Why is superiorty seen as bad by the politically correct?

Superiority basically means better than something. What the fuck is wrong with something that is better than something? how in the fuck does that make any sense?

Attached: sense_of_superiority.png (650x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/exit-polls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are unable to comprehend absolute morality or being a good because they are have neither attributes

They're trying to weaken the West. Jews, at least. The useful idiots don't do much critical thinking.

they are weak in both mind and body, they are the kids that got picked last in school sports, got by with a few other nerdy faggot friends in school, never had the ambition or nutsack to strive to be better than other people in competition. They want equality because equality is the only way they can measure up, read Harrison Bergeron and you'll understand the leftoid mindset.

Once they concede that, their egalitarian fantasies falls apart.

Attached: 1551512018251.jpg (812x774, 99K)

>they are weak in both mind and body, they are the kids that got picked last in school sports, got by with a few other nerdy faggot friends in school, never had the ambition or nutsack to strive to be better than other people in competition.

This describes a lot of people here too though. At least I have morality enough to not want to tear others down. At the end of the day, the core difference between the left and the right is the right is composed of all people with a mind for morality and justice, and the left is composed of self-serving sociopaths.

Sociopath is too much I'd say. They're not sociopaths, just brainwashed.

in America in most places you're hit with a "diversity and equality good" your entire life from the earliest stages of institutionalized education, from the media etc.

Right: IQ high enough to question the conditioning based on evidence
Left: IQ too low to break the conditioning, zero problem solving or critical thinking skills

The left literally is superior to the right. We're the ones that went to college and university. You have no argument against this. We're simply more intelligent, and you chose not to compete.

they love a good feeling of moral superiority
it's tangible, objective measures of superiority they can't stand

Attached: 1432607436420.jpg (861x787, 132K)

they hate anyone who isn't a victim by their standards. according to the left a white male autistic is a hate criminal warranting an execution and far more privileged than an able bodied white woman

everything is equal user.
nothing is superior to anything.
everything is equally shit.
got it?

>muh college n university
welfare programs designed to lend self-esteem and the veneer of credibility to useful retards and nigger pets
be proud

You say, ‘I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, white garments so that you may be clothed and your shameful nakedness not exposed, and salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see.

Destroying you for being superior is far easier than trying to elevate shitskins

>equating education with intelligence
your gender studies degree is showing

Because they're pretty much inferior in every way.

>additional indoctrination that i paid for
>more intelligent

white college educated males vote predominantly conservative (Trump was the lowest margin ever, though still a majority). Congratulations being the party of college "educated" shitskins and women.

Attached: 155665841684.png (868x612, 42K)

They want equality in all the areas in which they are deficient, and competition in all the areas in which they are sufficient.

link that calculator pls

sorry i made it a long time ago. if it's still up it's on the Washington post website somewhere.

actually just kidding. i googled the 1st sentence and my prior search history brought up the result

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/exit-polls/

thanks man

They can't admit that they're inferior physically, mentally etc which is again egoistic. Yes, something about you and your life sucks so suffer for a while and make your decision or sufer for a long time. People want neither so they lie to themselves.

Because then people who are weak, stupid and inferior will feel bad about themselves and be forced to pursue careers that are more suited to their actual abilities rather than what they imagine themselves to be.

Attached: Harvard_Tard.jpg (1322x2891, 602K)