

I spent a long time in Juggalo culture. Unless you lived it it's hard to grasp some of the nuances. I found the absolute best and worst of humanity in their numbers. Those who are disenfranchised and ostracized to those who are predatory, degenerate, and mentally ill. I went to a couple gatherings and in general had a good time enjoying in the debauchery. For many it is the yearning for family when their natural family is broken. For the worse types its exclusively about gangbanging and hard drugs.
Characterizing the group as a whole is difficult, but since I mostly left the culture it had denigrated farther.
Old school Juggalo turned White Nationalist here, AMA.

Bunch of wiggers.

They definitely have a good name.

>insane clowns
>crazy losers

Another Jew entertainment trick.

Does this excite you? Think about it! Does it not stagger the imagination? No builder on earth can concieve any structure to compare to the mansions above. Won't that be something when you go to live in your own mansion? There'll be no concern about paying for it, it's already taken care of. There'll be no worry about veing moved out of it. It will be yours foreverrrrr.

brb going to get my face paint

Attached: smarter meme juggalos.jpg (1109x739, 333K)