I have non-violent misdemeanors & I've been rejected from going into teaching & even dogwalking because of my record...

I have non-violent misdemeanors & I've been rejected from going into teaching & even dogwalking because of my record. My bachelor's degree is useless but next week I start a minimum wage job as a city park worker, hoping this leads to bigger opportunities.

Attached: 7vpulr2mw1n21[1].jpg (640x559, 67K)

Attached: 064b6ebe3bf3cc1da3c3e3d6989bfd31c37630450033aaba3be4e293d5c0a32e.jpg (1200x1697, 923K)

Alright I'll bite; what exactly is your crime?

Yeah well of course teaching is out.

Attached: AB9D48FE-C3CA-4B64-BEBC-C9BBE046113A.jpg (770x513, 73K)

What degree do you have?

Good luck, user.

Dont feel bad user ive met far more immoral people with clean records. Don't let it dictate who you are

Imagine having a clean record and still being rejected like that because you don't have a useless bachelor's degree. I can't even get a minimum wage job as a city park worker, hoping this doesn't lead to nigger opportunities.

I know a felon who couldn’t work and wouldn’t work for years, went back to prison, and then landed a job doing construction making $30/hr.

It’s called putting your finding mind to work. If you get denied, try again. Talk to managers, send emails, explain yourself.

Put in serious effort and the end result will always pay off. Why are most felons lazy idiots?

What a joke. Felons can put their life back together, it's just not going to be easy and they'll have to start working their way back up the ladder from the bottom rungs of society.

What she really means to say is that Jamal is just lazy and would rather rob the liquor store down the street for some quick money, instead of apply for a job there and actually put in the effort to earn an honest living.

And sounds like some pretty minor shit, stop whining OP. You can pull yourself out of this hole if you've changed your ways and are determined enough.

lol u drew the short end of the stick, the amount of ppl i know who should have crazy long records but dont is insane. one of my friends has nearly been to jail for years so many times but always gets so lucky not to get caught.

remember OP, its not what you do, its what they record on your criminal past.
anyways good luck with your new job i hope you get another better one soon

go work a constuction job, oh wait they cant because they all require waking up before 6am and drug screenings, 2 things niggers will never be able to get through their heads

not you specifically user i meant the people the roastie is trying to defend

Good point, excellent argument for just killing them instead.

Dont worry , JoblessAnon , you can always get a job in that very same city park , sucking cock .

Blowjobs are better than no jobs

>being convicted of a crime should banish you to a life of hard labor
yeah, they tried that once, and it was called the Gulags.
Is the American system better, just because they found a way to monetize the process?

Maybe you shouldn’t have broken the law to begin with you faggot

Maybe we should execute them.

>be OP
>commits a felon
>bitches and moans when consequences are difficult to climb over
>woe is OP
do you honestly expect sympathy? next time dont commit your felony retard how hard is it to just follow the fucking law.

yes it is. lawful slavery is always a +

so much for having paid your debt to society right?

That's quite a redpill right fucking there. You can even spread it on normie social media and it won't get you censored too

>I've been rejected from going into teaching & even dogwalking
Have you considered NOT being a teacher? There are a million jobs out there, adapt and survive. Failure to do so will result in your continued failure in life.

Take charge and move on my friend, you can do it!

Attached: 1528475320290.jpg (239x255, 17K)

You should sacrifice yourself to make the world a better place by killing people that are making it worse.
I mean, that's a joke of course. But it's funny consider you still have that option.

It’s almost like breaking the social contract has serious repurcussions

> felons can't get money from banks that they refuse to pay back
holy shit how could this happen, guess you'll have to rob the bank with a gun instead of with your lies

If they were smart and industrious they wouldn't get caught

Nah I know a doctor who got fucked over by a kike judge when he was 18 and got felony charges. He somehow still made it through medical school and training with it still on his record. Dude obviously wasn't a retarded nigger though.

If you do not have autism and have a real degree then you can get through the interview and explain your misdemeanor away rather easily, most jobs don't really care if its not a felony.
Source: 23 with a misdemeanor and a BS in supply chain