There's no such thing as a credit score - it's a debt score

There's no such thing as a credit score - it's a debt score.

Attached: wo9zxm4sw4n21[1].jpg (1075x809, 69K)

>in the lowest tax bracket
>think you're middle class
I lol at people that think this.

Attached: cyberpunk.png (562x394, 16K)

it's true.

poor people work for rich people. if they stop working their lives are only marginally worse. they will never in a million years become rich this way.

This nigger gets it

>Be me
>Get decent job
>Save up
>Pay off all debt, but don't close the accounts, which is what they always claim is the issue.
>Credit score drops by 150 pts. across all 3 agencies literally 6 hours after debt paid off
>Go onto official FICO forums and ask WTF
>FICO Rep tells me it's impossible
>Post pictures of my MyFICO account to prove it's real
>Entire thread gets deleted and I get banned from the FICO forums
>MyFICO account Login stops working

Whole thing is a fucking scam.

Why do people in debt always assume everyone else is? I barely even use my credit card

I'm middle class and never ever was in debt. I don't even use a credit card. Born in a dirtpoor family, didn't attend college, wageslaved then started my business online. Because i'm not a nigger i saved my money instead of throwing it on the newest iphones and other nigger things. Now i'm able to buy a house at 25.

Based black man

Lot of millennials will just because of the college debt scam. When I see all the people I went to high school with around the holidays for get togethers, I am the only person in the room who is free from that shit despite actually going to college and paying for most of it myself.

Been watching Dave Ramsey I see

We used to have a middle class until they were taxed into poverty to pay for useless niggers and spics

How do they service the debt?

imagine living in the 21st century and not knowing FICO scores are the mark of the beast lmfao what are you morons doing with your internet

They are all Democrats too, Jewlywood told me all evil rich White guys were Conservatives.
>really jogs the noggin

>I barely even use my credit card
Imagine not getting cash back on any of your purchases.

Attached: rewards.png (250x175, 54K)

she isn't wrong. consumer loans are the stupidest thing ever. you take on a loan to finance a productive good that will generate revenue for you. not to buy a fucking flatscreen, a car or worse a house.
the only ones to blame for this aren't the jews but your boomer parents because they never educated you about finances.

I don't care what a shitskin has to say. Americans, Europeans and Israelites are the only people with eense.

Attached: 1545643415677.jpg (188x364, 42K)

Projection.

>falling for the credit card scam
you know that having a credit card in your wallet does two things: first it leads to impulse purchases because you always have enough money with you to buy $stupid shit. second it creates a disconnect between buying $stupid shit and spending the actual money. you don't fork over cash so you don't really realize how much that $stpuid shit is costing you. this creates very adverse subconscious effects that negatively impact your finances.

800 credit score checking in.

>he can't control his impulses and is unable to keep track of his finances
Oh, I get it, you don't have one because you're low-IQ. Well, enjoy not getting cash back, I guess.

Attached: lmao.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Because its actually very normal to have some debt. Even if you don't have credit card debts, student loans or a mortgage you probably have a monthly payment for a TV, or something along those lines.

you get poor credit by not paying your fucking bills.
what's so difficult about this concept?

>monthly payment for a TV
Buying a TV on credit is nigger tier

I have zero debt and 17k in the bank. I don't make a lot but I'm not a moronic spender that blows his paycheck on new shoes and weed.