Reminder, Trump will be taken away in chians via sealed indictment any minute now

I have a bottle of champagne saved that I will uncork the minute it happens. Can't wait to see all you incels crying that your cheeto Mussolini's reign of terror is finally over.

Attached: TMT2333-BLACK-TH-DESIGN.jpg (480x600, 61K)

Attached: mueller time hillary.png (447x361, 185K)

Attached: time-its-mueller-time-35829201.png (500x506, 114K)

really you people need to direct me to the shill site so i can make easy bux posting nonsense like this, ive been wanting to buy a vidya but also dont wanna spend anything on it

>stating the truth
>shilling
you realize the Mueller Report is coming out, right, stupid? Trump is done.

Attached: il_1588xN.1742905226_q3iv.jpg (1588x1588, 149K)

theres jack shit in it lmfao

nigger cant even spell, you wont be getting your pay raise today, neet

We are living in a dictatorship. I'm literally shaking and dry heaving right now. I just broke down in tears. I honestly don't know what to say. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my wife's kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America.

We've lost Mueller. I let out a scream of rage at the top of my lungs, literally panicking and hyperventilating. My wife's son LaDonte handed me a paper bag to breath into, but it said made in USA so I threw it in the trash and told him to fuck off. I almost passed out from yelling so loud. I literally don't know what to do right now, my panic levels are reaching critical limits, and my mom threw away my prescription liquid hormones because she says they were driving me crazy. She voted for Drumpf. Why in the fucking fuck did this happen? I was told Drumpt would beimpeached, but then Drumpf stole this right from our helpless little hands. This world is so fucking corrupt and rigged. I can't deal with this outcome. I will be protesting on the streets and burning my own house down since its alarm system didn't work when it let these Nazis in my home. This is so fucked.

Ladonta. Top Kek

but seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

We are living in a dictatorship. I'm literally shaking and dry heaving right now. I just broke down in tears. I honestly don't know what to say. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my wife's kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America.

We've lost Mueller. I let out a scream of rage at the top of my lungs, literally panicking and hyperventilating. My wife's son LaDonte handed me a paper bag to breath into, but it said made in USA so I threw it in the trash and told him to fuck off. I almost passed out from yelling so loud. I literally don't know what to do right now, my panic levels are reaching critical limits, and my mom threw away my prescription liquid hormones because she says they were driving me crazy. She voted for Drumpf. Why in the fucking fuck did this happen? I was told Drumpt would beimpeached, but then Drumpf stole this right from our helpless little hands. This world is so fucking corrupt and rigged. I can't deal with this outcome. I will be protesting on the streets and burning my own house down since its alarm system didn't work when it let these Nazis in my home. This is so fucked.

This bombshell is the beginning of the end, the walls are closing in, tick tock, too many scoops, impeach.

aaaaany minute now
>aaaaany minute now +2 years
aaaaaaaaaany minute.....

Just keep telling yourself that comrade. When nothing happens, and we round of the traitors, the commies get the bullet too.

ROFL. I heard about this s o y based rant. Seriously I want to start passing out tantos to all these leftists so they can commit seppuku. It's only way honor can be...well they never had honor to begin with.

Attached: tanto-tensho-kuroi.jpg (568x379, 50K)

DRUMPF BTFO
CHEETOH FACE THOUGHT HE GOT AWAY WITH IT
LMAO
MUELLER IS /OURGUY/ GOYIMSES

>Trump will be taken away in chians
that would be so awesome, we can arrest criminal presidents? arrest them all except Carter

>This was good over evil
?? incompetent evil vs even more incompetent evil maybe

>My wife's son LaDonte
is your wife's daughter Le-A?

Ledasha because the dash don't be silent?

You know. I have been reading this shit for 2+ years now. It won't happen, dude. It just won't. Give it up already and don't make you yourself look more dumb than you already are.

Mueller works with Trump you idiot..

So you have been fed the same shit as the Q tards.

Just like a shitposting commie faggot to try and keep a dead idea alive.

there's DOZENS of sealed indictments for Trump and his family, it's not a matter of if they will get indicted, but WHEN

Attached: trump-mueller-bad-news.jpg (563x699, 60K)

Hmm yeah. It's going on 3 year years and you still have fuck all. Nice meme flag faggot.

source?

Not as long as he keeps kissing Israeli ass, he'll be fine, look at that murderous crook Hillary.

>SAVE US MUELLER YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE FOR DEMOCRACY AND DECENCY
>WHAT THE FUCK MUELLER THIS REPORT IS SHIT BETTER REPORT TO CONGRESS UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY YOU RUSSIAN SHILL

Attached: foldsbackin.png (707x592, 622K)

Attached: Ass Kick.jpg (1280x640, 152K)

lol kys

Attached: 1540749158699.png (500x538, 156K)

Skeletoncobwebscomputer.tga

You don't know what's in the report yet, stupid, and you don't know what's in those sealed indictments. Trump is going down. It will start happening any minute now.

Attached: IMG_7453.jpg (600x360, 97K)

Obviously Mueller has given into bribery. By who I don't know.

COPE

I guess I'm a cruz missile now.

COPE

Hello trumpretards! Mueller is playing 2d chess. He is just waiting for things to settle. Things will happen. Things have happened recently. Ivanka was questioned by feds this week. Maybe she remained silent, but she probably wasn't. Remember Manafort? Do they have golf courses in prison?