Jow Forums cries about the south African murders of white people

>Jow Forums cries about the south African murders of white people
>Jow Forums laughs at the murder of Muslim "invaders" in New Zealand
aren't the white south Africans invaders?

Attached: farm-attack-victims-south-africa-2016.jpg (600x400, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm laughing at the pictures of the dead white children
LOL

Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

No you dumb nigger, South Africa was built by Whites from nothing, just like New Zealand.

>Imagine believing this

Attached: white_fragility.jpg (1024x605, 166K)

Ignore this BC fag.

>all the buildings, land work, and infrastructure were already there, whitey stole it all

>Imagine him being right

lmao cry more cuck. i hope more white children die in S. Africa

keep crying. i pray for the death of white children in south africa every night

Agreed

>aren't the white south Africans invaders?
Big difference between building up a country into a first world one and just showing up to a well developed country and taking welfare.

nigger

they're still invaders that deserve to die. let the dumb niggers live in their shithole

You are going to hell.

>Imagine believing niggers had the brain capacity to even run and or build a 1st world society.

>aren't the white south Africans Invaders?
As much as the black South Africans are.

What I cry about is that the SA farmers aren't considered refugees. Deep state is calling those shots, I swear.

I got to hand it to Canada. You are some truly dedicated masterbaiters.

>Imagine believing niggers had the brain capacity to even run and or build a 1st world society.

CHECKED

the white invaders are going to hell

Muslims and other shitskins are invading NZ and all Western nations including ZA. All nations are created through conquest. The non-Bantu natives of ZA lost that territory to Whites. Ethnic Europeans created a wonderful nation on land that is now theirs via said conquest and now Bantu invaders have become the majority and are taking over.

There is no shame in taking land from stone age savages through conquest and making countries that are the envy of the entire non-Western world. It's our right and responsibility to defend them from conquest and keep them Western.

who cares what they built? they should have built it in europe

>He doesn't know
It was a fucking desert of absolute nothing before white people got there you brainlet. Or maybe all the nigger pyramid space ships and perpetual motion watermelons were just been hidden under a rock, and someone forgot where they put them.

Attached: totenkopfhussar.png (591x620, 103K)

you "people" are the dumbest race on the planet

White south africans aren't invaders. The black majority there is. Most of the places the dutch settled were uninhabited. The ones that were consisted of khoisan people. The black majority demanding land and gibs aren't khoisan. They're actually bantu who migrated to apartheid south africa because white create prosperity where they go.

One is widespread. The other is extremely rare. Not saying you should laugh at either, but one definitely care more about one than the other.

Muslims fucking suck

let the white invaders die. they make life worse their leading to mass migration into white nations

They did, but the White man's desire to build and thrive spans beyond his borders.

White invasions universally improve the lives of natives.

Brown invasions universally decrease it.

>perpetual motion watermelons
top kek

it's rightful african land you piece of shit.

>cries

Projecting well there faggot

nope whites pillage the lands and rape the people. the niggers deserve to live the shit lives they created

>it's rightful african land you piece of shit.
did the original africans who lived there when the dutch arrived have the right to sell it then?

because they did

so now whose land is it rightfully?

or does rightful land not including the right to sell land?

The Bantu were invaders, and they caused more destruction to the lands they conquered than whites ever did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane

what does that even mean

it is not their clay to build things on, desert belongs to niggers. If niggers aren't cultivating it doesn't means you can do whatever you want with it. Because capitalism.

OH NONONONONO
> The earliest South Africans were the hunter-gatherer San (Bushmen) and the pastoral Khoekhoe (Hottentots), which were collectively the Khoisan. Both lived on the southern tip of the continent for thousands of years before written history began with the arrival of European seafarers. But before that, modern human beings had lived here for more than 100 000 years - making this country an archaeological treasure chest.

> Other inhabitants were the Bantu-speaking people, who had moved into the north-eastern and eastern regions from the north, starting many hundreds of years before the arrival of Europeans. For example, Thulamela in the northern Kruger National Park is estimated to have been occupied in the 13th century. And at Mapungubwe, a settlement thought to stretch back to the 12th century, artefacts from China have been found.

You live in a literal clown world

Attached: 1501641244138.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

Soution: sell that South Africa real estate to the chinks

LOL, afircans were still there first. and the bantu's are still african

>they make life worse their leading to mass migration into white nations
You might want to look at the standard of living, income, life expectancy, rate of violent crime, rate of murder under apartheid in South Africa. It was a paradise for Whites and by far the highest standard of living for sub-Saharan Africans on the entire continent. But niggers are too stupid to not be envious of a superior people and thought their stone age IQs could run a Western nation and the current state of ZA is the result of them LARPing as humans in a crumbling Western nation having been handed power.

The mass migration is not because Whites make things bad but because we've made things so good. Western Whites stabilized the planet leading to unprecedented peace and prosperity, mostly through the Pax Americana, and it has allowed billions of shitskins to be born throughout Africa, Asian and South America.

I believe you are a sandnigger

>aren't the white south Africans invaders?
I see you don't know your SA history.

people with the power to do it will do it. the rich and powerful don't care about folk morality. That said if the land is uninhabited and unowned i'd say you have the moral right to claim it and make something of it.

Boers were there before the Bantu m8

I pitty the lions and hyenas who will soon have only niggers to eat.

Attached: 1434039584090.jpg (208x250, 14K)

the niggers deserve to live in those conditions they created

Bantu's were there hundreds of years before europeans. San and Khoikhoi tribes were also there WELL before the europeans, cuck

>10th generation caucasoid born in SA
> Now a productive member of society in leaf land

If you're white and still there, GTFO

rub your two brain cells together and try to comprehend that the bantus were't there first. That's what we're saying. The bantus are the invaders/migrants.

t. Migrant

> who are the Zulu?
> what ethnicity are the EFF?
nice try leaf

t. Gigantic faggot

> Other inhabitants were the Bantu-speaking people, who had moved into the north-eastern and eastern regions from the north, starting many hundreds of years before the arrival of Europeans

It actually does. The strong devour the weak. Only in the fucked up societal bullshit hellscape we've created does this happen. Without white intervention and aid going to Africa, it would be truly nightmarish as opposed to the current "really shitty" if left to their own devices, they would either wipe themselves out, or we would need to nuke the fucking continent to cleanse the stain from the earth. AIDs, Ebola, enough rape and murder to float a fucking boat on the innocent blood, and no native infrastructure to speak of. Subsaharan Africa is the only place where the natives never figured out animal domestication. They didn't have the concept until about 5000 years ago. Think about that.

Attached: 1553304423696.jpg (454x537, 64K)

t. Discord tranny

holy fucking shit see

No, because they built South Africa. The blacks there aren't natives, they're Bantu, they came from West Africa. The only natives to south africa are the zulu, who, ironically, are on the Boer's side (the bantu hate them as much as they hate the boer).

SA was largely uninhabited. The blacks there mostly migrated down.

>Bantu's were there hundreds of years before europeans
not accurate

>San and Khoikhoi tribes
Yeah and they should get the land back that was taken from them. As long as the bantus go back and white south africans get their land. All of which are totally unrealistic but hey.

It was owned by niggers. there is no such a thing as unowned clay. it is always belongs to natives.You can't become a native by being rich.

Yeah, and it's pretty different than other white colonial settlements. Its hypocritical and not a good hill to die on. They should leave. The majority deserves to rule its own nation regardless of intelligence or whatever other reasons one might have

>aren’t white South Africans invaders?
So, whites who’s ancestors have been in SA for 400 years are foreign invaders but Africans that took a boat to France last week are “French”. Got it.

>Imagine believing otherwise.

see

Muh victim status...

No, because the Bantus aren't native to SA. The Boers arrived before they did. The Bantus slaughtered the Khoisan who were the only native people of SA. The Boers landed and settled un-inhabited areas.

Doesn't matter. They deserve all of africa. You are a hypocrite if you think otherwise.

>Whites are ours
>Mudslimes are the enemy

>Bantu's were there hundreds of years before europeans

You must not know SA history.

South African whites didn't invade anything, the land was pretty much unsettled when they arrived.

The blacks in SA are not native here, the uncivilized non native Bantus who fought to get in and ruined everything

Niggers allways niggs ...

Based Korea

Do you want to take care of them forever? The most arable land is in south africa. Let them have it let the dust settle how it will.

LMAO, what gives white invaders any right to live in south africa?

I'm talking about the cape colony where the dutch settled. Not later additions to the country.

Attached: xOH3LY8.jpg (1448x1103, 344K)

What happened to “Africa for Africans?”

Attached: 600954FC-3EA4-4067-8D50-BEA7BC16B728.jpg (251x225, 5K)

You don't don't just own land without inhabiting it or using it or making stake of it in anyway. That's ridiculous. Pissing in an ocean doesn't mean you own it.

>oh no look at these uncivilized blacks conquering each other
europeans did the same in their own land for thousands of years you fucking retard.

see

I'll fucking fight you IRL. Meet me at the Peace Arch checkpoint @9:00 sharp you faggot.

Obviously. Just about every race has. though for some reason Europeans often get treated as uniquely evil.

It's Africa. They're not African. They invaded. It's that simple.

They should gtfo. Genociding them would be completely justified.

>Jow Forums is one person

Ahahaha You're a fucking retard, your impassioned replies tickle me!

nice moving of goalposts dunce

Attached: 7opfjh4elt111.jpg (4608x3456, 2M)

>Peace Arch
thats near british colombia. im in ontario

Attached: file.png (331x550, 266K)

I think it's still the wild west out there. It's one of the few places left with little outside direct intervention by superpowers other than NGOs and funding. But that's coming to an end, with the chinks making a push for the resource rich areas, and they will be ruthless. Now is still a time period in which whites there could take it back, but no one has the spine for it. So me? I'd be in favor of mass ethnic cleansings, to end the insane birth rates that will have nigger babies falling from the skies in 50 years. It frees up a lot more usable land for intelligent races, and the foundations of new nation's who's primary contribution to the global stage won't be "muh dick" and eating up charity funds.

But you want the most profitable part of africa to belong to europeans. Why dont you think about it for a moment. Maybe they wont be able to keep sa as it was when whites ruled, but they can make money and feed themselves with it god willing

Suck off some immigrants and sell some maple syrup.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 20K)

Let the africans starve because they cannot feed the country without the whites..kek

No, they purchased largely unused land from the local khoisan tribe that lived there. The invaders are all the nogs who came later saying gibs me dat. The khoisan have come out in support of white south Africans claims to the land.

no, because niggers didnt build anything for
whites to move into in south africa. all non
whites go to places whites live because we
are "better" than them and they hate us.
you always live with people you hate to
ruin their lives under the guise of compassion.
it's called war.

White people are settlers, everybody else is an Invader, obviously.
Also there are no native people anywhere, except for white settlers, who are all proud of their British/Irish/Scottish/German.... Etc heritage.

Chinese businessmen run the farms now. They won't starve.

They're basically squatters. Why should all that land and resources be wasted on people to dumb and lazy to even utilize them? Right now africa is basically just a breeding ground for subhumans who migrate to wealthy countries and leech off them.

and the muslims purchased the land for the mosque in NZ. they're still invaders regardless you cunt

THEY ARE STILL INVADERS

Yes, I ally myself with other whites. Shocking

This whole idea of ethnostates and "right to land" is a stupid meme and needs to be forgotten. The planet works on might is right. If White people aren't going to bother putting up a fight then they lose the right to the lands that they once lorded over. Simple as that. Kill or be killed.