How can I help accelerate the collapse of civilisation?

How can I help accelerate the collapse of civilisation?

Attached: IMG_3295.jpg (460x562, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-gb/news/world/eleven-arrested-in-germany-over-alleged-vehicle-and-guns-terror-plot/ar-BBV6Yi3?ocid=xboxntp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by killing yourself

Attached: 1553187912329.jpg (596x1055, 190K)

The Devils time is at hand
Wake people up to God, then the devil needs to speed things up before he starts losing more and gets dragged back into the abyss.

The more people start to realize the bullshit the more they'll push for war to distract everyone.

hey dude? you must not have got the SHILL MEMO. the "hard nazi LARP"? that shit ended a couple days ago. sorry if there was a misunderstanding, LMAO

Being Irish is a good start.

Bitch? we can pick you fuckers out LIKE YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE. you do NOT "fit in" you are pathetic excuses for POL members. fuck off and die.

niggersamefag

Attached: crynigger.jpg (460x282, 27K)

Attached: IMG_1956.png (290x174, 7K)

Like i sid dude, the "hard nazi larp" to bring shame on POL? that was SOOOOO , like, 3 days ago. Try harder.

yhou shills aint shit under my heel. har de har.

Divide it.
Feed the left more leftist crap.
Then feed the right more rightwing crap.
This is what JIDF is doing.

ELEVEN MUSLIMS ARRESTED With Guns.
msn.com/en-gb/news/world/eleven-arrested-in-germany-over-alleged-vehicle-and-guns-terror-plot/ar-BBV6Yi3?ocid=xboxntp
(requested on Sargon's livestream)

they must have been planning a "shooting of peace", kek

fuck these shill little bitches. they dont know shit.

Quit your job, go on welfare and vote for whatever your version of the Democrats is.

it will hapen when it happens. ride the tiger. the end of the kali yug is at hand.

this :^)

translation:" I'm a SHILL. I'm a BITCH. I cant get my dick hard to play with it"
har dehar

whats themstter, shill, gonna cry like a little bitch? WAHHHHHHH

support technology, lgbt, miscegnation, thots, animes, do dmt, etc.

Attached: 1540048267107.jpg (540x350, 34K)

Irish.
Post a bomb to a mosque and a church on the same day

we're already doing it. The right is hell bent on allowing a schism, the inevitable is coming

repent

Wear gloves too, to cover your fingerprints.