Redpill me on The Kalergi plan

I'm having a discussion with my friend. So, there is a huge refugee influx in Europe, but who benefits from that, what are the real reasons?

A) Is it The Kalergi plan, zionist conspiracy (reasons are ideological, for jews to dominate the docile mixed race)

B) Or due to globalization of economy (reasons being purely economical, big corporations benefit from dissolution of small ethnostates)

What I'm saying is that current tendencies may benefit very small groups of corporate elites, they would bend over any ethnicity, be it a german or a jew, regardless.

Or do you think it is all being done for the benefit of all jews as ethnicity?

Redpill me on that, give me your best proofs it is actually an ideological conspiracy. Please provide me with genuine sources, links or articles.

Much obliged

Attached: px.png (1350x620, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0C5BQV6iTs
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

output of kalergo plan

Attached: 1500752124982.jpg (828x960, 240K)

It's very simple, OP.

Europeans are too lazy and selfish to start families, so that leaves us with two options:

A) Bring in immigrants that will do our jobs for less pay and start families (unlike natives who demand more pay and don't start families).

B) Close our borders and watch our global influence slowly fade into nothingness over the years like what's currently happening to Japan. Watch as the rest of the world overtakes us because of our dwindling numbers.

Attached: 1280735826937.jpg (174x233, 9K)

Great point, I was also wondering whether reproduction rates have already fallen below sustainable, and there's just no other choice at this point.

However, I would suppose that reproduction rates adjust themselves to become sustainable once population reaches lower density.

It may be the economy that is built in a way that there is a requirement for a constant population growth, which becomes unnatural at a certain point.

It's called brazilification nowadays...

You would think that, but the data clearly shows fertility rates persistently staying below the replacement rate in all of Europe.

Even Hungary with its pro-family policies has a fertility rate of just 1.5, way below the 2.1 replacement rate.

You can hate immigrants all you want, but that's not going to change the main problem which is Europeans refusing to have more babies.

Attached: 1553248974521.jpg (480x590, 90K)

Attached: 1553247968161.jpg (1024x457, 76K)

Attached: d4641bdb8acc659377e1a8a66a60af49903c48bc8a1b26345c2449d2d45f4da8.jpg (2000x1557, 461K)

Attached: 1553248553679.png (500x515, 120K)

That's what materialism does.

Attached: binary.jpg (420x250, 41K)

Batboy was the original meme pre internet. Well played, boomer.

Attached: jodie-fo.jpg (640x265, 16K)

Attached: 9aefeba85eff7c2628c25124837847a7e30065d2105aa086e411ac8356d1e058.jpg (815x952, 236K)

There is a genuine population issue that has effects on Germany’s economic well-being.

What’s odd is the fact that they can get workers from EU nations... or I’m sure there are many ukraianians who would be happy to work in Germany.

What Merkle did can’t be justified.

yes goy, incentives for reproduction dont work. only muslims will save europe

>Gets ignored.
Wow it's almost as OP and his proxy has an agenda against western whites.

Fuck off with your antisemitism

>which is Europeans refusing to have more babies.
Current life doesn't really make it an attractive option. That needs to change. Japan has the same problem.

Alright. So there is a clear problem with replacement rate.

The solution could be to make borders more permeable for skilled workers from outside EU, not necessarily through a refugee route?

NO !

Karlegi wanted a majority white and christian Europe.

But the communists did not.

well thanks, I'm trying to go through sources listed

Attached: 1549540715861.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

youtube.com/watch?v=U0C5BQV6iTs

Attached: happy-grin-l.png (1120x977, 136K)

>The system is slowly killing us
Tardo swede man: "hurr durr change your population to delay fixing the system"

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
It's a good source to show there is an actual plan for replacement migration in European Union due to population decline.

But it does not necessarily need (or prove) the existence of zionist conspiracy behind the plan.

>Karlegi wanted a majority white and christian Europe.
is this the punchline to the joke "What did the retarded frog say?"

If the plan is the migration of 1.4 million migrants per year, I highly doubt Eastern Europe can fulfill this demand. Then, it seems, only refugees can fulfill the demand.

But why is there the drop in fertility rate in the first place? I assume European population was steadily growing, and then at some point replacement rate dropped? Seems to be that the system doesn't work right, if it has to be artificially pumped by 1.4 million yearly (!) from outside.

How about all the countries like Hungary, Greece, which are in the population decline, but don't have high rates of immigration (for the lack of policies and absence of refugee stipends etc.)?

will Hungary simply slowly die out then or what?

That pic sent my sides to orbit

Attached: part_of_the_plan.jpg (700x3165, 1.21M)