Brexit ain't happenin'

Time to face that fact

Attached: Etie19Q_d.jpg (640x427, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/slinkyswimmer/status/1109407172537081856
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will happen. Otherwise there will be a civil war

They voted over it, not doing it should be illegal.

STUPID FUCKING KIKES.

WHEN THE MEDIA REPORTS ON THESE FAKE PROTESTS BUT HAS IGNORED THE YELLOW VESTS FOR MONTHS ON END THATS HOW YOU KNOW ITS A FAKE FUCKING PROTEST.

I wonder who funded it

Fucking hell Britain

>>The results showed x to be more popular then y but we should change our minds anyway because x can never happen anyways isn't democracy gr8

>votes dont matter
>just have another one until we get our way hehe, thats REAL democracy!!

So just keep demanding re-votes until you get the decision you want.

Yeah, that's practically the definition of democracy right there.

>Alternate reality
>Remain win with 51%
>Leave voters: Can we have another vote please?
>Remain: Fuck off

Lets gas the kikes already

Attached: yellow-jackets.jpg (604x534, 51K)

Imagine using 7 year old tweets to push your remainer bullshit.

y-y-y-y-yikes!

aslong as they have their sports ball and reality tv, the average bong doesnt care. They'll flush their entire civilisation down the shitter for a kebab

Only way you'll get them rioting in the streets is if they take a major hit to their bank accounts like what happened to the frogs.

Attached: BongMan.jpg (629x568, 94K)

Get your yellow vests ready Bongoloids

>Tag everyone
>Use plebbit punchline

Your liberal shilling tears taste great

Attached: corybynhasafatblackfetish.jpg (600x901, 157K)

Did they have a loicence for a Brexit? I guess, not

>He didn't tweet it, he actually said it!
Fucking zoomers reducing quotes to fucking tweets.

Based. Applies to everyone in this world. Wall-E and Idiocracy were documentaries.

Attached: 1545042705042.jpg (615x384, 74K)

These people can’t be reasoned with
Spamming revotes until it goes the other way is democracy?

Bombings will become routine.

Brits aren't even allowed to have sharp knives. Those gutless pussies ain't gonna do shit.

>let's ignore the results and let's vote until we ge what we want, that's true democracy
They're so dishonest and self righteous that it's even bizarre

I almost want to see them do a new vote, and then have people choose Brexit again. Just imagine the salt.

God I fucking hate Remainers

I live in Westminster and I have legitimately never felt a hatred so strong as I do for these fucking dirty bastards.

Let me tell you something else, remember that campaign they ran about how only old people are voting leave, and how they're stealing the futures of the younger generation? Well let me tell you something. 85% of the people at this march were over 60, literally the epitome of the boomer meme, with stupid little fucking EU hats and flags and fucking stickers saying "B*LLOCKS TO BREXIT". I can't wait for the fucking schadenfreude when we leave with no deal.

I fucking hate boomers

Attached: friendshipended.jpg (800x600, 158K)

I live in Mayfair and the people who came to London to protest this shit have this look that disgusts me. It's like you can smell the body odour and smugness just by looking at their unkept faces and attire.

Can't wait for a no deal brexit so these parasites crawl back from where they came from.

twitter.com/slinkyswimmer/status/1109407172537081856

19th century: We rule the world, bitches.
20th century: Okay, we'll give up everything and go back to our shit island now.
21st century: Europe, please take me back. I'm begging you.

Same mate i was in North London today the fucking state of those cunts and just london in general desu.

The scots should get to vote again too. I hear they changed their minds about staying in the UK.

This chad is unphased.

Attached: Brenton-Tarrant.jpg (700x467, 57K)

Can someone please give me a quick rundown regarding brexit? What is the redpill option? I'm not afraid to say I'm American and ignorant about the topic. Is the leaving the EU good or bad for Britain? Seems to me that it would be a good thing, but I'm not sure.

>we love democracy!
>NOOO NOOOO NOT LIKE THAT!

i fucking hate lefties

Brexit= Pakis die
No Brexit= lefties and pakis dies

So no Brexit?

What kind of precedent are you setting when you completely disregard an election because your side didn't win and want a do-over?

Fuck no counrty is basically fucked.
Gimme a sponsor for the states.

Sorry m8 only qt aryan girls

It's not democracy when the government can fuck up the wishes of the majority until everyone gives up.

Brexit: They should be signing an emergency free trade deal with Canada with generous terms

>That image
>Implying the US wasn't always your best friend and the EU wasn't an afterthought
Kinda bad use for that meme breh.

exactly. burn that shit down. burn it all down. burn the government buildings and when they come for you burn them to

My dad taught me to never trust meme flaggots...

I know that since 2017