As a 35 year old Chang who has lived in Canada (it's pottery, I know) since I was 4 years old...

As a 35 year old Chang who has lived in Canada (it's pottery, I know) since I was 4 years old, I just want to say thank you to the rest of the Canadian people for general being kind and welcoming to me despite my non-white ethnicity.

For the most part, I have never felt a sense of racially instilled hostility in real life (online is different of course due to cowards hiding behind anonymity) and have never once experienced anything like a person straight up calling me a chink or gook to my face. This is even from a lifetime of living in Alberta, the supposedly most conservative part of Canada.

All in all, I just wanted to say Canada is a great place. Go Canada!

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 47K)

I wish we were more like Canada.

>be me
>live in vancouver
>half my friends are chinese
>the other quarter are random mutts
>1/4th of us can sense this
>go to ubc
>fuck chinese F.O.B's
>Learn mandarin
>teach kids mandarin for 50/CAD hour on the side
>take a vacation to china
>see a little boy get run over by a car
>nobody helps
>crowded as fuck train/bus
>realize this is what canada will become
>have one last toast
>french toast

I wish you would kys

Based.

Attached: 04271028.jpg (3000x2255, 950K)

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Best country in the world!

You can stay but I just like your women

>online is different of course due to cowards hiding behind anonymity
Chang, listen to me.
We all don't want you here.
We just don't say anything because it's either illegal to do so, or we would never have a job again.
You're not worth that sacrifice. But that doesn't mean any of us want you here.

thanks for the railroad

> realize this is what canada will become

Probably not, that mentality is caused by their shitty fucking government (historically), not really the Chinese inherently. Plus tonnes of the ones here are conservative and often trying to flee that BS. IMO the truly concerning thing is when unqualified Chinese people end up here and create black labor markets because they can't get work legally, or undercut other industries by selling shitty knock-off or pirated goods.

i like how shitskins call us cowards when they go on their own racist diatribes against white people as soon they come home and turn on their computer.

>cowards hiding behind anonymity
If there was a volcano with a rope bridge and you needed to cross it, would using the rope bridge and not wanting to swim in the lava make you a coward?

Similar experience as you Chang, except as a Paki in the UK. Only time I was called a Paki was by an old-looking nigress in a Tesco carpark.

>not really the Chinese inherently

Attached: 1537077956525.png (800x1672, 209K)

When war comes, will you fight for China?

If you are a positively contributing member of your host country, and are not trying to subvert culturally or politically, there's no problem.
>t. obvious civnat

>Canada
>Great place

Attached: IMG_20190323_195819.jpg (480x960, 87K)

And this is why western civilisation will end within our lifetimes.

I don't like pakis but paki>nigger

But Pakis are smart enough to actually do damage and real subversion to your country

True but it's the jews fault they are here

lmao, cowards. I detest you in person. see you in markham in a couple weeks chang. I own a business in Canada. Paying 75 cents on the dollar for labor is fantastic. But you probably don't know much about labor huh chang? Or are you one of the original changs before all the rich ones came flooding in the last 20 years?

And it seems every nigger i meet is awful while around 8/10 pakis are awful

He literally says in OP he's been in Canada for 31 years.

I love this country despite what we have collectively been through recently. I was born and grew up here. I don't know any other home. And what this country has given me, no other country would have, I may be a Paki and therefore less intelligent than Europeans but I'm neither an ungrateful bastard nor dishonorable.

Also even if I wanted to, how the fuck could I subvert this place anymore than it already is? Compared to how idyllic life was pre-9/11 we're living in a nightmarish Orwellian shithole that few could have imagined. If anyone or anything subverted it, it was the scum (mostly roasts) who voted for Blair.

you can go back to hong kong, your parents, your relatives and everyone like you has ruined our housing market.

>Says the subhuman Korean who had no culture at all except what they got from copying the Chinese and Japanese

>t. triggered chang

This. Let's have a White People Appreciation Day holiday in all multicultural western countries. If the newcomers show their appreciation for the great countries whitey has built, the reasons for racism will be vaporized.

fuck you gook retard

>All in all, I just wanted to say Canada is a great place. Go Canada!
Give it time Chang, the Globolists will make Alberta into Albertistan. In the mean time as Commie-China gets bigger and forces mass online censorship, the world will unite against China in WW3

There could be parades and music and parties. White boy incels could meet Filipino girls at the hugging booths. Immigrants could buy their whitey neighbors a beer and be nice.
This could totally work.

Whitey appreciation day is better than immigrants coming to the west and bitching about how whitey is such a jerk.

Name one (1) influential Korean philosopher who didn't derive their work from Chinese or Japanese sources.

Just don't be a faggot and you'll be fine.

>and I don't mean a homosexual

In reality, not many people dislike Asians.

They just don’t want such a massive load of them, that it changes everything. Like Vancouver was a quiet Anglo nature-y town within people’s lifetime... now it’s a money mad condo flipper haven.

There’s a point where you just have to say ‘no’ to this immigration, or accept that your way of life will be flushed down the drain ...and your kids won’t have anything in common with you.

Because we know we will get fired from our jobs, expelled from our universities, and possibly incarcerated for merely referring to you as the slant eyed dog eaters that you are.

This is stupid since you can say the same about almost any country. England has been ruled by foreign dynasties since 1066 (or if you skip over Edward the Confessor, 1016).

Canute and his sons? Danish.
The Normans? Viking / French.
The Plantagenets? French.
The Tudors? Welsh.
The Stuarts? Scottish (or if you go all the way back, Breton).
The Hanovers? German.
The Windsors? Also German.

This

Attached: 1534336640827.png (408x824, 385K)

there's a lot to legit hate about China but listening to Koreans shit talk China and Japan it becomes painfully obvious it has a lot more to do with their neurotic inferiority complex than anything actual about either country. it's as bad as listening to Canadians pretend they matter globally or preach how shitty the US is.

Trust me chink we all hate you and are organizing to make 1907 happen again. Enjoy your guest stay while it lasts. Tick tock.

Attached: 19665584_498392837178773_466184495557176435_n.jpg (787x787, 43K)

It's fucking ironic because Im white and live in a mainly black neighbourhood (Rexdale) and experience it regularly.
But Im glad you like it Chang. I don't really have any problem with chinks.