What is Jow Forums's honest opinion on contrapoints?

I think she's pretty cool

Attached: contra.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8
youtube.com/channel/UC3XI0MtMTgqauxFS3Umi5Eg
kiwifarms.net/threads/contrapoints-william-nicholas-parrott-natalie-wynn-parrott-nykytyne2.34349/
bitchute.com/video/P89X9eHyWbJL/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>she

Forgot to change your memeflag jew

It's a tranny.

>she

Your /tv/ thread got deleted so of course you come here

You will never be a woman. Everyone talks about how weird you look when you go into public

I'm a really big fan. Literally nothing wrong with what she's doing.

Should change his channel name to "Non-argument"

getting tired of your shilling, tranny

You again? Your other thread got deleted half an hour ago.

She has more femininie grace than 99% of cis women alive.
Conservatards should love her

What thread? Proof?

I want to suck her tranny cock and let cum on my face

>she

Attached: 1386648047274.jpg (277x731, 73K)

Attached: 1523293817481.jpg (348x145, 9K)

Is it a tranny?

Looks like a dude.

FAG
A
G

I think he makes really bad arguments.

His videos might be funny and well written. However due to the fact that he's a tranny, he's just disgusting to look at. Therefore I don't watch his videos.

His arguments are misguided and flimsy, but I'd fuck him.

William Nicholas Parrot is a faggot with basic arguments and shit-tier takes. Lighting and epic dick jokes are just thrown in to blindside dipshits

SHE is pretty. What the fuck are you smoking?

Natalie Wynn

If you're going to do Dr. Frankenfurter shit like this just use your real voice instead of some half a fag gaytalk.

Please stop posting here.

I wish she was more on board with race realism (and capitalism?), but other than that she's cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8

Attached: contrapoints_william_parrott.png (660x379, 400K)

Ugly kike faggot.

he will prob end up killing himself

>I think she's pretty cool
yeah empty rhetorical fallacies is usually good enough to convince brainlets

Was just watching 'her' videos. She's a demon of Slanesh just as the golden one said, but she is redpilled and right about unrestricted capitalism. It isn't nationalistic so most of our problems arise out of it. Her videos are well done and edited.

> muh arguments
he's basically the tranny version of Ben Shapiro

Attached: FB_IMG_1553112900962.jpg (800x800, 54K)

>she

Attached: 1553207542842.jpg (540x580, 23K)

pseudo intellectual who couldn't cut in grad school. just like anita sarkeesian.

you also should be asking lit or his this because the gapping wound between her legs doesn't make her a massive cunt, its her existence that does.

>So if you want to have blood on your hands contrapoints then be my guest, though my guess is that blood is from constantly reopening that wound between your legs where your genitals used to be, while pretending its a vagina

40 keks

you should be banned for spam

>she
No

wtf? next you are gonna tell me that straight men should fuck her wound as if its a vagina.

>She
>Pretty
He looks manlier than I do

You cheeky little bastard, you expect me to provide proof of a thread that was DELETED. Yet here I am, despite your extraordinary claims, providing you with the proof you asked.

Now you have 2 things to choose from: either admit that you are, indeed, the same person spamming the same thread over and over, or deny that you are the sole person, which means that you collaborate with other people inside a group that creates the same low-effort bait thread in very frequent intervals.

Attached: fag.png (540x922, 126K)

remove this haram content from our Islamic board

GAS GAS GAS

How is that me? I don't claim that she "won me over" and I'm not even using the same picture

based debtor

Truly amazing.

One of the greatest philosophers of our age.

Even tho he might be right with his arguments I cannot take a mentally ill man in drag seriously no matter what he says, i feel sickened how this mental ilness is accepted by the masses.

Contrapoints believes that memes are contributors to mass shootings.

What is my opinon about Contrapoints?

Contrapoints is an idiot getting artificially due to their politics and the politics of media personalities at large.

Contrapoints exists solely at the good graces of a YouTube system that is actively rigged against anyone with the desire to disagree with those politics.

Contrapoints is useless for anything serious, because they are not a serious person.

Thanks DESU, I may have you look up a few other things.

Attached: 1551093922976.png (480x854, 152K)

GAS

Burn it

Jester. I tried watching his/hers whatever video and could not finish it.

fpbp

Attached: 6d6dbfcd90d0aac605a2ba9b9605a026.jpg (310x232, 19K)

She's a liar but whatever

how fucking based is that , good job greekbro

She is the best thing on youtube.
Some of her videos are pure art.

Attached: 1549714386713.png (229x234, 31K)

Absolutely not. AnCaps are encouraging the downfall of Western civilization. The US used to look more like Europe in many places. This often wasn't preserved only because it was more profitable to demolish and rebuild profitable structures, rather than preserving American historical culture. It is precisely this mentality which has made whites socially alienated from their history and robbed them of any sense of community.

Attached: boston downtown.jpg (371x464, 45K)

I like their sense of style a lot, latest video especially was really nice. Only thing is that I wish the shot composition was better, less sitting down all the time. More experimentation with camera angles. Like this guy: youtube.com/channel/UC3XI0MtMTgqauxFS3Umi5Eg

This person was very hard to watch. Basically his flat delivery makes him seem "balanced" but he's just reading out popular opinions most of the time. I honestly regret watching the few videos I sat through, very obnoxious.

Shill brigade it is.

He's honestly fucking retarded.

I saw in one of his videos he claims that IQ has nothing to do with race/intelligence then goes onto to talk about Freddie Gray being exposed to paint thinner as a child and sources scientists talking about how old school paint thinner was related to the lowering IQ of kids.

If you really watch his videos and dissect them, its just the same old leftist talking points wrapped up in new paper with some edgy jokes thrown in. He's also someone who believes that Pepe is a white nationalist symbol. That should tell you everything.

I had no idea!

Attached: 1531428041931.jpg (320x369, 48K)

SHE has a cock. I'm no homo degenerate.

fuck off transfaggot, learn to make arguments instead of posing like a cunty harpy

fpbp

Attached: sand nigger.webm (400x240, 567K)

>Some of her videos are pure art.
>her
>art
you put the two G's in FAGGOT

Attached: 1518420573141.gif (645x773, 41K)

The free market won't take care of all problems, as you seem to think. In fact, it is the source of most of our problems in the downfall of whites. Look at all the outrage that advertising causes. They are just responding to a changes in public attitude and demographics. If you want Europe and the US to be sold to the highest bidder, which is exactly what is happening in Central London where Saudis own more real estate than the natives, the result is going to be exactly that. I was an Ancap once, but you'll grow out of it. Although, Jews are a problem, Contrapoints points out that they aren't the only problem, it's global capitalist that made the American landscape nothing more than another place to go shopping.

Attached: bus.webm (320x240, 988K)

Why does is this dude even worth mentioning on Jow Forums?

GAS

GAS

GAS

kiwifarms.net/threads/contrapoints-william-nicholas-parrott-natalie-wynn-parrott-nykytyne2.34349/

Attached: 1510733987104.jpg (1200x600, 92K)

It's a freak

>her

Kek

bitchute.com/video/P89X9eHyWbJL/

because vice is shilling him as a cure to us, as a chemo for pol.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>she

someone fucked this thing

Attached: coNickPreTransition03.jpg (609x370, 74K)

Attached: 1548617449770.jpg (800x606, 61K)

Nobody cares about your shitty YT vids Contra! Now stop shilling on here, it's just sad at this point.

this, somehow VICE has a hard on for nick

Attached: con1552564862219.jpg (911x988, 360K)

fpbp

The left's yt champion is a basement dwelling crossdresser. Yep seems about right.

that picture is really good. you can tell right away who isn't the female.

cant take seriously a dude pretending to be a bitch

Attached: 1553183937123.jpg (2100x1400, 1.23M)

'She' is privy to Jow Forums WN, and dangerous in this sense in the same way that 'she' thinks fascists are. However, in a way that redditers or buzzfeed libs aren't. What contra ultimately wants is a violent overthrow of the rich (i.e. "you can't live in gold houses, we can do this the hard way or easy way") and an end to overstated discrimination.

Attached: 1536498829896.jpg (762x868, 225K)

Just watched about 10-15 minutes of a few videos and this dude is talented but ultimately another sophist for the Left who seems to be (insidiously) presenting a "center" viewpoint i.e. one that would try to "de-radicalize" (as Vice says) aka re-bluepill us.

I strongly doubt that it will work as I think most of us came from the left side of the fence in the first place. You can't really jack back into the matrix after you've seen the code on the walls. Not to mention that most of us have massive hardons for RWDSes and wish we could literally purge things like Contra with flamethrowers...

Attached: Being a Grill.png (1080x1920, 307K)

poo dick

Attached: romanmad.png (243x310, 193K)

Nice bbq amigo

Attached: 1535006587418.jpg (600x652, 47K)

Attached: 1552872188061.jpg (540x720, 81K)

M 3 n t a l l y

1ll

what made you think he is talented?
serious question, all the vibe i got was "trying too hard"

Attached: tradtranny.jpg (1080x606, 85K)

IDIOT.
Couldn't get girls by being a boy, eh?
Fucking LOSER.

"she's"

Didn't Manlet of Akkad destroy this fucking freak a while back? No credibility.

Tarrant-chan is better

Attached: 1553383226353.png (1000x800, 427K)

trannies are the ultimate consequence of inceldom

Spotted the shill.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-094150.png (1440x2560, 999K)