My mother accepted me for who I am

My mother accepted me for who I am
Wny can't you Jow Forums?

Attached: 1553381265554.png (919x679, 59K)

Post her number I want to see those motherly & accepting titties.

You got to suck on them. Why can’t I?

kys anne

this is so fake and gay it hurts.

kys faggot

Post HRT tits Anne
Ps- you could choose any female name you wanted. And you choose Anne. Fucking pleb

We are not your mother, retard.

Rainbow flaggotism as a mental illness confirmed

What abou t your father?

Fucking kill yourself

Because I don't have to. fuck off you will already be whatever god forsaken gender you were born as.

One you're retarded because you already know why and two because you're a faggoted cuck

Attached: 1553379596602.jpg (450x482, 32K)

Attached: faggots.png (1506x3976, 443K)

because acceptance of mental illness is stupid

Attached: 1553294082470.jpg (500x333, 33K)

Fuck off OP

Attached: Hanging-Rope.jpg (620x388, 53K)

Cause we're not your fucking mother.

I think you mean Dan

kys and take your mother with you, you degenerate freak.

no father in sight, no wonder this person turned into a mentally ill, identity-less schizo.

She's the reason you're fucked up in the first place

Nice

You’re a disappointment to her. She would be infinitely happier if you weren’t a degenerate that was unworthy of the life you’ve been given. I hope you repent and fix your shit

Why do you think you are consequential enough for me to warrant caring about you? You are, as with most people I encounter, A street sign, I may choose to ignore you or adhere to the law of the land, but you are nothing more than an inanimate object present in a fleeting moment. don't flatter yourself by thinking you're important to anyone but those close to you. You really are not.

come on, quit being so mean. every parent's dream is to raise a mentally ill, genetic dead end. it's not like your next purpose in life after having kids is to make sure they have kids or anything. OP, if this is you, good job, keep eating dicks. mom is proud

Congratulations OP you are now officially a faggot
And you now worth less than a woman because you never have a vagina and will never feel woman emotions and you will never be able to bear a child

So my question is when will you off yourself?