Amazon and Jeff Bezos dont deserve a penny of what they earned and they dont provide a service to society like...

Amazon and Jeff Bezos dont deserve a penny of what they earned and they dont provide a service to society like capitalists claim.

Amazon has secret insider deals with UPS and this is the only way amazon is able to sell items with "free shipping" or cheap shipping to make shopping online possible. Theres no such thing as "Free shipping." If me or you had to go to the ups store and ship out the stuff that amazon sells we would be paying like 40$ for something that weighs 10 lbs.

They have reduced insider trading agreements.

Its not actually possible to do what theyre doing in a fair environment where theyre not cooperating and doing monopolistic shit. You would have to pay a large amount of money to shop online in reality it would be a luxury if you actually had to pay for the real shipping. For something to be cheaper online than in real life doesnt make any sense.

There are other marketplaces online where you have to pay shipping on every item all the time and those places lose and dont get the customers.

Attached: nz-amazon-180718.jpg (780x520, 26K)

>thinks Amazon makes their money from the store

Go back to facebook boomer i heard we are doing a clam bake at the senior center tonight tu sabes

theres people here who thinks he deserves his money but hes cheating.

you cant ship something for as cheap as amazon does it

i just bought something huge and payed nothing for it

it would have been like 100$ for the shipping alone if i did it

He is some front man for shady jewshit.

you actually have to be experienced in shipping things to know this

how fucking expensive it is for me and you to send something to your family member in another state

but they can sell anything of any weight and size for 0$

Attached: ykS_EP47HSPnjueKqy6mx52OoFIMZZ7wa5FcDJvOxw_VtNLIQ2KFTiagdL_nrgJeJW6GX7d0K608RQs800-nd.png (602x800, 646K)

while I agree that Amazon may have questionable and monopolistic business practices a lot of what you said is pure bullshit and/or stupid.

>Amazon and Jeff Bezos dont deserve a penny of what they earned and they dont provide a service to society like capitalists claim.

Amazon is responsible for the modern day proliferation of ebooks and audiobooks. The amount of knowledge offered through amazon, with a HUGE amount offered for FREE is mind boggling. If any corporation in the world can claim responsibility for trying to educate people and spread knowledge, Amazon definitely can.

Amazon also helped kill cancerous overpriced malls and department stores, offering infinitely more product options and extremely consumer-friendly returns and exchanges policies.

Amazon has also helped kill the cancerous network tv industry via their superior on-demand video services, no longer must you wait around a tv network's schedule or be forced to watch unavoidable ads.

amazon has helped killed so many cancerous monopolies in so many industries by leveling the playing field with amazon storefronts, allowing anyone with a computer and products to sell a platform that reaches the whole world.

(cont)

Youre right. There is no free shipping. I pay a membership fee for that you fucking retard.

as for............

>Amazon has secret insider deals with UPS and this is the only way amazon is able to sell items with "free shipping" or cheap shipping to make shopping online possible. Theres no such thing as "Free shipping."

you're right, there is no such thing as 'free shipping', and its not free. want to know why UPS gives amazon sweet heart deals? because the rise of amazon also raised up UPS into a juggernaut. without amazon, UPS wouldn't be what it is today.

UPS had to run trucks on the same routes every week, regardless of whether they are delivering 10 packages on that route of 500 packages, each route requires 1 truck and 1 driver regardless, leaving some routes as profitable and some as losses. but now the trucks are packed full of amazon packages, and every now almost every route is profitable for UPS. amazon's growth spurred UPS growth and the two companies work together for their mutual shared interest.

UPS wouldn't give amazon sweet heart deals out of the goodness of their heart, they give them sweetheart deals because of "economies of scale". look it up dipshit, its economics 101 tier noob shit. UPS makes *more* money now by giving amazon good rates than they did before hand. whats good for amazon is good for UPS and vice versa.

if you want to go after jeff bezos go after him for his deals with the US government and intelligence agencies, hosting CIA and NSA databases on american citizens on amazon servers and implementing backdoor spying software and hardware in their Alexa devices and so on, but going after them for the good things they've done is retarded, at least go after them for the right reasons.

also, jeff bezos fucks fish.

Attached: bezofishfucker.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

all on the backs of free or reduced shipping from ups

now go pay for all the shipping for all the things you bought for 12$ at the ups store yourself

go send it to california and see how much it costs

youre delusional

Attached: t4u1dxu2x5n21.jpg (640x962, 65K)

Nice blog post, fuck off back to Tumblr!

Attached: turning_the_frogs_gay.png (1133x967, 265K)

youre only thinking about ups and amazon though

if they didnt work together like this then you would have a thousand other online shopping places because they would actually have to compete for shipping costs without cheating

youre a monopolist.

and you would have way more retail back alive again. mom and pop shops again

youre a monopolist and a delusional retard

Attached: 273934_337079_4211.jpg (900x1031, 658K)

So I should be mad at Jeff Bezos because I get a great deal on shipping, is that your point?

Im delusional but you want to ignore the fact that people have already paid for that shipping with membership fees. So go fuck yourself rice burner nigger.

Who cares? UPS and Amazon are two companies working together to provide a great service for their customers.

yes you should because its indirectly causing other businesses to fail because they have insider agreements

see all the retail stores shutting down

theres nothing wrong with retail. retail actually should be way cheaper than buying something online in reality

12$ for amazon prime covers about less than 1 item shipping if you did it yourself

and people buy hundreds of items and big heavy items

which would run the bill of 500$

Attached: gook.webm (1312x1000, 2.42M)

>youre only thinking about ups and amazon though
Yeah because I don't give a shit about any other store since I buy everything from Amazon.

>Who cares?

people who dont have jobs now

amazon only hires like 200k people and they put millions and millions out of work

or business who are struggling because they have to pay the real shipping costs

i can actually name some marketplaces online where you literally always pay high shipping costs and why would i shop there over amazon? i wouldnt.

Attached: D2AzycwUYAACzmB.jpg (2048x2048, 561K)

How could retail be cheaper? Retail has all the same costs as online plus the cost of the storefront.

I wouldn't either. That's why I buy everything from Amazon.

>if they didnt work together like this then you would have a thousand other online shopping places because they would actually have to compete for shipping costs without cheating

we do have a thousand other online shopping places you dipshit. ebay . overstock. walmart.com, etsy, craigslist, zappos, aliexpress, target.com, newegg, etc, etc, etc. some are more specialized and narrow than amazon and some try to sell everything, some are for selling used goods, and some for artistic crap. the internet has revolutionized shopping and consumer choice and amazon is a big part of that revolution, to deny that and/or claim they've destroyed the marketplace is delusional, just because its the most successful and largest doesnt mean all the others dont exist dumbass.

>and you would have way more retail back alive again. mom and pop shops again

retail stores put mom and pop shops out of business, and big box stores like walmart put retail stores out of business, and e-commerce will put retail stores out of business. because ITS MORE EFFICIENT.

do you fucking blame henry ford for putting horse-shoers out of business you dumb fuck?? no, technological progress did.

back in teh days of your glorious mom and pop stores places carried 1, maybe 2 options for various products, and usually at higher prices. then retail stores and malls came out, giving consumers way more variety of products, then walmarts and targets came around, giving even more options and the better logistics to always keep their shelves stocked. i am sure u dont remember this, but back in the day, u could go to a store and the thing u want could be sold out, thats virtually unheard of now in walmarts, and completely anomolous on the internet outside of new/limited availability products.

im not saying amazon is free of shady business practices, but overall they've infinitely improved the marketplace for consumers and that is the core reason for their success: people wanted it.

if everyone buys everything from amazon youre not going to have a job eventually

or youre going to be at mcdonalds

or everyone is an uber driver

or a bartender or working in a restaurant of some sort

it doesnt make sense

youre lucky youre still going with whatever you got

dont think about yourself though think about it on a cosmic sense of everyone

because they ship all their inventory in a big truck verses having to have someone manually deliver individual things to your house

that shit is a huge luxury youre supposed to be paying for

well theyre cheaters and its wrong.

youre not at fault for using it but im just saying they dont deserve it

i use amazon too who wouldnt logically if its cheaper

Attached: D1zHbYGU4AEH_rq.jpg (516x516, 24K)

>amazon only hires like 200k people and they put millions and millions out of work
So either my purchases must cover the salaries of 200k people or they have to cover the salaries of millions of people...the million people option sounds expensive desu

>all this reddit spacing
toaster bath yourself newfag

Attached: 1537155760466.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Of course shipping anything myself would cost more. The shipping company needs to make a profit. Do you think they pay the same to ship shit themselves? Fuck youre dumb.

There's nothing secret about their business model. To get free shipping, you have to pay for an Amazon Prime subscription, and tons of people end up getting less value out of free shipping than the cost of the subscription.

There is no problem here. Amazon is better than all their competitors so I use them.

>theres nothing wrong with retail. retail actually should be way cheaper than buying something online in reality

wrong wrong wrong wrong

learn2logistics

what cost less?

having a big warehouse full of organizational robots sorting purchases into bins to be shipped directly from the warehouse to the consumer's doorstep...

OR

retail stores having to buy products in bulk from producers, transport them from the producer's warehouse to the retailer's warehouse, then from the retailer's warehouse to the retailer's storefront, then pay an employee to unpack it and put it on shelves and maintain the store, then hire a cashier to manage the registers and conduct sales, then have the consumer pay extra travel cost and time, to leave their home and go to the store, and walk around and find what they want that the store may or may not even have in stock?

really buddy, fucking think for a second.

retail stores are going out of business because they cost more to operate than online stores. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

do you know anything about economics, markets, or business management? have you even ever worked a day in your life?

Attached: 1551599990552.jpg (634x951, 152K)

people that shop on amazon are the first ones that are going to be raped and killed by hordes of jobless minority's

and all those stores get less business than amazon because they dont have the same insider shipping deals
as good

no no no you have no experience in shipping things thats why you have no idea

the amazon subscription covers less than 1 item and people are buying many many items of all shapes and sizes and weights

it would cost some people 1000$ for what they get for 12$ amazon prime

Attached: ScornfulHiddenChihuahua-poster.jpg (320x574, 22K)

>Amazon has secret insider deals with UPS and this is the only way amazon is able to sell items with "free shipping" or cheap shipping to make shopping online possible.

Why would UPS choose to make little or lose money with this?

Save it user, OP is too fucking stupid to comprehend that.

>that shit is a huge luxury youre supposed to be paying for
And again, you want me to be mad that I’m not paying for a luxury. That’s not very convincing.
> but retail losing jobs, be mad about that!
It actually seems to me that I was paying extra for the luxury of keeping millions of people employed and now that I don’t have to do that, the comparatively minor luxury of having my goods delivered is basically free with all the money saved from not paying millions of retail employees.

>amazon only hires like 200k people and they put millions and millions out of work

so when the cotton gin was invented and allowed 1 machine to replace 100s of slave laborers, was that bad too? you're saying efficiency is bad? you're saying menial job wage slavery is better? you're retarded.

Attached: 1544651955794.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

>no no no you have no experience in shipping things thats why you have no idea

Neither do you retarded larp nigger with no economic understanding

no they dont dude i actually ship things

i know for a fact nobody would shop online if you had to pay the real price of what it costs to ship something

except extremely rich people

buying in bulk and then bringing it in one big truck to your store is way more efficient than individually shipping everything

you know how many different items go out like you need a bottle of shampoo? thats a whole box in a truck

at the grocery store you just fill your cart with 100 items and its all in 1 place

Attached: 1543412414242.jpg (1267x1900, 501K)

>Theres no such thing as "Free shipping."

No shit, where do you think my $120 a year for Prime goes.

And Amazon is a huge customer for UPS. They give Amazon a good deal on rates, and in exchange UPS gets a ton of business and revenue from them. Large businesses like Amazon have a lot of pull and can leverage economies of scale, which makes them more efficient and benefits consumers like you and I.

I want you to die for posting that picture.

Attached: 1522802525342.jpg (565x471, 38K)

it doesnt benefit anyone dude im sorry

also i already explained 3 times that your 12$ a month is nothing compared to what shipping actually costs

thats 1 item.

let alone people buying entire furniture for free on amazon

LMAO thats 200$ easily if you ship it across the country

also youre still only thinking about ups and amazon and not other businesses

youre a monopolist

Attached: D1Vn_g6U8AADvLB (1).jpg (874x664, 50K)

>no they dont dude i actually ship things

No, you don't. And if you did youre just a peon with no understanding of your companies buiness model. Kys nigger

i live in a 95% white suburb who pays for Prime, 8 months ago my area no longer receives weekend delivery can I file a suit with the ACLU because I think this area being "white" led to no more weekend delivery.

This is what your average koreaboo IQ looks like. Take it in and laugh.

its good if they can all get welfare which amazon pays for

but what happens is they all become homeless because nobody is generous enough

they still expect you to make a living

Attached: 1545238425384.jpg (1550x1233, 176K)

>now go pay for all the shipping for all the things you bought for 12$ at the ups store yourself
>go send it to california and see how much it costs

Why would he fucking do that you absolute braindead autist

You are so stupid it hurts....

because you guys are delusional and think that shipping is free and amazon is giving us such a wonderful service

no.... theyre the insider jews who are doing inside deals to take advantage

and making other peoples businesses struggle

sure you just buy everything on amazon and you love it. but where does your money come from?

you say it while your money flow is still there

Attached: 20190320_222815.jpg (672x992, 276K)

I own a retail store my wholesale cost for the items I sell in my shop is more than they cost on amazon.

>Consolidating various corporate monopolies under one corporate monopoly
>Somehow this is a good thing
You have no idea what you're talking about. Go shove a halibut up your boipucci.

Attached: Tucker.jpg (1245x1069, 136K)

You're not nearly as smart as you think.

>
>if everyone buys everything from amazon youre not going to have a job eventually
>or youre going to be at mcdonalds
>or everyone is an uber driver
>or a bartender or working in a restaurant of some sort
>it doesnt make sense
>youre lucky youre still going with whatever you got
>dont think about yourself though think about it on a cosmic sense of everyone

how is working in a fucking retail store any better than working at mcdonalds? both are unskilled labor jobs for useless retarded low IQ people. im in my 30s, self employed and basically retired because im not a retard. i never worked a retard/retail job in my life and never will.

if you want job security, develop an actually useful skill, the internet is a boom town for anyone with 2 brain cells and a little gumption who wants to make money. if you think you should be garunteed a living wage for stocking shelves at some shit retail outlet you're literally too retarded to understand anything at all and deserve to die starving in the streets like a homeless nigger.

exactly dude this is one guy who is getting jewed right here

these people itt will be delighted while you lose business because they think its so efficient

Attached: D2D2vJyU4AECdrP.jpge.jpg (960x960, 78K)

theres manager jobs and like upper tier corporate management of all these companies

its not all stocking shelves dude

retail going out of business kills many many jobs related to it

Attached: D2J9SVrVAAEFfiu.jpg (1400x2100, 632K)

I like working in my shop I sell products to good hardworking people and give them advice on how to use the stuff I sell.

>Amazon and Jeff Bezos dont deserve a penny of what they earned
they haven't shown a profit yet, google is the real threat, it's an AI taking over the world, Google will give birth to SKYNET

>because you guys are delusional and think that shipping is free

Nobody said that and 8 other anons told you otherwise.... Try again

>company gets a """"monopoly""""
>provides things for the cheapest possible price and uses huge amounts of data to provide amazing service rather than jacking it up and abusing customers
How did economists get it so wrong? People used to complain about this with Walmart too. But you never see what people fear with monopolies, that is, jacking up prices.

>theres manager jobs and like upper tier corporate management of all these companies
why would you work with/for homo niggers?

Clearly shipping doesn't cost Amazon or UPS that much, because they're still making a profit and neither is going out of business. The unfortunate reality is they just gouge consumers because they can. Most people maybe ship a handful of personal items a year and can afford to pay $20 per package for the service. But if you're running an e-commerce business and ship many packages daily, that shit starts to add up.

This isn't even anything unique to Amazon, by the way. Case in point, I work for a wireless carrier and we have a contract with FedEx. I can ship stuff for work for like 1/2 of what it costs me to send the same item with a personal FedEx account.

Most businesses can qualify for discounted rates, hell eBay sellers can (or at least I used to be able to, been a while since I've done any online selling). Obviously we're not going to get as good of rates as Amazon does, though, because we don't ship hundreds of millions of packages a year and we don't generate billions of dollars of revenue for courier services.

this how am I supposed to compete against a person that never needs to make a profit to stay in business?

user, to get "free shipping" you pay almost 200 bucks a year. The price is based on how many subscribers they have, the average price of shipping, and total number of things they need to ship. Amazon knows to the cent what each day costs them, which is why you can opt for slow shipping and get a coupon.

Things change gook

they dont need to jack up the prices to do damage

theyre already doing all the damage by stealing all the customers from hundreds and thousands of other businesses

youre not paying the enormous sales fee to sell on amazon

LMAO

you dont know what the referral fees to sell on amazon are

theyre not going down ill tell you that

they basically put all the costs on the person who sells there

Attached: DC6A91B5-5736-4FAA-9E37-41F7EA70D620.jpg (720x960, 199K)

Wow youre retarded go read the annual report and report back your findings

Attached: 51spLsWfUlL.jpg (428x469, 49K)

>theres manager jobs and like upper tier corporate management of all these companies

being manager of a fucking wendy's or gamestop is still low iq unskilled labor work that doesnt pay a living wage. you're obviously a low iq brainlet who will never be a productive member of society, just a slave looking for a master.

>theyre already doing all the damage by stealing all the customers from hundreds and thousands of other businesses

Buisness is cut throat and amazon found a better formula. Welcome to survival of the fittest retard.

thats not how it should work thats monopolistic clearly the big guy will always win if this is legal.

shipping companies shouldnt be allowed to do insider deals to benefit certain companies

stop saying it like its a good thing.

the average price of shipping when you have DISCOUNTED TRADE AGREEMENTS WITH UPS

to ship 1 piece of furniture could be 200$ if you or me had to do it

Attached: D2HSL_lU8AA7ehP.jpg (670x936, 80K)

What items?

It's not uncommon at all for Amazon to be more expensive than Walmart and other brick-and-mortar retailers. Maybe not so much for electronics and some items, but especially for household goods I've noticed this to be the case.

I'm sure they still get really, really good wholesale prices (again obviously, due to their size and ability to negotiate with suppliers), but their retail prices aren't always even that low. A lot of people have no problem paying a bit more for the convenience and god-tier customer service, though.

So you want to live in a world with no stores or places to buy things?

Are you advocating for a state controlled economy? Because all this is the result of a free market, which Amazon has been able to game intelligently enough. Shipping on amazon isn't even free for the end user, since you have to pay a MEMBERSHIp FEE for it.

I really don't understand what your point is. Amazon shouldn't be able to do that because they're meanies and other people suck at business? What's your point?

What is overhead??? Do you even business?? Amazon can charge less because they have less cost to pass on to the customer. E-commerce is a good thing, it encourages competition and free movement of goods but your just another stupid person

I sell garden supplies Hawthorne, scotts and all the AG companies sell direct on amazon

so its intelligent to have insider trade deals with other companies that prevent other companies from rising up and growing?

no thats monopoly and should be illegal.

its not "smart" or "intelligent" to be a jew

Attached: D2D2vJzUcAMtMJp.jpg (960x960, 111K)

Gee, less interaction with niggers? I can shop from the comfort of my home? I dont have to fight traffic and wait in lines? None of this is sounding bad.... Is it?

Go back to R*ddit. You exposed yourself with that spacing.

ya but youre not paying for it which is why you think it sounds so good

go ship everything you bought on amazon this year to california and tell me how much you like "online shopping"

Attached: D2D2vJzUcAIWCPv.jpg (960x960, 104K)

>so its intelligent to have insider trade deals with other companies that prevent other companies from rising up and growing?

It's pretty intelligent because they make a lot of money.

>no thats monopoly and should be illegal.
I think the state intervening in the economy should be illegal, so I guess that's where our opinions differ.

>no they dont dude i actually ship things

okay, ill break it down for you why it cost more for you to send an individual package than amazon pays per package in bulk.

when you want to ship something you have to go to the ups store and/or call in for a truck to come pick it up. this requires UPS having to employee a logistics operator and a truck driver just to get your your one package into their system. that logistics operator has to spend time(money) getting information from you about the package, the size, teh weight, the contents, the insurance rate, the speed of delivery and so on. all of this employee work cost UPS money.

where as with a big outlet like amazon, all the boxes are already pre-measured, and amazon weighs them before sending to UPS, and all the agreements about insurance, shipping rates, and so on are handled beforehand in giant bulk deals, streamlining the process, allowing a computer algorithm to do the work of the logistics operator at an exponentially more efficient rate, thus costing UPS less money per package than individual packages from the average joe.

logistics is literally a science and amazon and ups have perfected. i can order anything i want, anything, and have it on my doorstep the next day. that was unheard of just a generation ago. its better. thats why its successful.

Attached: 1544594583086.png (1842x1036, 1.04M)

Why don't you actually explain, in detail, these insider deals.

I dont think you can because you have no clue what you are trying to make a point. Its painfully obvious you dont understand how amazons shipping works.

you want to live like a caged animal with food and entertainment brought directly to you

>shipping companies shouldnt be allowed to do insider deals to benefit certain companies

Says you. It's a benefit to consumers. Big e-commerce retailers like Amazon have the bargaining power to negotiate shipping companies like UPS down on rates, and then pass those savings onto consumers. Of course it's not free shipping, but the idea is that it's so cheap for them that they can easily absorb the cost in the prices of their goods and obviously in Prime membership fees as well.

I don't know about you, but I definitely don't miss the days where I'd be going through the checkout for an online order and have $15 tacked onto the final price to ship some little item that weighs a couple pounds.

based bezos

>go ship everything you bought on amazon this year to california and tell me how much you like "online shopping"

Are you a broken record OP? And go read again.

>Theres no such thing as "Free shipping."
Congratulations on realizing something literally everyone above an IQ of 80 and 12 years of age knows.

Well, I have a career, hobbies, a house to care for, a wife, pets, kids.... Got anything else incredibly retarded to post?

wrong
you can print out a label and everything is already pre measured the truck leaves every night

theres nothing more elaborate about sending a package yourself

all the customers go right to their store for them and they take all the packages

no different than loading up from a amazon warehouse

i ship with amazon every day this is what i do for a living

they have reduced shipping costs

its not a hidden secret

Attached: 180706 모모랜드 낸시 ( 엔딩토크 퇴장� (580x800, 2.94M)

You don't understand what Amazon's function is.

you wont have those things for long when your local economy collapses and those niggers you are running from come for your shit

>now go pay for all the shipping for all the things you bought for 12$ at the ups store yourself

except amazon isnt shipping everything from california u dipshit. amazon has strategically placed warehouses and fullfillment centers all over the world stocked with the most popular products in those areas, reducing shipping cost even further than retail.

you literally KNOW NOTHING lmao yer just a whiney communist

>go ship everything you bought on amazon this year to california and tell me how much you like "online shopping"
The reason we like online shopping is precisely because we don't have to do what you're suggesting you fucking autist.

Based and redpilled

thats because you still have a money flow and a money source

youre not seeing it on a grand scale

youre just thinking about you

you dont see the tears of some guy who lost his retail business

Attached: IMG_20190319_114912.jpg (480x640, 51K)

That's really detailed OP. I totally believe you. Yes Sir. I was soooo wrong. You really convinced me!

But... You know I just dont understand one thing and I'm hoping you can explain it. Since you work with amazon and all... How do the insider deals work?

>you dont see the tears of some guy who lost his retail business

i see them, i just dont care, he should get a real job instead of trying to be a paper shuffling middle man adding costs to products i can get for less directly from producers via amazon storefronts.

I have a career that is always in demand anywhere in the world and i shoot niggers. Checkmate.

Why does the government make my customers pay sales tax but not amazons customers?

OP's basically trying to argue that people assume electricity is free, since Walmart doesn't add a surcharge for their utility costs to keep the lights on at a store every time someone shops there.

Business have all kinds of operating costs that are just built into the price of their goods. Amazon has enjoyed great success due to building the cost of shipping into their membership fees and prices.

How do they get their money?

>wrong
>you can print out a label and everything is already pre measured the truck leaves every night

um no, any package you have UPS pick up ends up having to be weighed and measured and individually handled by a UPS employee where as when they pick up a shipment from amazon its literally pallets of pre-packed goods, saving UPS time and money.

yer just wrong son.

Attached: 1543875607043.jpg (521x521, 44K)

you have no career without us retards at the bottom

Thank god amazon has destroyed the retail market