Well done, retards

We could all be living in post-juden America right now, enjoying the dawn of the 1,000 year reich, but noooo. You morons had to go and meme the obvious shabbot goy into the oval office.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-163107~2.png (720x683, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/44981/newly-uncovered-clinton-email-exchange-describes-james-barrett
archive.fo/ggh8S
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice source and link you fucking faggot

bitch why didn't you say so!

Go choke on a chicken wing, lazy nigger. This thread is for white people.

>convincing degenerates and niggers to abort
>manipulated the minorities to be good little slaves
>allowing cheap slave tier labor through immigration
>willing to get jewish influence out of America
Wow you guys really did fuck up.

Watch how she kisses Rothschild ass in her emails. There is two factions of Jews, Zionists and Globalists. She was opposed to Zionists, and loyal to globalists. At the highest level, like the Rothschilds, its the same people. The two sides is an illusion.

Gee, it's almost as if Jow Forums was duped into putting in hours and hours of unpaid labor to get Bibi's handpicked ringer into office.

Attached: organictrumpsupport.png (1066x993, 973K)

NOW YOU FUCKING TELL US?
I WANT MY VOTE BACK.
TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK ON!!!

Attached: trumpvillain.jpg (1024x677, 96K)

wtf I love hillary now

Link you queef

Yeah but then I had to pretend niggers and women were my betters. I'd rather suffer truth.

>Goldman Sachs gives her billions to thwart their own control
yeah, uh huh, sure

OP has lower IQ than a Somalian nigger, but it's a legit article.

>dailywire.com/news/44981/newly-uncovered-clinton-email-exchange-describes-james-barrett
(don't give ben shapiro on daily kikery your money or clicks)
archive.fo/ggh8S

I prefer Religious Jews (right wing) over Atheistic Jews (Satanic lefties). That's the choice we were offered.

I prefer no fucking jews in my government.

Do you understand this?

You're not going to have "no jews" until you collapse and rebuild. There's no way to make them kindly step aside from what they've built and/or hijacked.

Wrong he hates israel. His nepue Jacob is the zionist.

too bad she wasn't more transparent.

that's on her. Honestly if that is true and she called out pepe and Jow Forums as the enemy she is far too stupid to lead.

You're American
It was too late to have any ethnic blockade of government since before you were born.
Try another country

>>everyone #
A .22 in every jew

Attached: 8F165FCC-8CE5-430A-8549-D01273AF24D9.jpg (400x400, 36K)

It’s an email from a jew saying “don’t appoint an Arab, you need to appoint a Jewish pro-Israel person to really confront Israel honest”
That’s not suspicious at all

I hope it does collapse. There will be no other way to purge the filth.

>Try another country
Fortunately this country affords us the Bill of Rights which in turn gives us ample ability to reduce the entire fucking country to ash once our anger reaches the pinnacle.

Burn it all.

>Marxist feminists Jews hate other Jews
Shocking

I didn't care enough to read it, especially once I saw it was a dailywire article. Just wanted to let people know that it wasn't a fake thing, but it figures that it's something mundane like that.

No she's literally Hitler