It's all America's fault, all of it. All the crises in the world and all the wars...

It's all America's fault, all of it. All the crises in the world and all the wars. They're running out of enemies so they're turning on themselves. Could it be Jews? Maybe, but they are American Jews. Kick America out of Europe, the Middle East and Asia and you'll have peace. Simple.

Attached: 1519770335384.jpg (689x758, 101K)

>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot

Talk about obsessed.

This picture kind of turns me on tee bee h

It's Russia-China that the Rothschilds-Rockefellas are backing, so hope you're happy

>Bilton Road Intuitive.

Attached: Senate china fienstien jew russia investigation fbi.png (929x917, 933K)

faggot

no u

How's the Alexander Dugin and his gnostic-satanism working out for you? Didn't work out to well for Spencer hahahahaha

>but they are American Jews
No such thing. All of our jews immigrated here from Europe.America's corruption is mostly Hitler's fault.

>It's all America's fault, all of it. All the crises in the world and all the wars.
no, its englandĀ“s fault
>BUT MUH NOBLE GENTLEMENS
remember the opium wars?
remember english africa?
remember english india?
remember english america? (im talking about the aboriginal slaughter)
remember the ww1?
remember the ww2?
REMEMBER [spoiler]AUSTRALIA? i fucking hate those guys[/spoiler]

Attached: 1553323805931.jpg (720x651, 28K)

Haha

>Dugin
Eurasian empire with the Orthodox being privileged class? Count me in.

They'll balkanize soon enough anyway, the moment Texas turns blue

They allied with the jew and now they have to pay the toll.

Attached: Dolchstoss1942JudasVerratWKnabe450pxh.jpg (328x450, 74K)

/thread

Ayatollah Khomeini was right the whole time.

HAHA yes it's truly funny. Funny how the US has been destroying nations for decades, enforcing liberal social and economic policies on traditional societies, and how victims of this policy always said it was just a beta test for what they plan to do with your own population. Look at what's happening at home, faggot. Look at your demographics. If you'd stood up for the victims of American interventionism you wouldn't have this problem today. fucking HAHA

its always jews user

Attached: 1551393128219.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

It is another episode of
>guise, I am a feeble-minded 3rd worlder and I need someone to blame all problems that ever existed on a singular entity
Learn nuance and the concept of multiple causes

Attached: 1.jpg (498x668, 37K)

yep, all the jews in Europe fucking ran away when they started getting murdered. not related to the us, but the MS st. louis exists

>t. all your fault

>use the normal flag
>ameridiot starts calling you an 3rd worlder while shitting his pants
>hide flag
>ameridiot starts calling you on your memeflag while shitting his pants

Attached: amelia bedelia break a leg.jpg (1770x1371, 109K)

Wow, dude, serbs are crazy smart... imagine being so subhuman that you get conquered by turks.

Sorry I don't have two oceans on either side of me asshole

Based and red pilled
Rest of the world should team up and deal with the mutt menace