Is being on welfare accelerationist?

Is being on welfare accelerationist?

Attached: 1549731462430.jpg (250x239, 40K)

It is extremely based but only if you are White

If you are a European American it is because they have said that it's mostly for the Blackies.

Attached: 1553081137325.png (650x818, 199K)

Welfare is deaccelationist, it keeps the revolutionary desperation at bay. Being on welfare? Not really.

Yes, because it means that money doesn't go to a nigger and you can spend it on guns/ammo while the whole thing falls apart

if more and more people went on welfare would accelerate the collapse of the system so its pretty based.

The system isn't going to collapse. And if it really needs the labour they'll just import more bindis.

Anything that hastens societal decline and social infighting is accelerationist, and welfare is inherently bad for society, so yes

I don't see how the system will collapse because of welfare when they just accept more national debt and welfare is such a small percentage of the annual budget.

Welfare is a huge part of the annual budget actually.

More poeple not working? everything stops working.

The money will always be there via outright money printing. No politician wants to be blamed for having people dying in the streets.

My parents were white niggers and welfare destroyed my family.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550093451142.jpg (480x654, 36K)

Why don’t we accelerate technological progress?

One can always dream user, the only way out of this mess is to push through.

Smartphones are facilitating this shit via dissention on SNS

The only thing that will bring the system down is terrorism or a superior foreign power crushing it.

The more people on welfare the faster the country goes bankrupt and we can move on with our lives.

YANG GANG

>when you tax the government

Attached: heartylaughter.png (367x358, 202K)

You're ready to get your guns confiscated are you? or is that the plan?

Attached: 1394818375785s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

just go boating

I’m on full disability and feel like I’m ushering in a New Age.

Free housing and medical marijuana. Plus a check every month. :)

Attached: 2FD02C1C-3317-4517-BB88-944A982FE024.jpg (500x476, 71K)

I don't have guns because I'm not a larper who thinks I'm going to take on the government with my collector's edition rifle

How much do you get a month? I get $1061CAD

> a 1000/mo plus keep your gun you only have to license it
> or no money and a shitty gun

hmmm difficult choice only if you're retarded.

This
If one were to sit down and think about all the brown people on food stamps, free health care, housing, feeding them in prison, it's about 75 million brown people. There is zero incentive to work and pay taxes to Jews for that.

The two main challenges for Whites getting on welfare are to make sure you're income doesn't go above the threshold to disqualify yourself, and you have to get a woman to go along with it.

Attached: 3FVvw4.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

It's not my choice to make burgerfag. (flag)

Yes

Not mad, just jelly you actually get to live life. Sorry if you have to live with a debilitating condition.

Attached: 1550686841006.png (500x226, 49K)

The devolution to a state of anarchy would create a world where life is nasty cold brutish and short. Then quick after anarchy would come a time of warlords where the most violent rise up and rule. Look in the mirror and honestly assess what place you would have in such a world. Nobody thinks he will be the guy cleaning the bathroom.