Trump hasn't tweeted in 26 hours. Is he fucked?

Since 01-01-2017, there have been a total of 43 cases where more than 24 hours have passed between 2 tweets, most recently on January 16-17 this year. The longest pause was 45.9 hours between 7th and 9th of June 2017.

Attached: 89273598275.jpg (768x512, 63K)

ARRESTED!!!!

FBI took his phone for evidence.

Attached: pjimage (2).jpg (1000x1000, 209K)

Probably busy making a collage of all his No Collusion! tweets to post in an epic I fucking told you so tweet. I can't wait.

3rdPBP

Attached: Trump B Hillary.gif (955x634, 825K)

He's clearing the news while waiting for Barr to comment on Mueller report. Once it drops he's going to take an in-your-face victory lap and the media will have to cover it.

What kind of person is Barr? Would he prosecute Truml if the report recommended? Or is he totally in trumps pocket?

>43 cases
that's like twice a month. show some correlation to happenings immediately thereafter or something

yeah, that, probably

Probably too busy pouring over the report and making sure they know what is and isn't being said. Even though it probably doesn't hurt trump, it's still a critical point for his presidency, no room for mouthing off errantly.

hes out golfing with kid rock

too busy to tweet

Attached: 1.jpg (683x1025, 159K)

He’s letting the leftists seethe for the weekend. They’re livid over the fact trump wasn’t indicted.

DOJ literally cannot prosecute Trump. It would literally require Trump's authorization. Impeachment is the only option and it's also a dead end without indisputable evidence of a mega crime. 93% GOP approval.

Attached: download.jpg (214x236, 7K)

He's busy prepping his ultimate Twitter shitpost for when the probe results turn out to be a bunch of nothing.

Attached: 1552933109929.jpg.jpg (1366x1366, 209K)

He's out celebrating the shutdown of the Mueller case

The Day of the Cope continues

Fuck this cunt why aren't her titties in my mouth right now?

someone changed his password

This way the left/liberal media is further divided from the stockholders who see the writing on the wall vs their rabid base who will take matters into their own befuddled hands and make a mess

Seems legit. Nothing damaging has been leaked anyway.
>What kind of person is Barr?
Deus vulter.

Why isn't Grimpf tweeting?

THIS.
Last night so many anons were laughing at how the shill-traffic slowed to a crawl for the 1st time in aeons.
The Shill-offices are evidently having a staff-cry-in party with plenty of cake & Sodomy.
Anyone get a run-down on what their new Marching orders are?

Attached: McCainBrains.jpg (435x435, 29K)

who is this I've seen them before

He's golfing with Kid Rock at Mar A Lago. Not even bullshiting.

Attached: kid-rock.jpg (683x1025, 150K)

They're fucking addicts who can't go a day without

No. He’s golfing if you could be bothered to read.

Brittany Venti, I think.