Thinken about going to Russia (Saint Pidorsburg) to find an attractive girl and bring her back here (all Russian thots...

Thinken about going to Russia (Saint Pidorsburg) to find an attractive girl and bring her back here (all Russian thots want to leave Russia).

Advices, for and against?

Attached: 1543946194518.jpg (1024x1024, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/articles/the-color-of-love-57131
thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands
irishtimes.com/news/trauma-fades-for-mixed-marriages-in-new-russia-1.53230
theworldofchinese.com/2015/06/russian-newspaper-encourages-russian-chinese-marriages/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wont they just fuck you over after they get their papers?

Maybe, but I don't know. Maybe I'm a good man? I have a good job and such and I like to do exciting things.

>Love and Race in Modern Russia. Mixed-race marriages are becoming more common in Russia
themoscowtimes.com/articles/the-color-of-love-57131

>From Russia With Love, Thousands of Wives for Turkish Husbands
thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands

>Trauma fades for mixed marriages in new Russia
irishtimes.com/news/trauma-fades-for-mixed-marriages-in-new-russia-1.53230

>Russian newspaper encourages Russian-Chinese marriages
theworldofchinese.com/2015/06/russian-newspaper-encourages-russian-chinese-marriages/

Attached: 1550059561006.jpg (2700x1800, 585K)

Why can't you find a more attractive Swedish girl?

The good ones are all taken

Idk dude, I would advise against it. I have heard horror stories about Americans marrying broads from the Ukraine. Not firsthand stories, but the common trend seems to be that Eastern European women are soulless money sharks.

Slavic girls are top-tier.

Attached: 97629AF8-B055-4CE0-8565-5B8FD05F86AB.png (500x750, 616K)

You can take me bruh
im not a girl but u are not 10/10 too so what?

Good luck with those whores, she will bleed you out and leave your empty husk to die in the puddle of your own filth.

but they're all race mixers.

Go to ruotsinlaiva, it's full of russian women.

She will bring over her "brother" Vanya on op's expense and then they will rob his swedish cuck ass and return home.

Finlandsfärjan? Nej, det är bara horor ombord.

I don't know Sven, but I've known some burgers who have done this and the women basically only got with them for citizenship. Be careful.
You could probably come to burgerland and unironically have both more luck and find a girl who wouldn't immediately divorce you. But it is a shitshow across the board I think.

No they’re not lmao. Slavic girls tend to marry Slavic men, and the Mail order brides tend to go towards Chinese and Anglo. Compare that to Nordic girls who ride black dick.

>return home
Haha, no. She will suck OP's blood (but not his dick because she has a headache) and waste his money until she gets citizenship and/or finds a better cuck to leech from. Why would she ever go back to Russia?

If you're autistic it won't work. Also as a foreigner it will be harder for you to get laid. And there's no way she'll just leave with you like that.

That’s why u put your foot down and beat her face in if she tries anything.

I wish I had the chance at Swedish females.

OP is delusional. She'll never go with him unless he finds literal scum.

Do it. Got mine from Poland, well worth the visit.