Soldier hate thread

Fuck these government funded welfare thugs. They murder and pillage for the Jew. They bomb and invade foreign countries for financial gain. If one is to come across a veteran in the wild, it is likely to
>assault you for wearing a army hat
>go on an incomprehensible babble about how freedom ain’t free
>demand free cheeseburgers at Wendy’s
>go on long tirades on social media
>kill himself
Avoid veterans at all cost.

Attached: israeli slave.jpg (467x750, 204K)

Damn. What's with the star of david on the sword?
It's getting pretty blatant.

Yeah, I dislike military veterans too.

What annoys me is how the military pretty much accepts anyone with a pulse, including TEH GAYZ and convicted felons, yet they morons sit around and somehow come to the belief that they're a small, elite group of people. "No one else can do what we do. We're so brave hurrrrr"

No, you're a fucking loser. The military has historically and currently been a career choice for the lower classes in society.

>memeflag
mazel tov!

Attached: 1539141237048.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

But you need to understand we are amerimutts. Our trashy roots is the binding force.

The commie code pink feminist are seething today.

Attached: 5BEFF5D7-1DC0-43B0-944E-1B83129EE633.jpg (604x453, 70K)

The problem with a lot of vets is that they'll say something totally fucking stupid, and then when you say "No, that's not what the constitution says" they want to know your MOS, changing the subject like a fucking jew.

>things that never happened
This thread is cringy

You're gonna die, gonna die, gonna die for your government, die for your country, well that's shit!

My dad was in the Air Force and now works for a major US carrier. I know a chink who was in the military and is now a doctor. What are you on about?

wrong, most military is middle class. you are talking out of your ass.

Yeah those Israelis are getting really blatant about being Jewish.

Attached: 1547708106069.png (720x719, 437K)

Imagine hating people who make a huge sacrifice to allow you to talk shit
fucking beta as fuckkkkk

Correct. It's usually a last resort thing. Would not recommend.

They fuck up with domestic civilians too when Jacob Gangstalkenberg tells them to.

b a s e d

>inb4 some out of touch boomer calls you a traitor

Meh whatever. You fags just bought me a $400k house. Blow me.

Attached: deal_with_it.gif (471x272, 3.77M)

welfare nigger

Poor incel

Attached: 1524245590715.jpg (3898x5000, 455K)

Bad time to buy a house desu. Buy low sell high. Good luck.

Technically. I am. It's a 400k property, but we are paying well under that. On top of that its location is very much sought after. But thank you for your kind advice.

Thanks for the tax free retirement, faggot. Continue to pay your taxes. I know you will.

>women
>soldier
choose zero

I’d rather hate my life for 4 years than pay upwards of $50,000 for college. The majority of retards stick to the marines or army

The market in general is just super inflated. The property you bought is only worth what someone can pay for it. You'll probably be fine just be prepared another crash is coming. It'll go back up after that though.

Not to mention the feminism and dog-like ignoble behavior which is very unChristian.

This.

Maybe I should rescind because if I ever got my deadbeat dad's Navy benefits I too can purchase a house up to 400k, but that doesn't get me much in this shit tier boomerkike housing market.

>Continue to pay your taxes. I know you will.

Attached: Justin Roiland art.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

Lmao I dont pay taxes the way you think I do, fool.

Don’t be mad because you didn’t pass MEPS.
>In other news,OP literally cannot stop sucking dick

Depends on where you're looking fren.

>Soldier hate thread
>Posts Marine

Kill yourself

Attached: speed_weed.jpg (640x629, 33K)

marines are soldiers

>Marines are soldiers

Attached: 0mfay069y0x01.png (842x792, 82K)

White vets understand how bad it is and a lot of them are good dudes, it's actually quite the opposite you WANT to associate with veterans. Not the fuck ups but you know what I mean.
This is a JIDF thread but still saying this for any anons out there.

I'm sure there will also be shills saying "HURR FUK U COMMIE I LOVE THE GOVERNMENT"

Good luck getting that security clearance with a felony ya fuckin nerd

You should be happy the military is degenerated especially if you're any bit against the system in general.

BASED. I've been saying this since 2016, when the market started soaring.

Well, it started to pick up around 2016 anyways.
Fell in the same year. For example - CAT.

Don’t be a soldier for ZOG. Jews don’t give a fuck about you.

Attached: D14AC4D0-BE5B-4F27-A4AD-779C9AD3E997.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Veterans are the most hideous creatures and the funny thing is the VA murders them for various jew reasons because they know too much and are retarded.

People only join the army/military/etc for free college.

They also all try to do as little as possible to get by until they can leave.

it is

>tfw the ZOG vet loses a limb to ISIS

Attached: 645.jpg (600x629, 26K)

no one fucking cares

>No one cares
>Replies

Kill yourself, incel

die while i play games with myself

Attached: blackedwater.jpg (581x576, 49K)

Ikr. I know this one veteran who has the attitude thatched owed literally everything for free, for the rest of his life because he served 4 years active duty as an army cook. He also wears his military issue coat everywhere, no matter how hot it is outside, because he knows it's bound to get him a free beer at the bar, and the random "thank you for your service" from cucks. As he regaled them with harrowing tales like how for one week in Iraq, they didn't have anything to serve for breakfast other than canned Denver omelettes.

We’re separated from the rest of the American populace in a way that reflects a feudal knight/samurai warrior class rather than an American conservative culture. I think the greatest victory the (((media))) has over America is this almost pagan worshipping of the American military. It’s so bullshit that it even makes most soldiers uncomfortable to be thanks for their service. They themselves know that they joined either because they had nothing else going on or because they wanted to be a crusader and had to find out the hard way that they’re zogs without even being able to grasp the intellect to figure out it’s all for a different country.
They shouldn’t be pitied. They shouldn’t be helped. They shouldn’t shouldn’t be given welfare when they finish. They shouldn’t be pitied if they can’t deal with not having to leech off of those that actually work to contribute to society.

Forgot to mention, also know this one sailor who always goes out to eat in his dress uniform because 9/10 times some random cuck will buy his meal for him. Also posts long Facebook tirades and memes about how people should be falling all over themselves and bending over backwards to thank service members.

Who would have guessed that the Jews might actually be Jewish?

Everyone who does what OP described are autistic nodeploymentz supply faggots
it's actually not the star of david
this thread stinks of autism jesus christ yall must live boring lives if this is how youre spending a saturday night sperging on a sudanese fishing board about troops

>Imagine hating people who make a huge sacrifice to allow you to talk shit
that's a funny thing to say about people who get paid via tax money that's forcibly taken from others to fund them and their projects

Takes one to know one, faggot.

Anyone who has seen combat or was likely to see combat are worth talking to. Support aren't unless they were training soldiers or something.

>people who make a huge sacrifice
You mean people who volunteered for a job and get paid to do it? That "sacrifice"?

>be weak motherfucker afraid of soldiers
>not being a viet tunnel rat and a master of gorilla warfare