Impossible to disprove

These are clearly toy guns firing air and not ejecting casings or firing real bullets. In the video the bullet casings were added after the fact as a special effect.

With the exception of the alleged dead by the front door, who appear to have been staged beforehand, none of those allegedly killed in the video fall in spastic shock as real wounded do, and there are no blood splatters. Some of those lying dead are not actually shot in the video. Indeed, the shooter exits the mosque and then returns, this time we see some rather amateurish blood evidence, as if he had to leave so the special effects crew could come in.

The piles of bodies appear to have been there prior to the gunman entering. They are all in very unnatural positions, and interestingly, not a single one is face up, useful if you want to conceal all their identities.

Shots fired from a shotgun inside the car do not blow out the front windshield.

All traffic is blocked from the street during the event, as if the police had roadblocks set up.

The police do not arrive officially until 36 minutes after the first shot, never mind that their nearest station is two minutes away from the first mosque.

The video shows clear signs of having been technically altered, including the addition of bullet casings, after the fact, never mind the reality that the shooter was quickly arrested and had no time to edit anything.

Attached: fay and gake.jpg (522x353, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-new-zealand-timeline-20190318-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I-i'm covered in blood, pay no attention to the kool aid behind me.

Attached: kool.jpg (740x456, 366K)

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1525277993800.png (200x331, 49K)

Attached: based.jpg (1106x366, 421K)

Attached: 14words.jpg (1121x334, 326K)

>The police do not arrive officially until 36 minutes after the first shot

Confirmed for having not watched the video.

Retard faggot yikes it's a kike doesn't understand how windshields work. RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All but one of the "victims" are foreigners to New Zealand who despite having been in the country for an average of five years have never learned the English language or bothered to obtain a New Zealand passport. I repeat: of the 50 “victims”, 49 are not only not native to New Zealand, they have foreign passports. All of these 49 are “refugee” status immigrants. It also means no one outside the supposed local Muslim community knows who the hell any of these people are.

Every time it is a pirate memeflag.

Fuck off back to wherever you came from

Attached: 1553173062209.jpg (8000x5387, 3.99M)

>Shots fired from a shotgun inside the car do not blow out the front windshield.
The Hollywood Jew has gotten to you, I see.

The splat on the woman in the street was real.

>muslims are immigrants who use the "refugee" loophole and don't bother to assimilate

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED!!!
Speaking of false flags, why don't you show yours? Why do you continue to spew false information and ignore any actual discussion?

Let’s see what a gay Jewish actor spook has to say:

Attached: gay.jpg (564x547, 282K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: 1553284620939.png (1134x619, 977K)

still waiting for actual discussion.

>"Yes goy, forget the jews, shoot the muslims goy."

Attached: 15373784306471.png (1466x778, 211K)

>Shots fired from a shotgun inside the car do not blow out the front windshield.
they did you fucking idiot, watch the whole video you fucking kike

Have you watched the whole video?

yes, and?

the windshield did not blow out, sloppy steve.

no you didn't you fucking retard

He wasn’t using toy guns you fucking retard

How long after he started shooting before you could hear police sirens in the video?
(protip: the video isn't "35 minutes" long)

Oh no! Israel killing Muzzies in Palestine!

This isn't anything new you schizoid leaf.

after the glare from the sun goes away you can clearly see the damage from the shotgun you brain dead kike

you wrote it, your problem now.

dear impossible to disprove. Anonymous (ID: fuLMzZFI
we understand that you didn't take you pills the right time but let's go through this ok?take a big breath and go suck so jew cock....

Attached: adolf=adidas.jpg (384x384, 11K)

I, too, read that fake “White House Analyst says Christchurch was a false flag” Article.

This is a bot thread.

he's in the car at the end of the video. sirens on the video do not mean police arrived at a mosque he sped away from. I'm all for aussie shitposting but this is ridiculous.

wasn't the point

Cringe

Kvetch harder retarded Yid

Attached: Leonard_wheems.png (310x233, 102K)

He was about 20 seconds down the road, so yes it does.
Any citation on the 35 minutes bullshit?

all windshields on average cars are bulletproof. the more you know.

Attached: 1339167419021.jpg (410x246, 37K)

That both weren't false flags or cover ups to draw attention from Israel being Israel. Nothing significant ever happens in opposition when Israel being Israel in Palestine is widely published.

>1:41 p.m.
>As the gunman approaches the mosque, a man in the entrance calls out cheerfully, "Hello, brother." Tarrant fires nine shots, one after another, and walks past the first bodies.

>2:07 p.m.
>Two police officers ram Tarrant's car, forcing it off the road, and drag him out.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-new-zealand-timeline-20190318-story.html

>the windshield did not blow out,
once again, faggot op cant stop sucking cock

Attached: bustedwindshield.jpg (794x461, 30K)

it was 240p
do you not know what video compression is

did you not get the memo? we moved on to the "it happened but it was still bad because he got guns banned and made everyone wear a hijab" angle days ago. please check your email more often dave

Wow, it's shills again. Let's go you rat-faced fucks.

Window meme first

Attached: window.gif (593x1199, 572K)

WTF

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FIRST IT WAS
>The police do not arrive officially until 36 minutes after the first shot, never mind that their nearest station is two minutes away from the first mosque.

NOW IT'S:
>The police didn't manage to apprehend Tarrant, after he sped off in his car and drove all over town, until 35 minues after the first shot

Apologize for spreading disinfo and delete your thread from shame.

Attached: goal-posts-moving.jpg (640x426, 157K)

Now casing meme.

Attached: casing.webm (622x664, 2.66M)

Of course he doesn't. He is a schizoid, some shill, or Qboomer

Memeflag

Shoes dumbfuckery.

Attached: shoes.jpg (1024x887, 93K)

based czechbro shitting on schizos

Anyone have the transcripts from the video? A lot of the stuff he says after "subscribe to pewdiepie" is inaudible

Looked like a video game to me. I think the Jews are beginning to wage a war on memes. Pretty soon Israel will control AI so then the world is fucked anyway.

Attached: 6C30E4F3-DC9D-44F4-B714-029C6A2D5A03.jpg (976x1295, 292K)

definately not saying he's good to cross the road or anything like that right?

Yeah but hurr durr they dissapear. What is video compression?

Attached: 1551834916795m.jpg (761x1024, 140K)

You realize windshields are laminated you mong

Now let's look on "sources" those glowing turds use. This is the page about their Israel connection. Surprise suprise, it's a fake page full of lorem ipsum default filler.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323_020936.png (1890x519, 436K)

edited?? the video was livestreamed you stupid fuck

>looked like a video game to me

Is that because:
>(a) the shooting is fake
>(b) video games are realistic
(it's b you fucking boomer)

Let's kill their "different car though bro!" shittery too.

It's mostly because he is a dumb fucking moron noguns.

Attached: schizo antidote 5.jpg (1312x873, 285K)

Regarding blood and corpse talk - stop being a noguns, learn how 5.56 works in human body and for the sake of all what is good, stop glowing.

Okay, that should be it for this thread. Now I would kindly ask OP to kill himself and let's move on.

Attached: initiation.png (1848x680, 229K)

Aight but what if you believe it's real but done by an agent? Has anyone uncovered any details of Brentons personal life? Hes never had a girlfriend or family members?

Bless you brother

what i find so fucking funny about these people is that it's the exact same people who believe the earth is flat and that "the bible says the earth is flat" and the point to ridiculous evidence and hold conferences.

Pack it up brothers, OP has left from shame, let it die.

the video only lasts 17 minutes and the police do not appear in it
it offers no insight into police response time
fuck off bruce

I swear all the same people that post flat earth and whatever other wacko conspiracy, also post these as a way to deride the board as a whole.

Attached: 1552538556265m.jpg (1024x887, 97K)

nigger if it was staged then why the fuck did he film it? If you were faking it you would want less details to slip up, and for sure you wouldn't fucking film it

Attached: 591B7453-8536-4C2E-8D28-2858266D04F0.jpg (962x1437, 344K)

It would probably be the worst field operative in history of glowing niggerdom, brah. In no way I want to shit at our top lad Saint Tarrant, he did amazing and I can't respect the man enough and I sincerely consider him one of the greatest living heroes, but there was ton of beginner mistakes both in shooting, tactics and dealing with malfunctions (caused possibly by another mistake of his) etc. Not some stuff everyone does under pressure, but real beginner things like not sticking to the wall, leaving unsecured closed door behind him, not checking other rooms, staying in the middle of the room while having malfunction etc. And that malfuction alone is another thing - it was possibly caused by his erratic rate of fire, which is one of the first things they tell you in military (at least here) - keep your rate of fire steady. Malfunction alone looked like he had a failure to feed, then a double feed. So he should have just tapped the forward assist first, but he racked the slide and double fed the rifle (thus making it worse), so now he had to drop mag, clear the jam, and reinsert and attempt to fire. No leo/military/glownigger would do this.

Bless you too my melanine-rich fren.

I personally believe this as well, pretty much only notes change.

>shotgun
>sprays pellets
>somehow makes 3 bullets holes
Hmm.

>t. utter fucking noguns
Nigger come on, you are American, how the hell you can ask questions like this.

Thanks Czechbro, keep up the great schizoid slaying work. I'll tip a beer in your honor.

Attached: 1552926090252.png (788x614, 437K)

You know how shotguns function right?

I give the theory credence only because of posts like these deliberately poisoning the well.

thats because of how close the gun was to the win shield you retard
he also shot more than once

Hey, pea brain, windshields are made in 3 layers, 2 glass with an interior layer of polyvinyl butyral. They are designed not to shatter, regardless of holes, chips, etc. The car had holes from the buckshot, as you would expect to happen if a windshield got shot through.

>In no way I want to shit at our top lad Saint Tarrant, he did amazing and I can't respect the man enough and I sincerely consider him one of the greatest living heroes
>calling other anons glowniggers
Holy shit, Day of the Rope when?

Imagine being an american but never having shot so much as a shotgun in your entire life. You haven't even ever watched a good gun youtube channel you double nigger.

You hear sirens while he is driving away.

What a nice argument, they truly are not sending their best. The absolute state of shills these days.

How the fuck would you know anything about guns, Paki?

At that range asshat, all the shot comes out in a clump backed by wadding

hahhaha it's just a prank bro

Just a cohencidence goy.

Attached: C5F89273-7111-461A-9FE1-725BE55A244B.jpg (1024x856, 129K)

His homeland has plenty of guns. Imagine being an american and knowing less about guns than a bong. You're an embarrassment.

Thanks for Correcting the Record, lads. Brock's proud of ya.

>more retard false flag shilling from a meme flag
yawn
often i stood thunderstruck...

Attached: ahquote.jpg (640x960, 51K)

because i have plan for Ramadan

Attached: INEEDTOTALKTOSOMEONESERIOUSLYTHEVOICESWON'TGOAWAYAHHHHHHHHH.jpg (676x1024, 142K)

Based & Godspeed.

The only thing I see is that Little Tree car freshener.

Is that the official car deodorizer of mass murderers everywhere?

Attached: 23B876B0-71D9-4F17-8F4B-66D857BDA78F.png (1106x1012, 728K)

Hey, listen, boomer cuck nigger, you're a fucking mush brained degenerate and your day will come.

shhhhh
violence is not the answer

> memeflag
> retard
Choose two

mfw i believe it

Attached: 1553094891938.png (1120x610, 965K)

That picture brought a tear to my eye. WTF I love muslims now.

Attached: 1553086835017.png (868x534, 460K)

But But user--in the movies when you shoot a gun the car explodes immediately. The fact that when Brendon shot the muslims and they did not explode means this is a mossad job.

bless you for your hard work defending this board from schizoids

schizonigger alert

Attached: B L A N K S DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.png (112x108, 25K)

Attached: 1553094304831.png (978x308, 564K)

>he doesnt know they take thier shoes off for prayer

Attached: 1527933641657.jpg (400x400, 38K)