RED CROSS, UNHCR, IOM AND REFUGEES IN EU

> Recognized refugee in Germany, 28M
> living in a refugee camp with 6 other people, stayed in 3 other camps until I landed here
> become friends with everyone and hear their stories
> speak 8 languages, 4 fluently. Arabic one of them

What i learned so far:
NOONE GIVES THEIR REAL NAME. YOU WILL EVEN HEAR NAMES LIKE "PROSPERITY" or "SHIELD" FROM NIGERIANS.
The refugees are rich, they spend a lot of money to come here.
There are no single women coming here, the ones that are get pregnant very quickly from people of their nation.
Most are guys in their 20s.
Syrian arabs have taken over Germany, and everyone else is coming to Germany because its easier to get citizenship.
For an asylum seeker its 350 euro a month.

ASK ME ANYTHING.

Attached: 1550954365355.jpg (597x386, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

israaid.org/news/israeli-aid-group-wins-german-integration-prize-refugee-project
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/3608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you poo in the loo?

How do i move to Germany for gibs?

Bump

Bump

who is behind all of it in your opinion?
people will say jews, the eu, politicians, big business, but who is doing this?
whats the point of it?
and most importantly, what do most of the immigrants want? do they want to just stay there and live normally, are they planning on returning home, or are they actively thinking they are taking over europe?

last thread:

israaid.org/news/israeli-aid-group-wins-german-integration-prize-refugee-project

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

i think jews have a part in it but so do, ngos, just regular politicians looking for votes, big buisness (cheap labour) drug traffickers, people traffickers, sex slavers etc
but whos the one who started all of it and for what purpose?
i thought it was just the ultimate happening trying to replace us, but it slowed down after 2015, unless it kicks of again and its just little drizzles here and there, they i dont know

How asylum process goes:
>you show up at a police station or at the border police of the country you will ask asylum.
> you show id if you have, you dont if you dont. They will ask you if you have any medical condition to watch for, any medicine or something that makes you want to see the doctor quickly.they give you clothes and youre put in a temporary camp with cafeteria food, which is amazing btw. Bed and everything. I heard in france they let you sleep in tents and you have to vacate for the day.
> after few days you give your fingerprints and take your photos. They see if the fingerprints match the eurodac database, which is the database for people who have already applied for asylum in EU/EFTA, and your fingerprints will enter that system now. Congrats youre officially an asylum seeker even if you havent told anyone why youre here, and it will be weeks until you do.
> they put you in another camp, depending on your personality. If youre female or family, you go to the family camp. If youre a single male but a good guy, you go to good guys camp. If youre an asshole or a family that doesnt behave ( beating children etc), you go to bad peoples camp that is in the middle of nothing.
> they call you for an interview. You state your reasons for fleeing and every detail about yourself. If you have proof good, if you dont, you dont.
>you either get denied the first time around, if your application is totally unbased ( for example if youre kidnapped by aliens and youre trying to protect yourself from aliens but your country wont do nothing) , or you get called a second time to speak more thoroughly about it. It depends on the availability of the translator from your language and how long it takes to process your first request.

>ASK ME ANYTHING.
You do understand that when the time comes, Europeans have every right to kick you guys out right? And based on past history, whites being wrathful is a really scary fucking thing

>whats the point of it?

Keeping the pyramid scheme we are in afloat by importing a new underclass.
The current fiat debt system is failing fast and hard, as it should have collapsed in 2008.

Good threads OP. I live 500m away from a center, and I can confirm most of what you said , though it surprised me that we are really only importing what amounts to foreign soldiers, I thought at least a few normal people would be there.

Definitely something going on, because they treat the african refugees like jewels. Ive seen legit people fleeing serbia because they are witnesses in the kosovo war, and vucic wants to kill his family, putting bombs in his house, poor guy in his 50s, amazing wife , amazing son, blonde blue eyes, got a negative because apparently serbia is a safe country. He appealed and i dont know where they are now, but africans and kurdish get papers directly, even for petty reasons.

Saw what's happening in Bosnia, you guys are going down as well

Do they get welfare there too?

You fucking amerimutts have no place in this thread. Youre the ones who keep financing UNHCR Red Cross and the fucking terrorists in muslim countries so people come here 'escaping the terror of islam' when actually theyre actively trying to convert everyone.
Yes the arab guys want to marry europeans.
Yes the africans want to marry white girls.
Yes they are doing it to show the superiority of their race and theyre not apologetic like european cucks. I would know, im european from an EU country.

we dont have welfare lmao
also they are in the muslims parts and theres about 5 thousand in the whole country i think, i there was a plan last year to transfer them to my city but the based local police basically blocked the roads and only let like 200 in to a small camp on the outskirts of town, if shit starts going down in my town or in croatian parts of the country (im croatian) il shoot up the place my dad has aks and bombs buried in the backyard so im good to go

Attached: 1553369677531.jpg (720x886, 77K)

Yeah, i saw that even the muslims there don't want them. Doesn't surprise me since you guys are slavic, but i still can't help but wonder how fucked up are these refugees if even muslim people there don't want them in their country.

All Balkan men will go to west europe, and Balkan will become a huge refugee camp in the next 20 years, you heard it here first.

what do refugees think of euros ? Do they think we re a bunch of bleeding heart fags ?

where are you from? what's your religion? do you have a social assistant? what are your duties in the camp? how do you spend your day? what's your most frequent feeling (i mean loneliness, anger, hope, fear, etc)? who do you think is responsable for the easy acceptance procedure? how came you speak so many languages? do you think someone is making money on you? do you team up by race like in jail? do different races show different attitudes, abilities, skills, particulalr marks?

>Yeah, i saw that even the muslims there don't want them
yea thats true
>All Balkan men will go to west europe, and Balkan will become a huge refugee camp in the next 20 years, you heard it here first.
the only reason i think this wont happens is because they dont want to live here in the first place and people here are unironically very redpilled and wont tolerate any garbage, if a few rapes go down i can bet you there would be lynchings

>You fucking amerimutts have no place in this thread.
>Youre the ones who keep financing UNHCR Red Cross
You realize the anons on Jow Forums are not the ones financing The downfall of Europe?
We are fighting against it.
Dismissing your allies is low IQ.

We will see, can't say I hope you're right since their end goal is probably Germany

>Yes they are doing it to show the superiority of their race and theyre not apologetic like european cucks. I would know, im european from an EU country.
The fire rises. Soon us Americans will unite with Europeans and kick all you fuckers out and we will win WW3 Global Purge Deus Vult

Ok first of all you seem like someone who is well informed about camps.
> im not telling anyone where im from, but im from a eu country. I have a criminal trial and thats why i came for asylum. I got judged without having a trial. Im trying to hide.
> no religion, but i believe in god. I studied about most religions, very curious person. Family is catholic, devout.
> yes I have a social assistant, from sri lanka, but was born here.
> i have no duties but i wanted to take up kitchen cleaning. Extra 300 euros per month.
> i like movies, i study a lot of german usually. I like reading but i still dont have any books, also there are too many people in the room to enjoy reading.
> ive been in the hiding for 3 years so i dont feel anything, for most people its anxiety since they dont know whats going to happen with their status. Even the ones who have permit are paranoid for the smallest thing , scared it might take away the permit.

> UN. most countries are following un rules on migration. On my case they mentioned roughly 20 out of 30 laws from UN asylum rights.
> i learn very fast, parents were living abroad in couple of countries when i was a kid so i learned by living abroad. Like i said only 4 fluently. The rest ive never taken classes on but daily interactions with people.
> i think they are making money on me. But before im even accepted. They have a migrant quota, which is not exactly the quota you will read about in the news, but the number of asylum seekers in camps is rewarded by EU. Switzerland is extending the stay in the federal camp 140 from 90 days, just to show that the camps are always full. Thus get more money.
> at the other camps its race only. At my camp there are very little arabs, and they dont even speak to each other. Somalis are like wolf packs. Afghanis dont speak to each other. Kurdish are in wolf packs. Yes they show same set of values. All syrians are rapists. Somalis are like monkeys in heat. Eritreans are loyal people wjo have suffered, ethiopians are liars, nigerians are prostitutes or drug dealers, georgians are the kings of thievery.

Bump
Two great threads

>We are fighting against it.

Yeah, by appearing in any European threat to gloat about how much better your 42% white thrid-world shithole is whole masturbating with your guns instead of pointing them towards those responsible for this.
You're pathetic, brainwashed cowards who think hollywood movies are reality even on here.

Yeah, you "united" with us 80 years back which turned Europe into its current cucked state.
Just go back to isolationism and learn to control your own nigs and shitlibs, and you'll be doing the best you can do.

They think the europeans are hardworking people, but degenerate. The women look like squeezed lemons after theyre 20. ( implying they love underage).boiled my blood cause one thing i wouldnt hesitate killing is a pedophile). They ARE NOT HAPPPY.
THEY THINK THE CONDITIONS IN GERMANY ARE TERRIBLE. THEY HATE MERKEL FOR LEAVING MIGRANTS IN SUCH POOR CONDITIONS. ( these are all words from people in the camp) .
I AM AFRICAN OFCOURSE THEY WILL ACCEPT ME, MY STORY IS PERFECT STORY FOR POSITIVE ANSWER. MY NIGHT IS 50 EUROS.
I AM OPPRESSED KURDISH JOURNALIST WRITING AGAINST TURKISH GOVERNMENT AND NORMALIZING TERRORISM AGAINST TURKISH PEOPLE, OFCOURSE THEY WILL GIVE ME PAPERS BECAUSE ERDOGAN IS SUCH A DICTATOR. OFCOURSE I WENT IN THE MOUNTAINS TO SPEAK WITH ABOUT OUR KURDISH COMMUNIST BROTHERS FIGHTING AGAINST THE MONGOL INVADERS. WE ARE TRUE ARYAN BLOOD.
I AM SYRIAN ARAB , I HATE ISIS THEY BOMBED MY COUNTRY, BUT I HATE ASSAD BECAUSE HE WAS AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM AND WANTED TO PUT ME IN JAIL FOR BEING RADICAL MUSLIM AALLLLAAAAHHUUUU EKBEEERR.

>Yeah, by appearing in any European threat to gloat about how much better your 42% white thrid-world shithole is whole masturbating with your guns instead of pointing them towards those responsible for this.
>You're pathetic, brainwashed cowards who think hollywood movies are reality even on here.
I'm not brainwashed friend, and was not gloating either.
>Telling the USA anons to rise up, at the same time cucking to Merkel.
I am making sure my family is ready for when SHTF.
What are you doing user?

is there going to be any new big vawe of immigrants coming in this year?
what happened to the 2 million that arrived from 2015, are they just living normalyl now? got jobs and government housing? or are they still in camps and or just walking around?

>THEY HATE MERKEL FOR LEAVING MIGRANTS IN SUCH POOR CONDITIONS

Kek, that explains the defaced "Merkel is our mother" graffitis I've seen aroun dthe refugee camp.Actually really good, because it means our current regime cant even count on a pro-government chimpout when its time comes.
The less people are satisfied with whats going on, the faster and more throrough it will end. 7

Do most of the people you meet intend to stay in Germany permanently/erect a caliphate or do they simply want to collect gibs and fulfill whatever purpose they were sent for, then fuck off?

>What are you doing user?

Trying to make my family , then prepare.

>I'm not brainwashed friend, and was not gloating either.

Alright, maybe not you. But most Americans on here are just insufferable, with an incredibly narrow worldview that dismisses anything that doesn't look like it comes out of a hollywood movie. I think your country really needs to experience an actual war for once, so you can finally gain the perspective the rest of the world has.

Depends how you play the cards. Most people came here and told stupid stories in the interview, so they got dismissed quickly. But theyre living good , because most people who came here already had family ( its important and i cant stress it enough) . The refugees come here, because they already have family living here. Think about the chain it causes.
The rest got jobs in factories. If youre eating something factory made in Germany, some paki guy made it.
The women rely on benefits.
Noone actively tries to learn the language.

Id like to know too. Those in my city are always walking around downtown, hanging with young white thrash girls, smoking weed or at night trying to mug you

so they just work manual labour jobs like factories and cleaning and stuff, and rely on government aid?

They permanently settle. Once again, they already have family, and they come to live with them. So theyre the second link of the chain.
Not everyone is hardcore muslim, most hide the fact when theyre in camps. Each has their own communities they hang with. Its mostly villagers who come, after they made good money out of drug traficking.

almost forgot, in which other camps have you have been? i mean the countries.
> yes I have a social assistant, from sri lanka, but was born here.
is this person connected with catholic or secular charity groups? if secular, did he/she ever talk you using mainstream slogans such as "we are all humans" , "human rights" , "equality" , "diversity" , "privilege", and so on? have you ever been visited by journalists?
> anxiety since they dont know whats going to happen with their status.
is your most direct authority (i mean the one responsable for opening a revoking procedure) connected with any charity group? what religion are most of the black people?
> books
what kind books? would you name me some titles, if you don't mind?

I think it's more accurate to view these refugees and shit as a swarm of animals and std's rather than a loyal or determined group with an agenda of any kind.

Attached: Wirathu2.jpg (400x382, 39K)

Is there any way to stop the invasion Then?

1. Israel is the only country in the world where people can read the Bible and understand it.

2. Israel is the only country in the world where, if someone calls you a "dirty Jew", it means you need a bath (old Efraim Kishon quip, but still good).

3. Israel is the only country in the world where formal dress means a new clean Tee Shirt, sandals and jeans.

4. Israel is the only country in the world where one need not check the ingredients on the products in the supermarket to avoid ending up with things containing pork.

5. Israel is a country where the same drivers who cuss you and flip you the bird will immediately pull over and offer you all forms of help if you look like you need it.

6. Israel is the only country in the world with Avihu Medina, Zohar Argov, and Daklon (godfathers of "Oriental Music").

7. Israel is the only country in the world with bus drivers and taxi drivers who read Spinoza and Maimonides.

8. Israel is the only country in the world where you dare not gossip about other people on the bus in Mandarin, Russian, Hindi, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Polish, or Romanian lest others on the bus understand what you are saying.

9. Israel is the only country in the world with northern European standards of living and southern European weather. It is the only place on earth with an Israeli spring, the most glorious time of year on the planet.

10. Israel is the only country in the world where no one cares what rules say when an important goal can be achieved by bending them.

Attached: original_result (19).png (512x512, 552K)

11. Israel is the only country in the world where a pisher like me can once in a while get invited to give a talk at the parliament, or can get in to speak to a cabinet minister.

12. Israel is the only country in the world where reservists are bossed around and commanded by officers, male and female, younger than their own children.

13. Israel is the only country in the world with Eli Yatzpen (comedian).

14. Israel is the only country in the world where "small talk" consists of loud angry debate over politics and religion.

15. Israel is the only country in the world with Jerusalem, even if Israeli leftists would like to turn it over to the barbarians.

16. Israel is the only country in the world where the coffee is already so good that Starbucks went bankrupt trying to break into the local market.

17. Israel is the only country in the world where the mothers learn their mother tongue from their children (old Efraim Kishon quip but still good).

18. Israel is the only country in the world where the people understand Israeli humor.

19. Israel is the only country in the world where the news is broadcast over the loudspeakers on buses, where people listen to news updates every half hour, or whose people are capable of locating Bosnia on a map of the world.

20. Israel is one of the few places in the world where the sun sets into the Mediterranean Sea.

Attached: original_result (18).png (512x512, 548K)

21. Israel is the only country in the world where, when people say the "modern later era", they are referring to the time of Jesus.

22. Israel is the only country in the world whose soldiers eat three salads a day, none of which contain any lettuce, and where olives are a food and even a main course in a meal, rather than something one tosses into a martini.

23. Israel is the only country in the world where one is unlikely to be able to dig a cellar without hitting ancient archeological artifacts.

24. Israel is the only country in the world where the leading writers in the country take buses.

25. Israel is the only country in the world where the graffiti is in Hebrew.

26. Israel is the only country in the world where the black folks walking around all wear yarmulkes.

27. Israel is the only country in the world that has a national book week, where almost everyone attends and buys books.

28. Israel is the only country in the world where the ultra-Orthodox Jews beat up the police and not the other way around.

29. Israel is the only country in the world where inviting someone "out for a drink" means drinking cola or coffee.

30. Israel is the only country in the world where people who want to go up in an elevator push the down button because they think this makes the elevator come down to get them.

Attached: 1552944106733.jpg (900x738, 69K)

that is 90% correct wtf

>so they just work manual labour jobs like factories and cleaning and stuff, and rely on government aid?

Yes, as long as you have refugee stamped on your papers, youre entitled to government aid. If you start working high paying jobs is another story though.
Also they have a limit on how long you can stay in camp LEGALLY. after that they give you house, if you have deportation papers police comes to take you but thats rare. Youre the one who has to leave and usually they leave with no trace before the deport papers comes.
I dont think there is any big wave coming. They are extending the period you can stay in a camp to make the camps look full so that they can tell UN they have no more place for refugees (the UN doesnt know in detail the process since its governmental procedure and its not legally suposed to know) . Yes the black guys are unapologetically supremacists of their race and want to show it by getting the women. No lie , no propaganda.

Just have stricter rules on filtering. More than half are criminals. Over 80% "didnt have the privilege to have an identification document" . Which is bullshit. First step is to stop taking migrants without valid ID . I know its easy to forfeit but atleast theyre stuck with it. And it makes it harder.

31. Israel is the only country in the world with white almond blossoms in January, purple "Judas Tree" blossoms in March, and crocus flowers in October.

32. Israel is the only country in the world where bank robbers kiss the mezuzah as they leave with their loot.

33. Israel is the only country in the world with "Eretz Yisrael Music".

34. Israel is one of the few countries in the world that truly likes and admires the United States.

35. Israel is the only country in the world that introduces applications of high tech gadgets and devices, such as printers in banks that print out your statement on demand, years ahead of the United States and decades ahead of Europe.

36. Israel is the only country in the world that has the weather of California but without the earthquakes.

37. Israel is the only country in the world where everyone on a flight gets to know one another before the plane lands. In many cases they also get to know the pilot and all about his health or marital problems.

38. Israel is the only country in the world where no one has a foreign accent because everyone has a foreign accent.

39. Israel is the only country in the world where people cuss using dirty words in Russian or Arabic because Hebrew has never developed them.

40. Israel is the only country in the world where patients visiting physicians end up giving the doctor advice.

Attached: original_result (25).png (512x512, 491K)

>Trying to make my family , then prepare.
I wish you luck user.

41. Israel is the only country in the world where everyone strikes up conversations while waiting in lines.

42. Israel is the only country in the world where people choose which books to read and which plays to see based on what they plan to discuss with their friends in Friday evening "salon" get-togethers.

43. Israel is the only country in the world where hot water is an event and not a condition ("in" joke; you have to live in Israel to figure it out).

44. Krembos.

45. Israel is the only country in the world where people call an attache case a "James Bond", and the @ sign is called a "strudel".

46. Kumquats.

47. The obsession with sunflower seeds.

48. The kumsitz on the beach.

49. The people who eat watermelon with salt or with salty cheese. The wagons with horses that still sell watermelons on the streets, screaming "watermelon on the knife", whatever that means.

50. Israel is the only country in the world where kids read Harry Potter in Hebrew.

Attached: original_result (6).png (512x512, 499K)

51. Hyssop (zaatar).

52. Where Memorial Day is actually a day for remembering and not buying pool furniture at the mall.

53. Really, really good bread!

54. Israel is the only country in the world where there is the most mysterious and mystical calm ambience in the streets on Yom Kippur, which cannot be explained unless you have experienced it.

55. Where kids can really sleep in a Succah because it will not rain on them.

56.Israel is the only country in the world where making a call to God is a local call ( old quip, still good).

Attached: original_result (35).png (512x512, 476K)

I will die for Israel.

Attached: original_result (32).png (512x512, 441K)

i don't care if tim pool is bald. he looks totally fine and does a good job. he needs to get over it, nobody cares if he's bald.

Attached: original_result (12).png (512x512, 519K)

just paste this link nigger

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/3608

What are they going to do with this under class?

>ive only been in camps here in germany, they have this system where they send you from central camp to distribution camp to the other camp until you land on the last camp called integration camp. After that you go to a house. Each camp is different. For example most people in my camp have come from UN. Its a government camp.
> she is government worker, im in government camp. Nothing here has anything to do with ngos. However in the other camps ngos would often come, some were " clowns without borders" , local church group, womens right group. No journalists are allowed. The location of camps is hidden because people go for protection, and a journalist would screw that. There was this woman coming twice a week, if you wanted you could speak to her for your problems and injustice. She used these words.
> for me its government office, but for others in other camps its mostly Red Cross, the biggest ngo sheltering refugees. All over europe. But yes they are connected to two charity groups, who are present when you give your second interview. They also take a detailed note on your interview, which i was uncomfortable with ( they basically hand write everything you say) however my interview is suposedly only in the government so why is this charity group taking my notes??? Blacks are mostly protestant orthodox.
> i love books, but the books here are stuff like harry potter, bible, bible stories , bukowski. I think it depends on the camp really.

Theyre hoping these people will go back home. Byt thats it. In germany they already took office. Search for german minister of integration , who said that there is no german culture identifiable apart from language. She is actually turkish. And she destroyed hundreds of years of history by saying that and giving refugees a free pass to act as they wish.

Give them the right to vote for the left, make white people work for less, use them to create racial tensions if the goyim begins to know too much

He is destroying my thread.
Also i heard there are african refugees in israel, mostly eritreans.

yeah there are
i would gas them but jail is no fun

You must be Doing Something Right if They are shilling This hard

Also,last i heard Those african "Refugees "were kicked out (due to racism of You know who)

> she is government worker, im in government camp. Nothing here has anything to do with ngos.
yeah, but i don't mean exactely ngos. i mean charity groups like the red cross you mentioned. have you ever felt any kind of group/ideological affiliation?
> protestant orthodox
what do you mean by this? are you being visited by protestant priests in germany? have you to meet some support group/person on a regular basis?
just bibles and bukowski? you don't find many qurans over there, do you?

All these refugee centers are nothing but criminal nests and african surplus population harbors. Honestly there was this guy who served in the serbian war, saw everything in bosnia croatia kosovo. Is a prime witness in hague tribunals against the atrocities serbs did to everyone ( apparently worst war was in croatia). Guy is in his 50s and his govmt will kill him if he doesnt shut up. He WAS NOT A PRIORITY. but a girl from iran with full silicone face and butt ( obv an escort) who said she got raped countlessly by countless people, got the permit in a month. No id, no nothing.just her word that irani police will put her in jail because she cheated on her husband......

Reformation church. If you need to know. But nothing ideological. They just keep you tied all the time. Also the blacks here are mostly protestant, that was your question.
Nothing, no ideology. Just save the refugees stuff. If you get deep with them they will start the antifa bullshit, but never experienced it firsthand.
Protestant orthodox , the religion most blacks have. Reformation church is the church that welcomes us. The priest comes to visit once a week but very few people know he is a priest. He doesnt say it, and nothing he does is church related. Playing games, painting, learning school stuff..thats what we do with the church people thats all.
I only saw one quran actually, but everything else was bible, and bible stories for children etc.
For some reason i saw Lolita. We dont have a library its just a room we call leisure room, you paint, or study or read.and there are some books on a shelf thats it.

>All these refugee centers are nothing but criminal nests and african surplus population harbors
No Surprise There it was Somewhat Obvious From the Start,but the way Your Story sounds,¿does That mean the while Point of This invasión is to let crimen run rampant? ¿or Just A very detailed scheme to Allow the élite trasspass as many escorts They want?

Could be both. There is a lot of mix race propaganda as well. Overall it does look like a definite way to screw up a country. In my camp there have been several rape incidents inside camp ( mostly from syrians), several old lady beating then stealing, and prostitution. Women with headscarve prostituting themselves.

ah, i thought that by orthodox portestant you meant particular protestants, like the waldensians, etc. but they are regular protestants.
yeah, its quite funny seeing bibles and lolitas together, i think the difference is that who brought there all those bibles actually read and understood them, who brought lolita and bukowski didn't.
well, thank you.