2018 by the numbers

What sorts of people believe this crap?

Attached: D2YGlJgWkAAvcPg.jpg (720x960, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=eyQVTJG9Xo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source: ADL

I'd love to see those numbers...
did we have a single right wing terror attack in the USA in 2018? did it somehow happen without me noticing?

okay, WAIT - there was the synagogue shooting.
what else am I missing, here?

Attached: 1534060424205.jpg (400x400, 28K)

maybe they counted school shooters and black gang violence as white supremacist

How did they calculate that?

>What sorts of people believe this crap?

Attached: 0148a67c731f9358e32fec276ea18613.png (329x208, 175K)

/thread

> thread

The correct number is 23% Islamic extremists. Take into account that 1% of US population are Muslims, being responsible for ~1 in 5 domestic terror attacks is a huge fucking problem.

>"Global Threat"
>Posts domestic statistics

Attached: 1422147241585.png (500x500, 85K)

/thread

Attached: 1532582981547.jpg (602x601, 74K)

Another report had it at %59. The number was 20 deaths. For the US, in a year.
Same as a weekend in Chicago,

>What sorts of people believe this crap?
probably most people. Most nonwhites without a doubt.

So why aren't the DAILY black mass shootings (more than 2 victims) counted as terrorism?

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME

Attached: Finnish_welcomes_commies.png (781x956, 705K)

That bar graph is incomplete but I'm not surprised.

So what they mean is the Muslim ban worked then. Let's get that number to zero

Did you know ADL was created to protect the convicted Jew serial molestor in the 1910’s.

it was higher in the past, and there was no panic. This was also when the US had a smaller population.

Fearmongering to spread the infamy of white supremacy to spawn more copy cat attacks is good for news entertainment.

>Did you know ADL was created to protect the convicted Jew serial molestor in the 1910’s.

seems like i heard that yes

WHAT THE FUCK? Yeah, they've been skewing the facts for years now but this statistic is outright false. How do they get away with this shit??

>How do they get away with this shit??
political infiltration

How about 2001-2018? Worldwide killings. Every country counted. Let's see those numbers.

Heres some actual numbers for Europe from Europol.

Attached: EuropolMuslimsvsLeftRightwing01021.png (1463x1742, 461K)

>How about 2001-2018? Worldwide killings. Every country counted. Let's see those numbers.

34,768 islamic terror attack since 9/11
thereligionofpeace.com/

>How about 2001-2018? Worldwide killings. Every country counted. Let's see those numbers.
should collateral deaths from bombings, artillery and drone strikes count as well?

Attached: 1541111836605.jpg (960x540, 404K)

>should collateral deaths from bombings, artillery and drone strikes count as well?

kys jew

84000 Christians killed by Muslims in 2017.

Attached: muslimkillings83742952.jpg (623x462, 78K)

This shit pisses me the fuck off. What kind of shill actually believes the alt right poses more of the terroristic threat than Islamic terrorists. Have we forgotten 9/11 already?

Attached: download (79).jpg (578x431, 64K)

>posts a link to a notoriously biased and unreliable site
>gets mad at logic
yup it's a poltard

I was just looking for those stats, thanks for this

Bump

nice try kike,
Jews did 9/11

Attached: RzhYjPn.jpg (1176x789, 185K)

>84000 Christians killed by Muslims in 2017.
first off that's objectively false and contradictory to your own pic.
second, why compare the worldwide numbers with those of USA alone?
third if you're going to add in all numbers you might as well include hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan?
finally seeing as how ISIS, the chief contributor to the death toll for the past 7 years, is a direct result of deposing Saddam and weakening Assad, should these numbers be attributed to ones who allowed for such an organization to form in the first place?

fpbp

>artillery and drone strikes

those are counted as self defense against satanic islam

I just posted the numbers for both Europe and US right wing extremism. Nice try you subversive piece of shit.

Attached: 1523261747768.jpg (748x1187, 147K)

Attached: press.jpg (400x486, 76K)

>why compare the worldwide numbers with those of USA alone?
becasue islam is a world wide problem

>Did you know ADL was created to protect the convicted Jew serial molestor in the 1910’s.

Leo Frank yes

Arabs are counted as white.

your numbers are flawed either way. every single death caused by ISIS in the Syrian Civil War and Iraq is counted as terror act, when in fact much of it was a result of war against Syrian and Iraqi nations. meanwhile collateral deaths caused by Western nations that are the results of war (including one on ISIS) aren't counted.

the double standards and number padding can't hide the fact that in the Western civilization (i.e. North, West Europe, NA and ANZAC) there have been around 600 deaths in 15 years as a result of religious inspired terrorism. 387 people were killed in the US alone as a result of white nationalism, add in the 50 from NZ alone and assorted minor and major attacks in EU and Canada and you reach comparable numbers.

fishing for death toll in African and Middle Eastern failed and failing states is like trying to portray Christians as the most homicidal people on Earth by pointing out to Latin and Caribbean America. it's disingenuous and irrelevant in the context of 1st world nations.

The (((MSM))) is telling us white bois that we're in the cross-hairs, so get more ammo.

Don't count on Zion Don, he's too busy kissing Israeli ass.

Attached: BibiTrum.jpg (621x607, 58K)

ADL is created by Bnai Brith which is jewish freemasonry created by Albert Pike.

William Cooper - The UGLY Truth - B'nai B'rth & the ADL
youtube.com/watch?v=eyQVTJG9Xo8

it objectively is not, as it is 99.9 localized to a tiny strip of North Africa and Middle East.

in most other places it completely irrelevant and in places such as EU, NA, Oceania it's statistically so irrelevant that it should be ranked as a minor security inconvenience (just like the pervasive white nationalist threat)

>78% ! ! !
What? Where? Who? When? Why? How?

If you fake a statistic at least do it with somewhat realistic numbers. This shit is insulting.

Attached: 1549735325272.png (612x491, 98K)

>If you fake a statistic at least do it with somewhat realistic numbers. This shit is insulting.

yup

Attached: D2S6RUSW0AA3MG1.jpg (849x632, 98K)

>global threat
>domestic
Kikes, man