What's your opinion on the dalai lama?

What's your opinion on the dalai lama?

Attached: FB_IMG_1552924215455.jpg (696x365, 21K)

8/10 not bad

Based and redpilled
Tibet is for Tibetans.

Attached: Dm_tH4eX4AAw9_n.jpg (1771x718, 119K)

Like the sikhs. Pretty based

He's a marxist so he's okay I guess.

I like him he said about the immigrates that they should leave Europe and go home he's my true pope

In the same book, he says that rich European nations have a responsibility to take in the refugees until they can safely return to their home nations.

FAGGOT.

Buddhists are bayst. They get along with all religions in the world except Islam. Really makes u think

That humanity isn't a real thing.

He only says this because China is essentially replacing all Tibetans with Han Chinese using similar migration policies. He's a politician first, spiritual leader 2nd.

Say what you want about bugmen, but their method of conquest is damn effective. Neutralize and remove/replace the indigenous population with you own. No hearts and minds, no puppet governments, just colonization.

>politician first, spiritual leader 2nd
You failed the Rorschach test. You think politics are more important than spirituality.

Attached: 154zd5.jpg (400x267, 51K)

Attached: Dm-DB0tWsAADzR5-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

pedophile

why are they so scared of muslims? fuck off dumbshit. you have nothing to be afraid of.

We're concerned of the impact a significant amount of Muslim population will have on western nations. That doesn't mean we're "scared" of them. Like every leftist you pathologize your opposition's views. Pathetic.

>why are people afraid of senseless violent murderers that explicitly want to barge into their homes and force their authoritarianism under the threat of immediate execution?
For the same reason everyone hates commies, I suppose. No one likes murderous totalitarianists.

Attached: cannot be angered.png (680x794, 754K)

when does he let islam dominate Tibet then?

Attached: 1528427557381.jpg (413x395, 32K)

I don't get how he's at all relevant or why people care so much about his opinion. Must be the work of yoga-crazed roasties.

Because he's a non nobody who is listened to by millions. Therefore, his opinion has value.

Why is he listened to by millions is my question. Why do people decide to shove their microphones close to his face in the first place?

Shit, but better than the (((christian))) leaders.