twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAY
OF
THE
COPE
Have sex, it'll help
Oh, wait. . .

i dont get it lmao

So weak. Mueller is having a bad day, he wasted 25 millions dollars for nothing.

lol u people are gay

This sort of thing makes me think. Is it just shitposting? An attempt at subversion or d&c? Who comes to a place they hate to post political comics of all things if they aren't being payed to do so? It's always one post, some dumb comic and a runescape tier comment. Who are you people, and why are you spending your saturday doing this?

The problem with this comic is that it assumes muller has that many pieces filled in, and it also assumes he's completing a puzzle about trump.

>it could be anybody
>implying there is an anybody

>mueller recommends no more indictments
>depict him as a frail and humble old man despite how hard he pushed to indict for completely unrelated 10 year old crimes from people from nobody actually had ever heard of or cared about before they thought they could damage trump
>report is already primed to be a nothing burger and release is imminent
>two and a half years and he admits it's over, he's got nothing
B-BUT WE MADE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT AND DREW DOTS AND TALKED ABOUT IT 24/7 SO HE'S GUILTY

cartoonists are brain-dead

youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0
youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4

yeah I just saw it on Reddit while salt mining, take your meds

COPE

Attached: 1490841515408.jpg (800x532, 72K)

This is a great photo, someone should make the cop a smug pepe.

Ever since Giuliani cleaned them up in the 90s the NYPD has lots of Chad tier cops, there's no question walking the beat in that city redpills you immensely
youtube.com/watch?v=L_S3KauQWqk

Attached: 1493689857424.jpg (768x1024, 188K)

>be retard
>be proven a damned fool.
>Still hitting hard on stupid.
Just stop, Op. It's gone from trolling to just embarrassing for you. Put down the pot and sober up.

A smug pepe would dilute the strength of his natural expression. This is a real cop with a braindead bitch screaming in his face about how ebil he is & she simply could not care any less.

>& she simply could not care any less.
**he, damnit.

>let's convict someone with no proof because it looks kind of like him

Well, this is consistent with modern leftist thought.

You're right. What's she protesting anyway? Something about niggers?

I believe this was right after Trump got elected.

Nice, I can't wait for the great chimp out of 2020 when he's re-elected.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x850, 121K)

Sorry, right after Trump used all us Russian shillbots to steal the election from a stronk womerns what don't need no man, so naturally she's bitching at a white NY cop who's completely responsible for it.

You fuckers... where is the goddamn collusion evidence? anything???

Attached: 1550419560252.png (1889x1889, 336K)

Donald Jr and Kushner had a meeting with a Fusion GPS asset from Russia. Mind you, Fusion GPS was contracted by the Clinton campaigns lawyers Perkins Coie, kinda like how Michael Cohen (claims he) did the dirty work for Trump

fpbp

>desperate

Imagine being proud of this and signing your name to it

Attached: l_1751.jpg (495x800, 31K)

>DURRR EMAILS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING NAZI
I fucking hate this shit, imagine if you were a government employee using a private server for government business. you'd be fucking crucified in court and left to rot in a cell or shoot yourself in the back of the head three times while handcuffed.

Nice digits.

>screaming strong independent womyn
>cop wishing her could knock her teeth out because she deserves it
>mystery meat child trying to pull his mom back from the cop
>"mommy i have school tomorrow!"
>dad's not in the picture or their lives
The absolute state of modern America.

>No new indictments
>No sealed indictments
>No recommended indictments
>Not one member of the Trump campaign was indicted for conspiring with Russia to influence the election
>If Trump was guilty of collusion Mueller would definitely have something on Kushner or Don Jr. but he does not
>3 fucking years and nothing
Anyone still peddling this shit is a certified liar, defamer, and conspiracy theorist. It’s fucking over. Trump is innocent.

Attached: 5C8AF09D-4BB2-4DF4-BDCC-94077BEDFB2C.gif (600x525, 712K)

can someone explain to me what is wrong about colluding with russia? (((They))) and their progressive followers regularly impose their rules on their own people and on foreign entities. I'm not a xenophobe so I can't see any difference between corporations shilling propaganda and Russians having something to say about Western elections.

Plus, I would rather be ruled by Russia than be ruled by (((progressives)))

is the joke that mueller is crippling autism? (the gay kind and not the rwds kind?)

Not really.
It's providing entertainment close to the level of election night. The liberal media is shitting themselves by the bucket full.

Yo dawg I heard you like milkbags

Yeah, that I agree with. But the actual substance these liberal faggots are looking for. In terms of collusion, criminality, arresting Trump. Is all a joke. It's fun to see their faces when they see it was all bullshit though.

Literally DOJ conspired to protect HRC and the "her emails" thing is because she literally deleted evidence crucial to an investigation. Thats along with destroying electronic devices.

Even then the contents of the emails already leaked were so scandalous and damning that they barely fell short of criminal.

One can easily assume that the deleted and destroyed evidence would have pushed her well over the edge.

This is why they all plead the 5th or said shit like "i dunno, i dun remember, why does it matter lol".

The best Mueller has are mild financial crimes committed by some associates years ago.

Pound sand.

>0 evidence of anything with Russia
>believing main stream media about this dog and pony show

That's all this is you fucking faggots. It's almost 4 YEARS of (((Russian Collusion))) and nothing has come of it. When will you fucking retards learn that he's a kike loving peice of shit, and Russia is just a scapegoat to keep you brainlets distracted?

You see this peice of legislation in pic related? It will take away free trade from American businesses in favor of Israel, send more troops to the Middle East to defend Israel, give Israel weapons and give them billions of dollars on top of it all.

Attached: 20190124_201425.jpg (1080x796, 465K)

I have that very same milk carton bag

dems should pay for the investigation out of their pockets or superPACs if they want anything done.

I want to know if the report in some section deals with the chans. I mean was the groundswell of Trump support here created by a dark room of Russian hackers pumping out dank memes? If you are going to spend x million dollars on bullshit, may as well go there.

Milkers! Milkers! Warm and tasty!

The next pres. elections are going to be over before Mueller concludes his investigation

If anything the reason the politicians won't let the full document be released is that they don't want people to know their own neuroses.

Someone photoshop Trump into a jew

Now that the Miller Time Half-time Report is over with, when can we expect the executions for treason and sedition for the coordinated, ongoing effort to delegitimize a sitting president with illegal fabrications?

This didn't age well

Attached: DjUUtdCW4AAsen1.jpg-large.jpg (1024x682, 132K)