Muh feminism

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6841575/Florida-woman-livestreams-suicide-Facebook-home-Cudjoe-Key.html

Attached: strong&independent.jpg (306x505, 27K)

but is there a vid?

What does a random suicide have to do with feminism? You’re dumb, OP.

>date potatonigger since 2017
>becomes potato

An entire generation of childless miserable single women is going to end up killing themselves bro. Just give it about 5 to 10 years.

Just imagine the disappointment flickering across her face in the last moments of her life, as she realises no one is watching her live stream!

Attached: pepe7.gif (499x499, 282K)

sad story desu and what does feminism have to do with it?

>Someone who viewed the livestream where Turner ended it all called sheriff's deputies, one of whom watched the video as well.
based

This, quite sad really
they made their choice
guess 5'10" and below wasnt good enough... kek

When faced with breeding with a Manley or death the rosaries chooses death
>tfw you’re 5’8

>What does feminism have to do with it?

Attached: uh.png (523x489, 94K)

the white race is dead
jews and women killed it

Impossible, Jow Forums is only visited by tall and rich Chads.

Chads are normies, they do not need redpilling, because everything is alright with them.
>tfw 5’6’’

The last one bad choice of a life of bad choices.
C'est la vie..

Attached: is-sarah-disturbed-no-but-she-is-down-with-the-18155535.png (500x424, 98K)

>tfw 5'11" manlet

Post the video or fuck off

Attached: 1458126882926.jpg (430x445, 20K)

Come on, Dutch guys are very tall. Do they despise you for being 1 inch lower than coveted 6’? Or in your case the standard is 6’6’’?

im literally the onlky chad here. been researcxhing you fucks for my masters. i bang new pussy every other night. then i fuck her again before brekkie and out the fucking door she goes. the ones that come back know its for sex. the ones that try to hang out get the fucking door to the ass. rest of yall are kissless angry incel or volcels

oh and post the vid or tell me where to get it. its for my research ya know

I'm looking forward for the Instagram wave to crash and have decades of shit behavior documented online.

I feel you bro, I even have to look up when talking to girls. Very very embarrassing.

Most girls when wearing high shoes are at least about my height, a lot are taller.

> An entire generation of childless miserable single women is going to end up killing themselves
Good riddance! They made their choice.

Based

Are all of you eating height hormones in bulk? Or what is the nature of that phenomenon?

Maybe all the growth hormones from cow milk, I have no idea

She looks like a roastie but she may have just been divorced and the article didn't want to mention her kids. What really happens to most aging childless roasties is they immerse themselves in their work and think of themselves as cougars, then live relatively well and travel a lot because they have more money to spend than they otherwise would. Sorry and but it's not going to be as juicy as you imagine.

Also, a good number of them just don't give a fuck and decide to go ahead and have babies with their boyfriends and fuckbuddies at the age of 45 or 50.

Attached: it gets better.png (319x286, 221K)

post the fucking video of the stupid cunt killing herself