Cruise Ships Are Super Fun!

youtube.com/watch?v=5nJ07anK15c

Attached: coffee_puke.gif (300x225, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EytFPaPM8fw
youtube.com/watch?v=MkyFbcnIQV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people that go on cruises have to be some of the dumbest people anyway so who really cares

just a bunch of brit and murican boomers, nothing of value is at risk

I would actually enjoy that, seems fun

>Lets build a ship to pretend where on land and eliminate any feeling that you're at sea while being at sea

Cruise ships are some of the most retarded concepts ever.
Also they have special suspensions so passengers don't feel the waves rolling the ship, OPs video shows what happens when those fail.

bold strategy cotton, let's see how that affects their stock value

t. has never cruised for cheap alcohol

EMBRACE THE VOID
AND SING YOUR DEATH SONG

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x716, 125K)

that looks awesome. i would love to be on that ship

alcohol is degenerate

i wonder why they didn't drop anchor, unless they're grounded of course

Never been on a cruise before but I would go on one like this. Dodging the moving furniture as it tries to kill you looks fun as fuck.

shame they turned Aquaman into a pedo

It’s like a game show except you compete with 1000 other boomers and instead of a prize you’re allowed to leave the ship alive

It looks helluva more fun than any cruise I've ever been on.
>get to enjoy chaos of a sinking ship just mile off the shore and without the risk of death

Without cruise ships, how do you check out the gazillion islands in the Caribbean? You don't.

I'm glad whenever anything like this goes viral. It means booking cheap cruises later in the year.

Cruises are fucking awesome.

Sink the cruise ships. A great way to cleanse our society of der ewige Boomer

the patrician way, your own fixed wing single engine airplane

How dare you say that when that poor potted plant is being tossed around the deck.

>unsecured furniture flying all over
>interior structure breaking up
>ship with terrible roll properties when DIW
When did Nordcucks become such weak and miserable sailors?
>abandon state-of-the-art warship in 90 minutes with no damage control at all.
Viking are returning from Valhallah to punish Nordcucks

Attached: 1544643214569.jpg (402x599, 64K)

Remember that one Asian cruise ship that sunk a while ago under mysterious circumstances? It even had footage from the kids on board. Just thought I'd bring it up, since it's a bit relevant

They're not that awesome. They even the more expensive ones force you to be up during the day or you'll miss everything, including the ports.

I think the requirement not having to be a millionaire was implied.

hitler invented cruises

The higher they make them they more un-seaworthy they are, but the slower the sway so people like it better. Low ships rock faster and make you sea sick faster, but are much more seaworthy. Paying to be in danger.

Attached: sailing_small_boats.jpg (1400x944, 170K)

Yeah only saw old fucking boomers there. They really are garbage generation. Stingy to their own family yet frivolous with their spending. We pay for their benefits and they go on cruises.

This shit looks like something from comedy tv show.

>unsecured furniture
Burgers are only used to chimpout-proofed, prison type environments
>everything bolted down
>no silverware to steal or to use as as shiv
>metal detectors at the doors
>armed guards with orders to shoot to kill if anyone makes them "feel afraid for their lives"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EytFPaPM8fw

t. salty poorfag

Nah, just hate greed I don't like cruises myself. I just hate waste.

Proof

Attached: hitlercruise.jpg (741x499, 54K)

So why did this happen, exactly?

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

>just hangin' with muh bois

Thank you based Pos--
Wait, those aren't rapefugees

>You will never go on a cruise of the Mediterranean with Big H so he can shit talk the terrible Italian performance after he won the war.

Dude it's like old boomer wander lust. Same shit we're going through now. You people are still just as hollow, going on a cruise ain't gonna win back your youth. Just fucking croak already you dried up old leather purse.

The only people I've ever met who went on a cruise are fat middle-aged losers and up.
They're disneyland of the sea, in some cases literally

>fincuck has never been on a proper ship
>thinks designer furniture sliding all over is normal
Why can Nords into seafaring anymore?

Like I and one other fingol said, cruises have legit uses.
>checking out small islands
>buying cheap booze in bulk

1300 boomers had their weekends ruined.
Yes, truely a global catastrophe.. one to define a generation.

>fat middle-aged losers and up.
Cruises are incredibly popular among young people who aren't into Hipster culture.
>salespeople
>bankers
>the gays
>swingers
You obviously live a very sheltered, small life.

Attached: 1504753289548.png (910x731, 270K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MkyFbcnIQV4
Here we go. Turns out it was a ferry, and not a cruise ship

So faggots and kikes?

>thinks designer furniture sliding all over is normal
It's not, because like you yourself said, a proper ship doesn't have
>terrible roll properties when DIW
I would be willing to bet that if a 5.5* cruiser rolled like that, shit would break. The fact is however that a ship like that wouldn't roll like that.

>sheltered, small life
Let's be real here, you meant to say
>stuck in a low income bracket

More like wealthy white trash, here anyway.
You're right but also add in Nurses, Real Estate Agents, people who have regular income but aren't necessarily splitting atoms or folding proteins.
You get a big bang for buck out of cruises but I would never do it as I was a professional mate on fishing vessels and leased megayachts. I've been everywhere on a boat, no romance to it for me.
t. Popeye

Attached: 1532462755493.jpg (800x616, 119K)

Nothing makes my dick harder than boomers in despair.

>as I was a professional mate on fishing vessels and leased megayachts

I'm honesty interested in making a carrer at sea, is it worth it? What was it like? Is it possible to actually have a live on land , or do you have to spend 11 months of a year on a boat?

The ship lost fin stabilizers, so that is the #1 problem.
The vessel should be built to handle heavy rolls, it was made with a metacentric height for a slow, steady roll period, which also increases the amplitude of the roll.
But they didn't do that because it's a fly-by-night piece of shit
>not a real ship
You got that right

Attached: CDG.gif (600x371, 1010K)

I live in Alaska and cruise ships come here all the time. If the waves are higher than a foot or the wind is blowing over 10 mph they are done. They don't have a ship type of bottom or deep V hull and they are so huge they act like sails when the wind hits them.

Attached: IMG_0508.jpg (4032x3024, 1.78M)

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't defending the ship, it's obviously a piece of shit, I was just gratuitously shitting on the fact that the US has a nigger problem.

>it's just a bunch of boomers
I hope they were absolutely miserable. We all know they spent thousands of hours collectively complaining.

>or do you have to spend 11 months of a year on a boat?
When I worked canyon boats (fishing East Coast USA), I lived on shore, but had quarters on the boat. We would spend days out, but never more than a week. Usually out and in, 4am to Midnight. Brutal schedule but it's 2 hours ou at 35 knots.
I got on yachts by being de facto Chief Engineer on the fishing charters, I was a Charter Captain on paper, that put me into a pass on the Junior Engineer and 2nd/3rd Mate exam for coastal/ocean inspected vessels. That is I easily passed the exams and had experience.
On the yacht I spent 4 on/2 off, lived on the boat, shared a small stateroom in the upper bunk which was frankly higher quality than my mattress now. 12-16 hour days, but I was also at sea where the weather was nice, in nice locations, and time off in nice places. Work first, not much time off. Fished a lot, cleaned a lot, took care of a lot of PWCs and electrical equipment, also linehandling and standing Mate of the Watch.
Charter renters are either fucking awesome and try to get you high on blow all the time (get you landed immediately on my boat), or fucking awful in every way.

Attached: fishwow.webm (720x404, 1.26M)

>4 on/2 off
Months

(((iceberg)))

Are boomers the jews of generations?

Selfish.
Underhanded.
Cries out in pain as they strike you.
Yanking up the ladder behind them after their success.
Obnoxiously oblivious copy/paste sense of humor.
If they aren't they're working on it.