AYYE LMAO

>their are people on Jow Forums right now who think aliens are not demons.
kek, can u even truth?

Attached: 1511746192909.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JntTYxvLoCM
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3fjQa5Hls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#notallayys

YAWN

more alien mythos

SNOooooore

Have you got any more grey alien comparisons like this? Stuff like this is really interesting.

Attached: 1498417840799.jpg (750x537, 74K)

search for "full disclosure" "the fallen angels/aliens". Their is a lot of evidence.

ya'll are gonna think I'm trolling but watch this...
first of all the music is pretty good its like C&C red alert
also the fan made universe is exactly like blue beam but instead of aliens/demons they're the my little ponies
youtube.com/watch?v=JntTYxvLoCM
interestingly it ties into genetic engineering and world government, etc

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-005218.png (540x960, 74K)

woah that is really cool
so jinn are basically demon spirits? but they don't "possess" is my understanding its called touched by jinn, like they effect people but they do not go inside the person.
It might just be a difference in beliefs about the details but that was my understanding, the Christian idea of demon is possession while the Islamic idea is that the Jinn touch a person but do not reside within

"Smokeless Fire" sounds like someones been lighting their farts again.

Demons , ayys . youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3fjQa5Hls

Attached: niggers.jpg (1200x564, 280K)

Are they related to the Clockwork Elves that you can meet by getting high on DMT?

Crowley sure sucked at drawing

Attached: shit planet ayyy.jpg (640x625, 43K)

Allah (swt) describes them as interdimensional beings, made feom smokeless fire (which could be plasma ). We do not see them while they see us. Our eyes are covered by a veil.
on the day that the Quds Mosque in Jerusalm will be destroyed to look for the Ark of the covenant and the 3rd temple will be constructed, they will do things you thought...impossible.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-010712.png (540x960, 68K)

thank you for explaining
it could be plasma... or maybe anti-matter or something we cannot discern in 3 dimensions.

Thank you for the warning, I really should study Islam but like Christianity and Judaism it is a bit too scary and I've avoided it. I happen to believe but I'm not religious if that makes sense...

(((Gnosticism)))

Aliens = Archons (they're selling your masonic shit)

GROW THE FUCK UP

Attached: alien scientology.jpg (500x652, 263K)

>aliens disguise itself as a demon and tells crowley "this is what aliens look like"
kek can you even IQ OP?

hey are parasites like worms and fungus and bacteria and all the stuff that live inside of (viruses too) also archons/demons?

Jehovah Witnesses have been saying this for years.

Attached: 1527035085895.jpg (720x707, 57K)

I KNEW THIS...they invented the alien hoax based on the demons that manifested....Crolwey was a kike chumming it up with Chabadist agents

BIG BRAINED EVIL

>surrender
>sbmission
>obediance
>sincerety
>peace

That's what the word islam means.

It's not "a cult"...it's the unefited truth

Attached: perfection-islam-quran-surah-maidah-03.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Unedited*
The irony