youtube.com/watch?v=cBIYkob6tcI
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47593693
youtube.com/watch?v=fQKH9o8t5Q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ted was right
Tech is shite

corbyn is a pooftah

Say something nice about your new PM

Attached: michaelgove.jpg (620x387, 76K)

Nice thread name op

Attached: 1553281716515.jpg (698x700, 55K)

Karen reporting in.

Attached: 1518075078970.png (660x371, 448K)

He cucked May into letting him back into the cabinet despite the fact she hates him.

Attached: 1553113639056.gif (400x209, 3.76M)

FBPE types have been seething on Twitter about Comrade Кopбин being in Morecambe instead of at the march.

I don't know why but Gove posting makes my sides go into orbit.

That's not liddington

I'm in my mid 20's I still don't know what it was

New Varg
New Varg
Back to meaningful videos thank fuck

Attached: order restored.jpg (968x1700, 370K)

>May going to step down
>to be replaced by a pro-Remainer soft Brexit loving literal who

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD

WHY WON'T THEY GIVE UP POWER

Attached: DRb42hAWAAAXG6N.jpg (225x224, 10K)

I'd probably hesitate for a second before decking him in the face repeatedly because I'm almost certain the screech of fear he will exert will be pathetically pitiable enough to elicit the tiniest spec of sympathy from me that I can ever possibly have for this slimy lizard bastard.

Proof

Theresa, I assure you, I am not behind the coup against you. I wouldn't dream of it. It couldn't have been me, I have been musing in the Gove Cove all day.

Attached: Gove_Cove.jpg (808x671, 197K)

>pro-Remainer

Attached: 5_FILES-BRITAIN-EU-POLITICS-BREXIT-GOVE.jpg (615x409, 29K)

No-one gives up power willingly, user.
We are going to have to fight them on this.
Literally fight them.

my theory is that the Remainers always rise to the top of the Conservative party because of a conspiracy in the civil service which supports them against the Leavers and actual conservatives, there's no other explanation for it

imagine traveling back in time, enrolling in this guy's secondary school and bullying the shit out of him.

It's Lidington not Gove. CCHQ would rather blow their brains out than hand the keys to the kingdom to Gove.

He has done it every time. If he dumped the students and middles class London intelligencia demographic and came out for Brexit and the working class he would literally be swept into power. He needs to purge momentuem and their ilk

That chin is so prominent it almost looks like a siamese twin

and then watch him spend 40 years slowly accruing power and becoming PM so he can get his revenge against you that he has dreamt about since he was a boy

IS MAY FINALLY OUT THIS TIME?

WILL MAGGIE'S CORPSE STOP SPINNING?

Attached: mayhem.jpg (590x350, 71K)

It's almost like all areas of the government are full of traitors and scum.
WhAt Do?

I'm confident you would end up on a list that Mi:5 will be suiciding within a month of him coming to power

Attached: 1490809952655.jpg (1620x1620, 862K)

>Lidington
Who the fook is that guy

Attached: michael-gove-pm-brexit.jpg (4000x2667, 2.52M)

okay but this is just literally reality you are reciting.

As a soft-remainer I'll admit that I'd rather have Gove than any of the other nutjobs being tipped for the leadership. At least he's intelligent enough to know when he doesn't know all the answers and has to ask someone else. Javid, Leadsom or Johnson would be terrifying. If we have to leave we might as well do it with someone who isn't determined to blow the country up along with the Tory party.

can we say that these tedposters are finally gone? fucking shits
>be ted/varg/luddite troll
>gets his collapse
>decides to live like peasants
>gets annexed by china

wholesome

Brexit is fucked lads. As soon as we extended it was the beginning of the end.

>Javid, Leadsom or Johnson would be epic
fixed it for ya

>Javid, Leadsom or Johnson would be terrifying
really? would you be "terrified"? stop being a hysterical dramatic woman

Based

>soft-remainer
How can Remain have flavours?

Tommeh or Nige lads?

mention worthy digits
historic digits

brexit means brexit, got save the fucking queen you nonce.

fuck off you ponce.

Post rare Goves

Attached: o-MICHAEL-GOVE-570.jpg (570x385, 32K)

Ignoramus burger here, Has May the Undying been finally finished off or will she continue on?

>>gets annexed by china
This meme again, China will collapse or at least be significantly weakened when it's stream of Forgien currency runs out and they can't but oil anymore to run the factories and the army.
Also China has never really had a spirit of imperialism, while Europe was conquering the world they where happy I'm their little corner

>THIS DOES NOT FOOKIN SLIP

*slips*

Attached: Theresa-May-Crying-over-spilled-milk.jpg (700x368, 69K)

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47593693

>Christchurch shootings: The people killed as they prayed
Pretty sure they were cowering in the corners

few weekss left

Does anyone have that youtube vid that Youkipper or someone like that made about Gove? It was pure kino.

This once WE stop buying THEIR shite they will collapse. Simple as

When Ed Milliband spoke in the house of commons the other day it just reminded me how poor the calibre of politician we currently have in this country, he came across a class above the current crop and he is the shit 2nd rate brother

Attached: 1523712817191.gif (480x368, 1.72M)

>WE
Cringe

David Cameron to his credit was very good in the House of Commons.

>How can Remain have flavours?
If Theresa had come actually talked to anyone, tried to agree a way forward (whether after the referendum or the GE) and not gone off on her own, pandering the right-wing of the Conservatives, I'd have been prepared to listen. I recognise the EU isn't perfect and there were arguments to leave at the time. Now I'm just pissed off with both main parties.

literally any man is better than May.

>Hundreds join referendum protest

About 10 000 of them.

>He needs to purge momentuem and their ilk
never going to happen

Attached: 1489450209669.png (720x644, 31K)

Ted deals with this point in his books, he says the revolution needs to be worldwide. Just one more reason why it won't work.

So, if assets are in a territory with a different currency, changes in exchange rates represent a risk. Potential gains, yes, but potential loss, also. One way to reduce the risk profile would be to transfer those assets to domestic institutions, and thus accessible without having to run the gamut of exchange rates.
Your comments regarding dollars & euros being used in other countries applies in shithole thrid world nations and is usually against the law, even if is widely disregarded. We're talking about the Euro and the Pound, not the Zimbabwe dollar.

it will still be a sovereign entity for a long while, and it doesn't help the fact that your philosophy is TRYING it' best to destruct itself (tech wise) once it gains influence. it's like turning up to a fight and hitting yourself beforehand

>china isn't imperial
they're better than that they invade nations subtly. see west/central africa. it's not surprising, knowing that the chinese are superior to britons anyway, especially ones larping in the medieval times. they're better than us, and they'll be your overlords

Could be axed any day

>one nations decides to not become ewok tier
>gains

they'll be affected by imports/exports, but they'll be the winners once they build themselves up again and take on industrial civilization while the rest larp as the flintstones

No arguing, lads. Its Sunday

Attached: feelsus.jpg (382x360, 28K)

willy lover

bugger off you cunt

What is wrong with these people marching for le People's Vote? They seem to think being in the EU is a moral issue.

Christ it stinks of fucking queers in here

Attached: BBC 1315 AD.png (988x782, 768K)

Its because of our aftershave. Pour Homme.

Attached: piss draw.png (475x466, 231K)

Welcome to brit/pol/ user

Attached: image (17).jpg (1024x538, 142K)

Why do so many English women choose black partners?

Attached: 7033942-6462639-image-a-56_1544006079674.jpg (634x908, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fQKH9o8t5Q8

David Cameron looks like he’s having a great time.

she has 1 HP left and no health potions

Black men like fat, crude white women. Lots of English women are fat and crude. You work it out.

because today, zoomer/millennial white men are doormat white knights, or they're indoors playing fortnite or mary sue games

I went to the march today because some mates were going and it was a nice day (and we stopped halfway through and went to Chandos for a pint instead). Not everyone marching actually thinks we should revoke or remain, even less felt it would have its intended effect, more felt that it was important for the public to be seen to be politically active than anything. Personally I think we should leave with a soft brexit then as time goes on we can make that 'harder' if we wish.

I hate to admit this, but English women are not getting any better looks wise, sure you get the odd stunner, but few and far in between.

Jesus I can look better and I am as far from trap as you can possibly get.

Attached: 1466756896101.gif (200x199, 1.47M)

Attached: D2XIaO5X4AAhfeX.jpg (900x1200, 403K)

>Petrol stations they sell fuel complete?
Fucking hell

As opposed to Brit/pol/ of course, who are Chad as fuck

Yeah that's annoying.

Attached: screech.gif (592x256, 50K)

I can't even tell satire from reality any more

>farage
>french immigrant ancestors

>boris
>swedish and turkish immigrant ancestors

what now?

They just hate white people.

can say the same about the men with skinnyfat beer bellies, norf barrel torsos, and basedstate, and more importantly their lack of other shit. brts are just becoming very nasty

Attached: st0p.jpg (464x495, 104K)

End game of years of anti-British governments sadly, one who is made to hate their past won't care for their future.

Attached: 1481441410383.gif (995x268, 110K)

Attached: david cameron train.jpg (650x866, 45K)

Attached: he looks like a quare he sounds like a quare he does sound like a quare.gif (320x180, 1.14M)

I'd rather go back and push Macron's head down the toilet.

>let's get rid of genetic trash
>stands in crowd of genetic trash

Attached: 22.jpg (400x457, 88K)

Is May dun?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-02-20-33-429_com.ferg.awfulapp.jpg (973x286, 53K)

But that's my funday

I'm a Britbong, actually. But I agree.

Yes and so is Brexit

ooooohh ooh oooh

rather just kill edward heath tbqh

>let's tell Shipman we'll back his stupid plan
>sniggers in tory prankster

>As a soft-remainer
BYE

i remember thinking back during the coalition days how cameron, clegg and miliband were sub tier politicians compared to the old days.

i never imagined that it would only take about 3 years for my view to change to them being fucking political titans compared to may, corbyn and the literal whos of libdems and snp

Attached: negotiationshavefailed.jpg (742x536, 79K)