SEGREGATION VIA LOW TRUST

This is how it is done. If different ethnicities can’t trust each other, then they have to self-segregate.

This meme works like IOTBW. POC will not be able to hide their power levels. When whites see the reaction by POC, it creates an inescapable mind virus for white people. Whites will wonder how many times they have eaten contaminated food and will be forced to pick a side on a subconscious level.

White customers won’t demand an all white staff, but they will disproportionately reward businesses that have white servers and cooks. Restaurant owners will be forced into de facto segregation or will go out of business

Attached: 8E11E1AB-22C8-48B9-BF4E-181839572CBC.jpg (712x712, 68K)

Interesting

Bump

Bump

Bump 2

bump

b

Cringe.

>POC will not be able to hide their power levels

You mean chimp levels.

My professor of American History at university said a lot of segregation was based around saliva and sanity. They did not want to mix. Things like water fountains, bathrooms and food/beverage where a main area of segregation.
It was interesting because it showed a real disdain for blacks

Food user five years as a cook qnd ive never seen anyone fuck wit n anybodys food

nice!

"When you go in there, it's nothing but a bunch of fuckin niggers. And, they'll spit in your food of you're not nice to 'em...I know all about it."

Attached: nazinick.jpg (480x720, 43K)

It's too overt.
IOTBW needs to come back hard.
Phase 2.
Same as Phase 1, but harder.

Bump, change "will not" to "don't"

This doesn't have anything to do with IOTBW.

I agree though, IOTBW never dies.

Here's my idea for IOTBW 2:

YOU'RE
WELCOME!

Innocent to the naked eye but if we weaponize it it will cause mass chaos.

Hey non-whites! Glad you're enjoying our once buzzing communities and shopping centers! YOU'RE WELCOME!

this. The difference between commanding and reassuring

Cook of color here. We absolutely spit in YT's food, and if you look particularly racist (blue eyes, etc.), we make other "deposits."

It is a decent idea, becasue the human brain / psyche does not actually process negation well. If you expose people to a "not" statement, over time they will tend to believe the non-negated thing.

Example: Repeating to yourself "I do not hate blacks" as an affirmation will, over time, reinforce hating blacks.

This is a pretty good idea actually. Works on the same principle of making them tell the truth.