Unemployed Members of Jow Forums

What is WRONG with you?

Attached: 98044D40-6866-45E0-9E38-C7B94B6B77A2.jpg (1335x2000, 254K)

It is the fault of my parents not my own.

when it comes to just about everything...
the fault may be with me and my generation
but the blame lies with our parents and their parenting techniques

This, why do I need to get a job when my parents pay all my bills and put money in my account when it drops under $20k. As long as I don't embarrass them publicly they don't give a fuck.

How do you get a job without a car? I'm piss broke with ruined credit because of student loans. I ruined my life going to college and everything snowballed after that

Im in school studying an actually hard degree. Would rather do well and get by using illegal means than waste time working for some kike and sacrificing my grades

Attached: 1553029095884.jpg (1609x1754, 381K)

we're just ahead of our time.

Attached: 1551816877669.jpg (1024x607, 119K)

I only have a GED, can't do intense manual labor (heart problem), won't consider anything less than $16 an hour (as it's not enough to cover living expenses and prop up motivation), and I'm a white conservative from Seattle, where only niggers, etc. get considered for jobs. Any Seattle Anons have an exploit? I really wish I could somehow make $50,000+ a year.

Attached: Space Needle.jpg (1200x821, 1.06M)

I lost my job as a university sports commentator because the university wanted to "increase diversity". My gf of 4 years broke up with me soon after and now I am a NEET with a meme degree and a lot of depression.

Attached: 1456277571131.png (680x932, 270K)

my parents don't do shit except abuse me and hit me even as an adult
I never even got an autism diagnosis like i deserve
I'm actually disabled but nobody helps me get on disability
I hardly cost them any money but it is really terrible
I should just join the military honestly the fucking Dept of Defense would have more faith in my than my fucking parents
they hate themselves and each other so they take it out on me literally I've been punched in the fucking face for no reason before
I've had shit thrown at me
my grandparents are all golden like mother teresea style but their children were tyrants, at least the ones that birthed me

Chronically ill. Some yet to be diagnosed muscle or nerve disease. I'd love to be able to work.

Crohn's Disease

I refuse to work in a position with no upward mobility or merit based advancement which is all of them so I just refuse to work.

no symptoms don't fit.

Just act alpha, bro.

I wasn't suggesting it lol

I was talking about myself
what are your symptoms?

You'll get though it. Watch a lot of nature and space documentaries. Distract yourself.

27, never had a job, dropped out in middle school

I got punched out by a coke head foreman on a Construction Site last week over a trivial workplace disagreement but now im gonna sue the company for breaking OHSA Laws and for not have or following proper procedures following the incident so in the meantime I'm searching for other work and on medical E.I. Leave to keep me afloat.

damn dude
how do you do it? disability or what?

I got fired over thc in my piss. Post legalization.

Honestly I just want to kill myself

Right didn't legalization just make it worse?
Albertafag like me or...?

no idea have been NEET for a decade now, each year is just a domino to fucking you more and more. trying to get a job now with spring coming can do some landscaping like a mexican but it's good honest work for my no skills or life experience

Do what? I'm a neet

Stage 2 testicular cancer, going through chemo.

oh, hope you'll get better.

Massive muscle pain as soon as i do anything basically(cant even read a fucking book) heavy sweating at night, tinnitus, weird soft shits, temperatur slightly higher than normal and some other minor shit like twitching eye lid or finger sometimes.

If you have no marketable skills or credentials dont expect more money. Take the low paying jobs or invest in yourself. Take responsibility for yourself and stop blaming black people. no one is out to get you and no one cares if you succeed. Youre on your own bud.

>tfw I want to get fired already and enjoy two years of benefits and neet life but my boss wont do it because the training of a new guy would take a year

Attached: 1522852825728.gif (395x408, 1.96M)

sorry fren that's rough. I hope you are getting pain meds. stay aggressive about life if you can physically with the chemo

Attached: 1548011115454.jpg (800x680, 93K)

im 31 years old and have never worked a day in my life and am still a virgin.

Attached: girls.jpg (878x666, 42K)

tfw eternal student and unemployable for 10 years
>suddenly get a dream job.
Imagine Google, but its not Google. But equally evil, well paying and big.

Almost all of my friends are struggling getting a decent job. They all did well at school some went to university. The economy in Germany is fucked no matter what (((they))) tell you.

I can honestly say that I was lucky and that I might as well ahve ended up as a drunkard who never held a job in his life.

I dont know how the fuck you can be unemployed, especially if you're able-bodied. Feel free to apply at walmart so you can work with me. I've been working there for over 15 years and I can most definatley show you the ropes!!!!!!

Attached: 20190111_072615.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

15 years huh

only if i get to marry the q user follow the rabbit walmart breakroom girl

>The economy in Germany is fucked no matter what (((they))) tell you

Seriously? Here everybody say wonders about economy in Germany, in cities like Munich you have very low unemployment and too many job opportunities. When Angela Merkel came here previous year people showed their appretiation (which I still can't understand).

Can you please tell us more about current germany economy? I have a german friend who is poor but I don't want to ask him about this because it's fucking sad

sounds like a chronic infection that leads to these other symptoms downstream
keep in mind that medicine is only good at spotting the most obvious common stuff
some people are unlucky due to genetic and luck of the draw and get some weird strain of something

Night sweats is a huge sign of infections like tuberculosis
look into atypical mycobacteria like m avium
weird soft shits?
dude I told you, Crohn's
are you of mixed ethnic group like slav and gerrman? that increases risk of autoimmune / crohns
crohns is called autoimmune but it really isnt' its more likely a silent chronic infection like tubcerulosis but harder to culture

yea but who pays your bills?

I was like yeah yeah until I saw the last line. Kek/10

Jews

seriously though what is the salary of a wallmart employee? how long are your breaks? can you slack off? grab a little nap once in a while? do people get fired often?

>one post by this ID
i know you newfags dont recognize pasta
but sage in all fields

Attached: 1525319967131.gif (225x300, 247K)

>What is WRONG with you?
I'm technically not, but I feel like I am. No one wants to hire me (a straight white male), so I have to bootstrap my own job online.

It's a long slog that feels like a mess a lot of the time. I like it, but it also gives me headaches.

>one sentence copypasta

I've seen thousands of copypastas over the years. Why would someone bother creating an unremarkable, one sentence pasta?

Not sure. Definitely get $1700 a month paid bi-weekly. 15,60,15 every 2 hours. Only for narcoleptics. Yes. High turnover and attendance policy violations (pic related).

Attached: 20190208_071243.jpg (2560x1440, 1.28M)

fuck that noise i work the market side if you arent fucking your way up your going no where. Do you have a herd of csms all sucking eachother off while one line is open with a line going to electronics?

I see this thread twice a day since 2016
akways one post by OP

we had an old maintnence guy who used to get hammered in his van on breaks and nap in the pharmacy privacy booth didnt get fires left for medical fucking champion i miss him.

I want to be unenployed again. I dont even need the money.

I failed out of my PhD program, fell into deep depression, sank into isolating hobbies, cut off contact with everyone.

Trying to move now and start my life over. Anything to escape this hell.

Sleeping on the beach these days, no place will hire me, even a shitty McDonald's job.. Thanks minimum wage!

College was a waste of time and I graduate in the spring. I should have did a trade job instead

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

take the bus. if you're running short on time/miss your bus, take an uber or lyft.

alternatively, bike

yeah i dont get it. I ran a business from 19 til 23.
Then got into machining at 23 and still working there for a little over 2 years while going back to school. As soon as school is done my buddy and I are opening up a shop. I can bid on easy ass contracts, while wrenching on my new whip in the shop.

Attached: 54728954_10157088052463245_4962950472781529088_n.jpg (960x720, 67K)

>What is WRONG with you?
I don't know. I've asked myself where it all went wrong.

at least i'll get to play classic wow before i an hero one day

Attached: 1553380941037.png (550x627, 98K)

to be honest it doesn't sound that bad. I can see why Mexicans and such move en masse to USA. even if you saved $500 a month, you'd end up with $6k each year. twenty years later you go back home and you're set - invest in a small business, buy a property to rent, etc.

What kind of faggot pity party thread is this garbage.

Get 3 fucking minimum wage jobs you lazy sensitive cunts.

If you have a psychological issue figure it out

If you're a NEET, what do you do for housing?

Im Spanish,the unemployment rate its very high.

>Get 3 fucking minimum wage jobs you lazy sensitive cunts.
Yeah, working 24 hours a day is realistic. Fuck off, boomer.

student loans to live in on campus housing

you can go ahead and do that

Id rather enjoy my limited time on earth than sell it to jews for $8/hour

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>dude I told you, Crohn's

blood test was clean, colonoscopy and stomach reflection came up with nothing. Right now they are testing my enzymes for glucose utilization trouble.

>are you of mixed ethnic group like slav and gerrman?

dutch 25, austrian 25, swizz12,5, german 12,5 and polish 25

autoimmune disease could be it, i just hope they find something, it has been 5 years now.

same man

Grow up and get a job commie faggot.

get better soon.

Everything I guess

Boomers are shitty in general, yeah. I have no idea how it happened.

I'm 22 and only just learning to drive user, this is what happens when you are socially inept with health issues

>those shitty headphones
Yikes

sounds very similar to what i have. also undiagnosed

I want to work but there's no motivation to do some menial wage slave job
Work for what, material garbage made in China?
A house in a neighborhood that will inevitably get surrounded by 3rd world mongrels?
A woman that gave herself for free to everyone before me but I have to invest in her?
Pay taxes so Ahmed can get cheap housing for his family with 6 kids?

I hope I snap out of it and just find my own way
It is really fucked up, the family line is going to die out and my parents are way to self obsessed to care

Go online and find you a cheap Honda, and get liability.

Good luck. keep in mind that crohns is hard to diagnose until the tissue damage is somewhere visible to colonoscopy
CT/MRI miss thing about half the time or more
do you have abdominal pain at all? if not then maybe it isn't crohns or you are just lucky
the night sweats makes me think autoimmune or chronic infection

>I should just join the military honestly

Do it. Fuck your parents. It'll never stop unless you leave.

Sorry to hear bro. Come back and start a thread at the end of your fight to let us all know you pulled through.

sorry to hear.

>Good luck

Thanks, likewise.

>do you have abdominal pain at all?

Cramps when i have diarrhea sometimes, but that is pretty normal i guess.

no major infections were found, I hope it is glucose utilization trouble, because that is treatable.

>Give up and toil for the Chosen, goy.

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
>nonpolitical topic
slide thread

How often do you lurk? 12 hours a day? I see similar threads about once a week but the wording is always a bit different.

I dropped out of a bachelors program with only 2 courses left in comp sci. You aren't alone.

>12 hours a day
16-18 if im not busy

wow

Underrated. I will add to this: invest, for what? The coming financial collapse? Retirement doesn't exist.

so eager to dox yourself aren't you

>invest, for what? The coming financial collapse? Retirement doesn't exist.
Invest in puts.

I used to live that life from 20 to 30. I learned a lot but it is not a way to live. I work now. It is only slightly better. Sometimes I look back on those days and wish I was NEET again.

Piss broke. $0 to my name. Destroyed credit. No criminal history or drug issues but I'm fucked

I'm at the point where I don't even care about being doxxed anymore. So what if someone finds I posted in a Jow Forums job thread desu. Let the black vans come...

I married a man who wants to provide for me and told me not to work.

Attached: 10110001.jpg (2272x1704, 700K)

Wait, do you need a degree in CS if you're only at most a semester short? Don't you know enough at that point? I heard a lot of startups and FAANG legit encourage you to stop going to college if you're a smart CS/EECS intern

Try getting on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD). At first I was skeptical as one should be with any new eating craze. But read the reviews on Amazon. It helped me survive something really bad.

I apply and nobody gives me a job, pretty simple.

>It helped me survive something really bad.

like what?

i'll look it up, thanks

I work as a programmer and was hired without a degree but whenever I attempt to apply for higher level jobs I feel like I'm seen as the guy who didn't finish his HW. I get interviews all the time and was flown out recently to one. They paid for hotel and everything. But I've been denied 20+ times. I will continue to work my current job where I make the bottom 10% in pay for my field. This is where I ended up in life. Would rather be a NEET at this point. Hospitalization caused me to drop out of school, but apparently telling that to interviewers is a red flag, since they want a healthy candidate not a liability. I have to make up all sorts of lies and excuses.

Pretty much everything is wrong with me. I am completely incompetent and unmotivated. Luckily enough. I work for local government so I am practically impossible to fire. I could never hold down a job in the private sector.