Holy fuck I love living in the United States...

Holy fuck I love living in the United States. Imagine being born a yuropoor or in a country that doesn't grant you inalienable rights. The horror.

Attached: greatest country on earth.png (310x163, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bJO40MvccB3q/
nytimes.com/2017/09/19/us/alabama-kharon-davis-speedy.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggett_v._United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: IMG_0129.png (960x960, 1.76M)

I fucking wish I was born in Russia, especially Barnaul. Fuck the (((USA)))

Your inferiority complex is showing

Salty user is salty.

based and berenstainpilled
lol I'll be waiting for ruskie to show up and tell you how dumb you are
lets have a competition, who can disparage their govt in public the longest, first one to go to jail loses. I think I would win, what do you think?

>inalienable rights

Like what?

Can you imagine going to prison for having a naughty video or using an incorrect pronoun? I can't.

>what is an over exaggeration
>what is a lawyer
>what is due process

Attached: bor.jpg (245x206, 10K)

Europe and America are brothers, it would be foolish to deny that they are just as important as us. We're all in the same boat here, I'm proud to be American, but that shouldn't mean me turning a blind eye as our yurofrens are overrun by hordes.

Attached: home.jpg (976x642, 274K)

imagine being a mutt

Attached: fatmerican.png (600x450, 403K)

I'd rather it be the CSA.
Still glad I'm at least American.

Holy fuck .Jude.
SAGE

nevermind

How is anything I said in my OP related to Judaism?
Seek therapy, Muhammad

Seek a doctor curing your diabetes, you fat disgusting swine.

my blood sugar is perfectly normal, calm down

Europoors are so fucking obsessed with us it's hilarious

You are probably mistaking this for " pity", fatso.

Your Gynocracy has melted your brain. You are the ones deserving of pity.

The right to be replaced and like it.

I am so happy i wasn't born in the US or otherwise a Jewish doctor would have mutilated me.

Attached: American baby goy gets multilated.jpg (240x180, 11K)

At one point in time Russia controlled Alaska, Hawaii, and California (Fort Ross). Just Imagine if Russia held these territories, world would be so much better.

Be specific. What's an inalienable right you have in America that they don't have in other countries?

>Your Gynocracy
now, that`s a BIG word for a teenager.
Respect !

Grant, inalienable...

Based

> Holy fuck I love living in the most degenerate country in the word ruled by kikes on wallstreet.

ftfy

Oy vey can you see...

Attached: 1552587630688.jpg (640x1098, 261K)

...The kikes ruling on thee

Attached: 1552584725194.png (524x778, 371K)

Right to bear arms and free speech for now.

Imagine having a constitution
lol...

Attached: 13rm1o.jpg (236x199, 10K)

Hahahhahahah post muslims gore illegal in the uk

bitchute.com/video/bJO40MvccB3q/

Tell that to the NSA

>Free Speech is a right
>Can't yell bomb in a theater.

Attached: pepe4.jpg (125x120, 4K)

money is the root of all evil

>kike memeflagger
>hates america
>tries to get children on the internet to hate america

we see your long ass nose kike

COMMIE ALERT ALERT !!!

>Right to bear arms

Pffft. There are so many laws surrounding firearms. Each state has different laws, and some are super restrictive.

The "heroes" in blue will happily arrest, ticket, or maybe even shoot you over a firearms violation.

Inalienable right my fucking ass.

>free speech

Bwahahahahaha.

You must be a fucking teenager, dude.

I also love that you live in the United States. In fact I love everyone that lives in a country that isn't Australia. Australia is a massive shithole and nobody should ever even visit here, you definitely should not move here.

Attached: fuck off were full2.jpg (233x222, 13K)

>The U.S. ranks 1st in prisoners
>The U.S. ranks 1st in women’s Olympic figure skating gold medals
>According to the Credit Suisse Global Wealth Report, 2013, there are 98,700 “ultra high net worth individuals” in the world, those with a net worth of at least USD 50 million. Forty six percent of those individuals (45,650) live in the United States. That is enough to make the United States rank first in that category.
>According to the International Centre for Prison Studies, the United States has an estimate 716 prisoners per 100,000 population. That is enough to make the United States rank first out of two hundred twenty-three countries ranked in that category.
>According to the Wine Institute, 12.54% of the wine consumed in the world in 2010 was consumed in the United States. That is enough to make the United States rank first in that category. Five countries–the United States, France, Italy, Germany, and the United Kingdom–accounted for just under half of all the wine consumed in the world in that year.
>According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, in 2011 there were 5,950 plastic surgeons working in the United States, or 18.7% of all plastic surgeons working in the world. That is enough to make the United States rank first in that category.
>According to the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, in 2010 the United States exported $414,788,000 worth of horses, or 20.6% of the world’s total value of horse exports. That is enough to make the United States rank first in that category.
>According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, in 2011 there were 284,351 breast augmentation surgeries performed in the United States, or 23.6% of all such surgeries. That is enough to make the United States rank first in that category.

Attached: Ultrararepepe.jpg (601x541, 52K)

>According to the National Academy of Sciences, in 2008 the United States had a death-by-violence rate of 6.47 per 100,000 people. That is enough to make the United States rank first out of seventeen “high-income democracies” ranked in that category. The second-ranked country was Finland, with a death-by-violence rate of 2.24 per 100,000.
>According to the Pew Forum for Religion and Public Life, in 2010 the United States had an estimated Christian population of 243,060,000, or about 11.0% of the world’s total Christians. That is enough to make the United States rank first out of more than two hundred countries ranked in that category.
>According to the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life, there are an estimated 5,690,000 Jews living in the United States. That is enough to make the United States rank first out of more than two hundred countries ranked in that category.
>According to the Small Arms Survey, in 2008 the United States imported $1,220,000,000 worth of small arms and light weapons. That is enough to make the United States rank first out of fifty-nine countries ranked in that category.
>According to the Small Arms Survey, in 2008 the United States exported $715,000,000 worth of small arms and light weapons. That was enough to make the United States rank first out of thirty-seven weapons-exporting countries ranked in that category.
>According to the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, in 2009 the United States produced 1,099,300 tonnes of maize oil, or 44.6% of the world’s total maize oil production. That was enough to make the United States rank first in that category.
>According to the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, in 2009 the United States produced 4,939,422 tonnes of cheese, or 25.5% of the world’s total cheese produced, enough for the United States to rank first in that category.

Attached: 81JzbqyUpaL4.jpg (691x650, 123K)

I guess being a leaf you don't understand the purpose and intent of freedom of speech as it pertains to American history and how it was born out of the American Revolution. So I guess I could give you a pass on being a retard.
Then again you serve jail time in Canada for saying "Hey dude" to a man in a dress

The right to be an absolute faggot by the looks of it.

>
>According to data available from the OECD in 2007, the United States had 55,986 non-resident tourists arrive at hotels and similar establishments. This is enough for the United States to rank first in this category.
>According to the CIA Worldfact Book, in 2009 the United States used about 18.69 million barrels of oil per day. That’s enough for the U.S. rank first in that category.
>When it comes to education, the nation fares even worse. The latest findings from the Pew Research Center have the US in 38th place out of 71 countries when it comes to math scores and 24th place when it comes to science.
>After ranking countries based on their levels of education and health, the study found that the US ranked 27th in the world on these metrics as of 2016, behind a host of top-ranking Nordic countries, including Finland, Iceland, Denmark, and the Netherlands.

Attached: america3.webm (680x400, 1.53M)

Europeans do not understand the concept of rights. They are not citizens, they are subordinates. The only "right" Europeans have is the right to be fucked up the ass by Abdul.

It's a double-edged sword.
We also grant religious freedom to Anwar al-Awlaki here.

> the US dropped in the rankings for the third straight year and is now the 19th happiest nation on Earth. (The happiest? Finland, apparently.) That’s America’s worst showing ever, although it’s never made it into the top 10.

Attached: America4.webm (680x400, 765K)

There's no law against stupid

i am more hippie than commie and i hate hippies

I think it's time we actually stopped for a moment and gave thanks to our American brethren. They have shown the world by example on how to truly be a great nation. They have shown the nations of this planet that so much is Okay.

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 56% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>40 million interracial marriages is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3+ billion per year to Israel is OK
>banning the american flag from schools and other public places because it upsets illegal beaners is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>losing wars repeatedly to Third World countries is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
>making it legal to give other people AIDS is OK
>jailing someone for 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque is OK
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Italy, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

Attached: amerimutttt.png (687x927, 66K)

Yoir mistake in thought is that you believe the govt granted us rights, when in fact they are from our creator, whom/what ever we deem that to be. Govt is charged with protecting them, nothing else. They are immutable and can not be altered.

You are wanting them to be laws, statutes or codes where the govt allows us something. Which is back fuckin asswards. We allow our govt to exist, you are allowed to exist by your govt.

Enjoy the incoming civil war.

This country has been sliding from "Okay" to "Not Good" since the neocons got into power around the 1980s.

Perpetual war, inefficient spending, politicians who will only listen for 1-2 minutes to constituents then turn around and go for an all evening dinner or outing with some lobbyists.

Unless this country gets its shit together it's going to remain the lowest first world country and continue sliding until it hits Brazil level.

And to Jew pedos.

Attached: MohelRabbis.jpg (564x509, 55K)

That's right.
Religious freedom is poorly formulated because of Jews and Catholics wanting undue rights.

Ouch.

Actually the most unbased trash I’ve ever read fuck you

>inaliable rights
>granted

Attached: 1521228434085_0.jpg (432x435, 50K)

Nobody other than boomer retards like living in this shithole country. We are cultureless and filled with shitskins.

everyone knows it was Berenstein you filthy mongrels

The American Dream is watching your daughter get fucked by niggers. Not even Sweden is cucked enough to import a million shitskins yearly. America is a horrible country and the only people who view it as good are brainwashed mongrels.

This country sucks.

Off the top of my head
-freedom of expression
-freedom to own arms
-freedom from illegal Seach and seizure
-freedom to vote
-freedom to a speedy trial
-a jury of your peers.

Indeed. Underrated. Historically speaking : a complete game-changer.

>3 billion + per year
HAHAHAHAHAHhagagdgshs

This is bait, right ?

Sorry I wish I was born in a white Europe faggot.

>he thinks the USA isn’t 10 years behind europe

>implying republicans aren't liberals

Americans fucking deserve it.

>get doxxed
>tons of gun regulations
>dui checkpoints, civil assets forfeiture, NSA, Patriot act ect
>vote for Zionist puppets
>lol
>lol

Some of you guys really need to get out of the city. Holy Sweet Jesus. It makes people insane.

Yer Murico Bediful

Attached: 822.gif (300x300, 69K)

>-freedom to a speedy trial
>nytimes.com/2017/09/19/us/alabama-kharon-davis-speedy.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggett_v._United_States
They can still detain you indefinitely and you will NEVER get that time OR any money back.

>-freedom to vote
>-a jury of your peers.
Most developed nations have this, it's like running water.
Also in the US you have the choice between two major parties, both of which who support giving money to corporations and Israel, eroding or limiting different rights, and using the government as a tool to shape the world in the way their donors or they themselves want.

-freedom from illegal Seach and seizure

Every single communication in the US is monitored not only by our Alphabet agencies but also those of other countries, who then share the data that's technically illegal for the US to get directly.

based
cringe

Im so glad we dont have a DJ as a prime minister who takes all the guns, lmfao

Attached: 1553219507601.jpg (750x1010, 223K)

I was born here and I still have all my dick skin. Feels good not being a slave.

>Im so glad we dont have a DJ as a prime minister who takes all the guns, lmfao
A female DJ is running a Western nation.
>A DJ
>A FUCKING DJ!
WHAT?!

Fellow Americans, have you signed your oath to not boycott Israel yet? You're not anti-semitic are you??

I wouldn't be able to cope. I'd probably kill myself.

Yeah God damn it's full here. The first thing you notice is the fullness. Full is how I would describe the country.

Thankfully we're girt by sea and that keeps most of them poors away. Girt as fuck and full as a goog.

Attached: 1549620474271.jpg (250x229, 34K)

>a country that doesn't grant you inalienable rights
Stop and think about this for a moment OP.

america is just as bad as europe, probably even worse

I just chalk it up to jealousy anytime I see people hating on the greatest country. Or just cope when they try to point out the good (read laughable) things about their own country

Attached: download (1).jpg (268x268, 22K)

She's 37! Sheeeeze that bitch is haggard.

Attached: image.jpg (600x800, 123K)

>a country that doesn't grant you inalienable rights
Neither your country nor your government grant you the rights the Constitution enumerates. Do you call yourself an American? Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 1535102278261.jpg (982x760, 49K)

>Neither your country nor your government grant you the rights the Constitution enumerates.
The Constitution merely affirms the rights that you deserve because you are a free man.

America is degenerate with no real culture and getting worse and worse each month. Ironically, it’s still the best country to live in. The world is fucked.