If you do not own this or something similar you will not make it

People are voting themselves free money, mass immigration, climate problems, growing ethnic tensions, reduction in quality life, and automation will cause great instability in the US and throughout the world in the 2020s. If you don't own one of these by the time things start to get bad it will be too late.

Attached: 7865902.jpg (1486x991, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3TsZbX5BwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're not talking about Mueller and draining the swamp you're a zionist shill. There won't be a civil war but Israeli faggots like OP will be killed.

.308 > 7.62x39 > 5.56x45

Attached: 1485468247890.png (600x800, 394K)

Attached: 22122018_357.jpg (5312x2988, 3.86M)

Basically this. Get a real gun faggots

Attached: ff2c0ffa7a03bd4cc0326cc2fdf9e7a4.jpg (468x555, 26K)

It is the operator not the gun that matters.

Attached: operator_not_gun.gif (320x179, 1009K)

>decades of small arms research and real world experience is wrong

If that's true then go buy a slingshot.

!!!>BAN ME

Attached: 1549935290028.jpg (2000x1330, 1.48M)

> follow up shots and ammo capacity aren't a thing

It is true and I would take this guy over you and your AR any day of the week.

Attached: fast_shooter3.gif (500x375, 3.01M)

I see I touched a nerve. 5.56 AP rounds can't even penetrate IIIA body armor. It's a glorified varmint rifle.
youtube.com/watch?v=N3TsZbX5BwI

Even if you do, if you can't move with it, you won't make it. If you can't use it effectively while absolutely gassed, you won't make it. Most gun owners are just stacking supplies for people who are more fit and motivated than them.

If you can't do a mile in under 7:30, spend some money on a pair of running shoes and use them.

muzzies are varmints that live in desert caves, sounds perfect desu

Any infographs on the effects of a 308 round on the human body?

Is a mildly bubba'd up SKS good enough for you? Or am I only allowed to use plastic bullshit in the upcoming war?

That guy would get mowed down by men in plate carriers using that gun.
Don't be stupid. You need to be able to pierce armor. This ain't the wild west anymore. If the guy can still move he can still shoot. You need your target to be incapacitated completely.

Warfare isn't like the movies. Killing somebody who can put holes through paper real quick is very much possible.

Also, what exactly do these memefags think the 308 operator is going to be doing while they're desperately trying to get close enough for their little platidipped toys to even be effective?

That's level 3+ not 3a. 3a refers to body armor for handgun rounds and shit.

No one is suggest war and movies are similar. What I am suggesting is that give 2 choices, a well trained operator and an inferior gun or a 20 hour a week video playing shitlord and an AR, I will take the former.

the infamous schizo spammer aka moarpheus. he is an open borders jew that used to live in israel. he is trying to make Jow Forums look fucking insane and violent. kys kike

Attached: 1550449905882.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

Hey faggot, a few weeks of experience with a firearm will get you 95% of the way there. If you want to spend the next ten years closing the gap to 98%, you're wasting valuable time for trick shooting bullshit vs something that would actually help you survive if SHTF.

When you're dying of hunger, exposure, dehydration and dysentery, at least you can feel proud of all your leet shooting skillz while you're shiting yourself to death.

Attached: dysentery.jpg (804x504, 33K)

I know you need to believe that to keep your ego in tact, but it is not the case. It is same with sportts. Someone shows you how to shoot a layup and and then you play some half court with your buddies. But when a college player shows up you cannot even dribble past them. When people are good with their weapon it is the same. A bolt action in the hands of a person who hunts for dinner every night is a deadly thing. A camo painted AR on the wall of your LA apartment is just decoration.