A message to the perpetrators of the Targeted Individual Program and a Declaration of War:

A message to the perpetrators of the Targeted Individual Program and a Declaration of War:

1. In subjecting Targeted Individuals to this experiment, TI's were treated as people with no rights. If we have no rights, then no one has any rights, including the perps and their families.

2. We're the victims. YOU started this. We define the crime and we decide what justice looks like.

3. Since you have systematically invaded, poisoned and terrorized our lives, everything in your lives is "ON THE TABLE" – people, places and things (along with the perps themselves, all perps' property, money, belongings and family members will be seized).

4. Given the nature and severity of their crimes, the perps must be killed. Weapons of warfare have been tested on Targeted Individuals. This is a Declaration of War against the perpetrators.

5. The punishment in USA for treason against the country is death. Taking part in a conspiracy to "target" another person in the manner at hand shall be viewed as Treason Against Humanity. To set an example going forward the perps' families must also be killed.

6. Not only does this Rationale apply to and delineate the punishment of perps (planners of and active participants in the perpetrator side of the Targeted Individual Program), it also applies to and delineates the punishment to be meted out to any persons found to be Complicit in the crimes of the Targeted Individual Program.

This shall henceforth be known as The Rationale. It is Law. There are no exceptions. There is no debate.

Forgiveness does not exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9dduPSVBis

Attached: old-grey-alien-close-up-roswell-new-mexico_r6zsu6l7e_thumbnail-full01.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtu.be/F7aRTim6VTc
youtu.be/irmuGI2iXIo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/
youtu.be/05Io6lop3mk
youtube.com/watch?v=nXUnIEeq3iY
youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q91vCJncnJU
youtube.com/watch?v=nvUeo5sagkA
youtu.be/ahJYUVDY5ek
youtu.be/QlYPwtyeOnA
youtu.be/VuQrUwFn6bU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>raddit spacing

there is some truth on this board

but there is also a massive psyop to psychologically damage its visitors (white males)

Aliens are NOT demons

>Since you have systematically invaded, poisoned and terrorized our lives
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

This. Everybody from bottom to the top needs to be purged.

Fuck you, memeflag. Towelheads haven't infiltrated and fucked up the west... yet. And your friends weaponized the subhuman masses of immigrants.

this
what are they ?
lets get ready for the purge

Goats get thrown into the lake of fire

kek

oh yeah yeah

Attached: 1531958759_unnamed.jpg (900x900, 253K)

oh fuck. on god?

Attached: 1549171260330.png (150x152, 24K)

what is happening

Everyone kys !!

Attached: LMAOO - Copy.png (43x146, 11K)

I was sent here by Max

This.

? say hello to max for me

Oh fuck that that schiz wasn't really a schiz. He actually has the key.
The reset is happening as early as it possibly could have. Interesting.
I wonder what the next iteration is going to look like.

Attached: kekmeup.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Far out. I'm the dude what wrote this lol... Not sure about the alien shit t o b e h o n e s t....
Glad it's catchin' on. Gotta get to the truth.

What causes net variations within each iteration?

trust me aliens are real. Try CE5 and you will see.

huh?

Ghosts are real not aliens my friend.

youtu.be/F7aRTim6VTc

The tares.

I recovered just fine. We will all be stronger in the long run.

A sense of free will causes anomalies.
If you can convince a consciousness its free and unique then it will emulate a living soul.

I'm a compatibilist, I believe free will and determinism do not conflict but are both true.

Either way, those simulation masters better give me a girlfriend next iteration.

Huh. You are one of the retarded, I guess... Part of the "hive".

It's not a simulation. This is real.

You alienfags are all a bunch of illiterates. You don't even consider that any potential aliens had to have gone through their own different stages of civilization, like their Stone age to bronze age to iron age to idustrial age to information age(our current age) to nano age to spiritual enlightenment where they expunge evil from their civilization and treat it as a mental infection.

I'm a Christian I don't believe in any simulation theories. I thought that is what you were referring to. Are you talking about like something from the Matrix?

>Targeted Individual Program
>just the TIP

Attached: aaylmao.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

Spiritual and philosophical enlightenment. In order to treat evil as a mental infection one must treat morality, good and evil, as being objective.

Both are real

What no, not at all. I'm talking about this iteration ending and the next one beginning.
It's just easier to conceptualize with techno-babble.
Dying is a micro-reset. Your soul is condensed and stripped of all information gained from birth up until death then your new iteration begins.
Reincarnation is pretty close. But it's much more complex on how and why it's a thing.

I didn't say anything about aliens. All cube worshippers like Muslims, Jews, Christians and their derivatives are the cancer in this world who surrendered to unreasonable behaviour and cargo cults to the point of becoming a borg hivemind of rednecks using stolen or borrowed high tech. You suffer from a collective form of psychosis without a cure and the only answer is purging you.
In your demented head your group doing every possible crime and turning people's lives into hell on earth makes you the good guys and the ones who disagree with it are evil. You are lost.

No.

Is there any material I can read on what you are talking about?

is that a filthy franku screenshot?

simulation theory is propaganda against Christian theology

ex:
Matrix produced by Joel Silver, directed and written by the Wachowskis
West World produced by JJ Abrams

I will immediately tell you what that means. That only one race on the planet are the children of God. The rest are the children of the Devil. Yes, you heard right, the Devil has a race on the Earth, a seedline.

Attached: 4-8a0381cf254303c73a1d193a0226bee9.jpg (870x680, 68K)

Ah, you are a jew or a german moron. Ok, nice talking to you, Cletus. Continue masturbating your jewish cargo cult and be the best retard you can be! You can do it!

Not without getting in bed with free masonry.
It's neither worth the effort nor the knowledge.
This truth won't free you, just allow you to see our chains.

Ok, crazy Cletus, fuck off, I won't talk to you anymore:

I have 2 directives on this Earth. Helping God to prevent evil on the Earth after our world was infected with the knowledge of evil, and helping God and Adam purge the snake's bloodline from the Earth.

youtu.be/irmuGI2iXIo

Things that exist but take time and real will and effort to prove from and you will never know because you a lazy as nigger:

>Jesus
>Magic
>Alien contact
>Enlightment
>Love
>Happiness
>values
Keep being the niggers of the internet /pol

Np I will. Not that it is "jewish" as you described though.

Attached: CNT-cover-rear.preview.jpg (372x480, 19K)

based

there's no aliens.................

how coincidental "aLiEn UfO's" begin to appear at the very period when humans have mastered aviation technology. WOW. WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Attached: thegreatdeceiver_freemasonry.jpg (516x346, 61K)

I believe the truth can free me. As my knowledge comes closer and closer to the Godhood, I become more and more of a master. Soon I will master all fields of study and will master all of this planet's knowledge.

You have nothing, you are a schizo redneck together with other shits masturbating a fiction poorly written by jews and italians. And it isn't even original, it was ripped off from anything they could find. THIS IS TOO RETARDED EVEN BY FLYOVER STATES STANDARDS.

Without magic you will be just another idiot arrogant.

Only if this iteration lasts long enough for humanity to unlock the potential of the human mind through intelligence amplification.
It doesn't look like it'll work this time around tho.
Humans are a perfect design.
We have been given enough intellectual capacity and the exact minimum in regards to perception to only ask the really interesting questions.
We aren't naturally given the ability to reach where you want to grab hold of.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/

No matter what I say nothing can make you brake out of your brainwashing. You were preprogrammed to suck jewish cock and deny it forever.

Wtf

Interesting, could you expand on this "information" economy?

> prevent evil on the Earth
Talk about failing on your mission REALLY HARD.

> preventing evil bloodline or whatever
Jews, NPCs and cluster B shitheads are on the loose and blooming.

Maybe everything makes sense in your white trash head, I don't know...

Sure. The electromagnetic spectrum is a good example.
Humans can only perceive an estimated 1/1000000th of it.
That's only light.
The same can be said for every other sense thus limiting our capacity to observe true reality.
We use machines to perceive for us with no way of proving they are accurate or not. They allow us to observe what is shown, not what is.

>Recall what Werner Von Braun supposedly said about tptb faking an alien invasion to bring about one world gov't...

this is called POSADISM

it needs to be shiled across Jow Forums day and night

We discuss a plethora of things here. I was discussing advanced technology on /x/ a few days ago. When you get down to the philosophy though, you can discover and learn anything. I believe the spiritual supervenes the physical. I am not a physicalist as most atheists are, but rather a spiritualist. I am not an atheist at all. Technology can seem limitless, but being that we are dealing with the laws of physics even technology is limited by these laws to only the material. However, the same user on /x/ that posted this Lockheed Martin quote also suggested that we do not have the true laws of physics, but there are other laws the elites and governments of the world know about that are not taught to the public.

youtu.be/05Io6lop3mk

Attached: 1553183889398.jpg (711x485, 69K)

Shizophrenia thread? Schizophrenia thread!

You're brainwashed not me, but you are a mongrel, a slave, so it is fruitless to try and explain anything to you. You are either Canon fodder to to be erased.

Ok, redneck, ok... whatever you say.

You are correct.

I'm not Christian, but I see no overwhelming problems coming from them except that they are willing cucks to the globalists.

The people that make this a Hell on Earth are the degenerates, globalists, and statists. Every problem we have now comes directly from them.

Should we ourselves discover these laws it would be in our best interest to also keep these laws and technologies a secret as well.

There you have it.

You can't see it because you are stupid, they are the most obedient golem army but now they got a little bit rebelious and they are being replaced by muslims. You are addicted to suck jewish cock and live in denial.

Well as troop 677 quartermaster reporting in. I can confirm the scouting report variation in the iterations of post mk ultra refinement do indeed exist among the Special and Gifted Education department. Where the GATE curriculum was designed among cia communities to handle the exceptional variations among localized class samples where control variables segregate into demographically based sections of 80s babies. One determined not by the age of the child but rather the parents age so as to better pick apart the psyche where pop culture is produced primarily for principal interests of the publisher and proprietary interests of the primary schools. As the 12 year olds began being selected for government warfare in elementary school programs for senior sex cults set to stage tunes in digital school laboratories of modern warfare that programmed boys into killers like dexter clones for the sport of gaming competition. They found that certain age parental advisory made kids more susceptibile to certain tactics when selecting from older 40-50 year old parents as opposed to young 30 year olds first borns who were more "in tune" with trends that the prior generation had adopted. Since this y2k operation went into effect in the cold war era, the propaganda campaigns of cinema has dictated cultural responses that pulled on puppet strings in a theatre of war while turning a blind eye to bad actors hell bent on sodomizing kids to feed off the pain and misery. So as to profit off the nightmarish vices that plague society instead of cure the root of the affliction as they scar the youth with the sins of yesterday for tomorrows trials. youtube.com/watch?v=nXUnIEeq3iY
youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q91vCJncnJU
Now then.
Virtual (((reality))) will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body. You'll be alright if you concentrate and try some of my music.
youtube.com/watch?v=nvUeo5sagkA

You lack the brain power to properly discover, understand and use it, subhuman.

Even if you had knowledge of it tje time needed for you to master such concepts is long and arduous. The info is out in the open. Books etc. Just, its not for lazy people.

I've never been targeted. Nothing interesting ever happens to me.

Lol you don't even know me you Brazilian mongrel. I have German blood coursing through my veins, we could discover the world over. I'm more wise and perceptive than most too, I have been blessed in this way. Plus I am a NEET. I have all the time in the world to discover anything.

youtu.be/ahJYUVDY5ek

"DUH...Y-you're Sh-shtupiid!!"

That's you.
That's what you sound like.

You are german white trash. I experienced things that would tear you to pieces and dismantle your mind. Things you couldn't begin to comprehend.

i disagree with all your bullshit, but targeted individuals do have a right to defend themselves with deadly force if necessary

You have to actually seek death to find its agents. Crazy I know but the cia doesnt step on peoples toes unless they get too close to the line and occasionally cross paths with their secret agents who operate the shadow society that rules each masonic suburbia schoolground. You cant just know how to kill a vampire you have to have actually pissed off these transdimensional luciferian entities to actually warrant gang stalking and corporate daemons to begin with. If you pose a threat to a business of the underworld, they'll show up. Its contractual for cupheads in coffee shop reporter cubicles to comb for clues that get themselves killed by questionable means. You can be suicided like clintons or chopped like cartels for crashing the cult of celebrity parties at the community level. You just havent had a son of satanic elites as a childhood friend to warrant such attention.

What? A street firefight over a drug deal gone bad in you poopnigger shithole? Your people call us Germans Master, dealwithit shitskins.

You both will only die for arrogance too at the end of your foolish days

Your*

Not to mention I would need to pull the resources of a multi-billion dollar company like Lockheed Martin. But at least I could have it all on paper. I would never let such blueprints and schematics see the light of day unless, like you said, most of it all of the knowledge is already public.

>I experienced things that would tear you to pieces and dismantle your mind. Things you couldn't begin to comprehend.
Haha, yeah right. Like what?

He was fucked by a group of somalis

Take your thorazine, fag.
Remember that we have more guns than you do.
God thought that he could fuck us with the second coming. But we just killed him and shoved his body under the floorboards.
Do you think you're more powerful than God?

Ahahaha.

You could still have a very high lifestyle and even become the 1% tho, its all a matter of choosing your path

Interesting choice of deceit. Floorboards?

>Forgiveness does not exist.
>pretending to be Anonymous hacker
stop being a nigger faggot shit licking sdick sucker you godamn moron, get off this board now you stupid meme flag friendless loser!!!!!

True. I want to become 1% without selling my soul though. And if there is no way to do that, then I guess I just can't be part of the 1% then. Better than burning for mathematical infinity though. If you believe that... Ha, the human mind can't even fathom that because we are finite beings.

youtu.be/QlYPwtyeOnA

youtu.be/VuQrUwFn6bU

If ur a TI, stop travelling with your tracking device, aka phone faget

Richard Bruce here

Attached: tmp_4298-serveimage(3)6104367103839828202.jpg (300x168, 7K)

They made him wear a silly little hat.