Dear women: do you like skinny skellington guys? are you indifferent? would you go out with a skeleton boy? thank you

Dear women: do you like skinny skellington guys? are you indifferent? would you go out with a skeleton boy? thank you,.

Attached: wojak.gif (498x594, 97K)

>Dear women
>pol
choose one

He means women(male)

no i mean female. i am looking for a gf anywhere. so far i have looked: in the park, at college, at work, at the library, at the store, in a cafe, i can not find one. thank yoiu.

Um no sweaty you need to look like a hollywood moviestar and you better not be under 6'3 if you hit on me i'll cry rape and have you arrested and ruin your life
btw im fat and dont shave my armpits and have 2 kids why arent there any good men left? all i want is someone tall with muscles and rich i deserve it

Attached: 37188920_613760339010531_8422453922840444928_n.jpg (474x633, 53K)

if tall yes, if manlet.. well buddy...

>He means women(male)
That makes more sense. Thanks user.

>i am looking for a gf anywhere. so far i have looked: in the park, at college, at work, at the library, at the store, in a cafe, i can not find one
They don't sell them at those locations man. Is there a MLK Blvd near you?

I didnt get any while being like that, then I became a trap and now I have both a gf and a bf. Win win.
You know what to do ;)

bitch

open bobs

I need a girlfriend? How can I find a girlfriend?
How to get woman as a friend
I am 18 years old don't have any friends.
I am stalking woman on Facebook. I don't have any fucking friends.
I love to stalk every woman from 18-29 on Internet. I am doing this from 2014 and I was 14 age. I do alone secretly.
It is my favourite hobby. No ones knows it even my parents & my family because if they find out that I am stalking woman on the Internet they won't be happy :)
I stalked woman on Facebook from 18-29 age in my another account and threatened them for not adding me has a friend.
I need gf especially from 18 age and wanna touch young woman in public also sleep with them.
I wanna f*** young woman with their consent anyway
If she say no to sex then I won't fuck her.
I hate marriage and fuck it.
I hate an arrange marriage. I hate all marriage.
I am so much sexually frustrated and I wanna sleep with woman.
I will fuck her with consent.
If she say no to sex then I won't fuck her.
How to masturbate sexy woman in public without getting caught?
How to stalk sexy woman in public without getting caught?
I prefer to have more sexy awesome woman friend mostly from that shares same age I have.
I have nothing against have a male friend but I prefer more sexy woman friend.
I love an awesome sexy woman.
I kiss my smartphone screen when I see beautiful sexy an awesome woman pics especially when I see pictures of beautiful sexy hot good woman on Facebook and Twitter etc.
How to have fucking premarital sex? I wanna lose my virginity.
Fat woman are ugly even sexy fat woman are bad as fuck.
I like taller sexy hot woman.
I do masturbate 7 times a day. It is changed from 5 to 7 times.
Please help me to get an awesome good hot taller girlfriend in an alternative way.

Attached: 1529945505255.jpg (635x480, 57K)

still tiny :/ hey flat is justice right?

please do not take over my thread :) this thread is about me looking for a gf not you :) than nk you.

>Muzzie babble
Flag checks out

Attached: 1551282702354.png (2000x2000, 511K)

tits are tits. Show the bobs and tuck it under

keked

Attached: giphy.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

hate the game shortie

Get big and make a lot of money. Women will flock to you.

post pic of what you mean. this?

Attached: kelly-pavlik-weigh-in.jpg (837x605, 443K)

i do not have an appetite due to depression. i do not have a will to live much less work out or eat. i just want to lie my head on a cute gf

he could bulk up like Brandon Tarrant

Friends, you need a psychologist is not normal, I'm 18 too and I have not had contact with a woman, but I do not go around harassing networks, think about it