What the fuck is this shit. My kid is gonna hate me

What the fuck is this shit. My kid is gonna hate me

Attached: FB_IMG_1553382837285.jpg (714x960, 52K)

Good. It's the equivalent of getting a puppy for Christmas and not being responsible enough to realize the complexity of puppies.

Saged

>complexity of puppies
wut

Puppies take a lot of work and have to be potty trained. They can't be left alone for hours.

It's a big commitment.

You know those rabbits are much happier in nature. If anything it's a gift to them.

This is good they are doing this

Are rabbits the worst pet? They’re accident-prone, loveless, high maintenance goldfish that eat everything and shit everywhere.

Rodents are stupid pets anyways

not domesticated ones you dumb

Cucks

Also rabbits are easy mode.

I agree with this 100%

Rabbits are food. If you get tired of one, eat it.

>Cant find a a rodent for sale.
are you retarded?

>Are rabbits the worst pet?
ferrets are worse, they're like a rabbit that can climb and get stuck in a vent

I'm a cuck because I said puppies take a lot of work and have to be potty trained?

Well you can say that about any pet desu.

There's shittons of easter rabbits in the town I live in and they do fine.

Good. I support this.

Animal abusers will be one of the first to go on the day of the rope.

They are also constantly stressed out and scared of the humans taking care of them. It's literally a life of suffering to please a bunch of emotional faggots that think "awww how cute".

Yeah man, he is a cool dude from AMERICA where the kikes run the show and the niggers ruin the city. But at least he can get a puppy and then tie him up somewhere when he gets bored of it and let it die of starvation. That's what being a good cool white man is all about: animal abuse and acting like a nigger.

If you're not the bull letting the woman figure out how to manage her rabbits, then you're the cuck managing the woman's rabbits.

>Puppies take a lot of work and have to be potty trained.
Nah. They really don't. Rub their nose in their piss or shit a few times when they go in the house, and they'll learn pretty quick.

>They can't be left alone for hours.
Yes they can. They're dogs. They'll fucking live. Got a ac/heat and a dog door? you can leave those fuckers alone all day. If the neighbors complain about them barking or howling, put a bark collar on them. You owning a dog doesn't mean your neighbors have to suffer because you suck at training lesser beasts.

Rabbits can be both pets and food. Kids won't miss it. Whats the problem?

Go to Tractor Supply Company and get them chicks instead. When the kids get bored with them, take over care while enjoying all the eggs they produce. TSC usually won't sell less than four to six depending on the store but you'll probably only end up with half of them surviving to be egg laying adults.

>easter rabbits
doubt.jpg

You’re supposed to eat the bunny after fattening it up for a few months. You don’t do that with a puppy

Attached: 0FBF3ED0-AB90-4896-82B1-F94EA797388E.jpg (200x200, 7K)

People claim they're the descendants of a bunch of rabbits that got accidentally released when a petstore truck carrying them crashed. I doubt that and it's in the middle of a huge town flanked by a interstate.
In comparison I lived out in the country in the same state and I saw one rabbit in the four years I lived out there.

Please never own a dog

My gf made us get a rabbit and it's taught me a bit. Rabbits can stop being scared and start looking for affection from humans if properly socialized (coming up for pets, cuddling, physical contact) but if anything it makes them more annoying since you know have to fit into their dominance hierarchy. Little shit stares right into my eyes as she gnaws the carpet and grunts at me to get away from her food bowl.

Litter box training definitely reduces the shitting everywhere but there is still a non-zero amount.

Agreed about accident prone she's clumsy as fuck and constantly knocks over shit.

overall rabbits are a meh/10 pet and I'm glad places are not selling them over Easter.

they're right, people that adopt animals because of trends are the worst degenerates ever.

when I was a kid I had a rabbit that was so anxious it chewed its foot down to the bone one time when we came home after being gone for a few days

are they brown rabbits?
they are probably just wild ones

>both pets and food
>memeflag

Everything seems to check out

rabbits are food
or do you buy a turkey pet for thanks giving?

Attached: 1551698247583.png (220x220, 40K)

>t.never has had a well trained dog

White trash ruining it for the rest of us.

rabbit meat is pretty good, faggot.
amerimutts will never experience a good civet de lapin.

No, dogs are the worst pet.

Literally have to pick their shit up with your hands like some poo picking slave.

>t. low-T white trash fagget who owns a thug dog.

Dogs are loyal companions. Treat them with respect they deserve. Stressed out dogs die early. They need guidance. Subhuman trash can’t understand that. They lack the empathy. The ability to bond and respect another being.

Cunts who keep their dogs on tight leashes and kick them for menial shit deserve the rope.

rofl this amount of cope

Do ferrets get rid of mice?

I would like a cat for that purpose but IMO my house is too small (even though my downstairs neighbor has a cat).

>kick them for menial shit deserve the rope.
>pissing and shitting in your house
>menial

You ever wonder why nobody wants to come over and hang at your place? It's cause it smells like shitpiss! :D

They are right, my brother had bunnies and they were a huge pain in the ass and shit everywhere. I would have abandoned them if it had been up to me.

Wait, do people do this? I never thought about it.
Is it even legal to just slice a pet's neck in the kitchen without stunning it, etc?

>Is it even legal to just slice a pet's neck in the kitchen without stunning it, etc?
Bong, take off the memeflag.

You don't seem to know a single thing about ferrets. They are awful animals closely related to skunks. They require tons of space, contaminate everything with their stench, and are very active/anxious/needy. Just get a cat.

owned.

Your kid doesn't need a bunny.

I'm not even from Nannyland, but the legality of for example kosher and halal butchering where they don't stun the animal varies around the world.
I honestly don't know. Can you just kill an animal and eat it that you bought it as a pet?

I’ve hunted rabbits my whole life. My mother raised them as a kid, I’ve had four as pets growing up. They may as well be dogs that poop in a cage and like chewing on wire. I respect this company if this is real. As cute as they are, if it’s not an angora giant. It’s high energy and wants to live. Storms will give them heart attacks, animals will break into hutches to eat them. They deserve a lot of care. It’s hard for a kid or parents who are busy to do that. Leaving them in a cage is fucked

>Is it even legal to just slice a pet's neck in the kitchen without stunning it, etc?

Are you going to call the cops on yourself?

They are not loveless or accident prone

But they do eat everything

Smart man right here.

Yes, as long as you're not torturing it or any weird shit like that. It's no different than having a few chickens for eggs and butcher. Besides, who's going to know?

>Leaving them in a cage is fucked
letting them roam free to be picked up by a hawk or raccoon is worse, feelsfag. Some animals have to be kept in cages because they're too stupid to ensure their own continued survival.

cats are very low maintenance, you don't need to take them for a walk, they just want to sleep and watch the birds. cleaning their litter box is only bad if you let it fester, do it once every two days and it's not bad. not fun but, not bad either.

Christ you sound like a fuckin loser my man lmao

>You don't seem to know a single thing about ferrets.

Of course not.
I don't think I have even seen a single ferret in my life.

good going. I'm gonna go kick my dog because you said that. Anything else to add?

Well fuck there goes easter dinner.

Attached: Fricassee.jpg (800x350, 79K)

I use a shovel to pick up my dog's shit.

Who buys fucking rabbits for Easter? Get your kids a couple cadbury eggs and move the fuck on.

Dogs are man's best friend, not woman's!

Dog are the ultimate bros.

Fuck you faggots in this topic for talking shit about dogs.

You know rabbit hunting is a thing here right?

I don’t give a fuck what you do loser. How about go get laid for once lmao
Find out what a pussy feels like

dogs can be food too (for a certain breed of humans).

Attached: snow doggo 1.jpg (540x540, 70K)

Capitalism says fuck your irl bunnies

rabbits aren't rodents you retarded faggot.

nigger or woman, detected

Have sex

In the U.K. I found out if you are mentally ill. They can blacklist from ever having any pet. And they will check on to see if you have any pets too. How do I know this. Basically Trans....person left his flat in such a shit hole a kitten died in front of me. Took it to the vet and the vet took me outside and stated that if he had anymore pets. They will black list him, go over there and take them away. And charge him for animal abuse. Thank god I saved the other cat.

is he gonna be ok?

I like the idea, but the note should have gone farther by tearing into the types of people that by a holiday pet and abandon it. Themes like psychopathy, irresponsibility, and low IQ are highly relevant.

THIS
FUCKING RABBIT MANAGER
honestly, i dont know why i'm in this thread.

feels like an attention vacuum and an empty wallet

your kid sounds like a spoiled brat. Good job

Dogs are the most fucking bayst of all. Loyal til the end unlike women and cockroaches

Spoken like a true incel

saw a street vendor sell dried dog meat in Moskau a few years ago
couldn't get myself to try it tho
meanwhile its quite common around here to eat Roßwurst (horse sausage)
really depends where you are from

Attached: 11910017_942523925809941_687993282_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (480x480, 40K)

I had a pet rabbit once. The dog knocked over the cage, broke it open, killed and ate the rabbit then brought me its skin like "oh boy look what I got".

For some reason I found it very amusing. For killing and eating a rabbit there wasn't really much of a mess. I didn't want to punish my dog . Turns out he was killing wild rabbits in the backyard the whole time and had a stache of bunny skins in the corner.

Fuck cats, fuck your tranny roommate/secret lover/whatever, fuck your Christian memeflag, and the stupid post you made.

It's a flesh wound

>nigger or woman, detected
>my post: If the neighbors complain about them barking or howling, put a bark collar on them. You owning a dog doesn't mean your neighbors have to suffer because you suck at training lesser beasts.
Already can't be a nigger or woman because I care about my neighbors.

good boy

He is looking a little thin. A good meal, a warm home and he should be okay.

Um, yah think they are.

>animal too stupid to survive on their own in nature
That is the dumbest shit any living being has communicated

Rabbit is good eatin. Tasty. In the Easter basket one day and into the pot with olive oil, garlic, onions and crushed tomatoes with a little white wine 3 days later.

lagomorphs and rodents are basically the same shit, they form a monophyletic clade excluding all other mammals

>person

explain why you have to completely fence in chickens and rabbits to avoid them getting killed then plz

Can confirm. I have a domesticated rabbit that has been living in my back yard for 3 years and I don’t feed it.

Did this dog freeze to death then get eaten by scavengers?

Attached: flecktarn feline.jpg (720x602, 31K)

Why haven't you eaten it yet?

moron

Your wife's kid will do that

Okay Portugal to make it easier to understand Male to female whatever. Do you understand Portugal or do I have to talk slower.

why are you asking questions that you clearly know the answer to, dummy?

I've owned two rabbits (lagomorphs, not rodents, btw). They're the least appreciative and most sensitive animals - I would eat a rabbit before owning another one and I'm fairly sensitive myself. Anything that can be a pest animal is not worthy of human affection.

>not classified rodentia
>the same

People who abandon their pets are not human and should be gassed.