What appeared to be a far-right tattoo was the cause of thousands being evacuated from Wellington's Homegrown festival

>What appeared to be a far-right tattoo was the cause of thousands being evacuated from Wellington's Homegrown festival.

"Concert-goers at the dub and roots stage in Waitangi Park were evacuated about 9.20pm on Saturday after security raised concerns about an attendee. They were allowed back in after about 20 minutes.
Police on Sunday morning said fears were raised about a man who appeared to have a far-right tattoo and was thought to be acting suspiciously."

stuff.co.nz/national/111507831/wellingtons-homegrown-festival-reportedly-evacuated

>Witnesses at the scene later described how the man was seen shirtless, sporting a portrait tattoo of underground far-right leader "Jordan B. Peterson". The esoteric hate figure is worshiped by alt-right extremists and is directly linked to white supremacist terrorist cells, such as the "Intellectual Dark Web".

Attached: penis status - washed.jpg (1088x590, 177K)

>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot

HAHAHAHAAHAH KEK
HONK HONK
HONK HONK
HONK HONK HONKY HONKY HONK

Attached: 1553227910233.jpg (807x661, 100K)

It doesn't say who was playing but I have to assume it's some faggot shit.

KEK.
>underground far-right leader

Attached: JBP.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

What a joke of a country New Zealand has become. You'd hardly believe that just weeks ago they weren't even on the radar for being cucked, and now look at them. Evacuating festivals because of a Canadian cuckservative tattoo

holy fucking HONK HONK

LOL

SLOPPY SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: peterson false flag.png (791x905, 593K)

Jordan Peterson is an extremist.

I don't even know what to say.

Jesus fucking christ, world, get it together

Attached: sketch-1553378077312.png (1080x1080, 70K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I may have some shitty tattoos but at least I don't have one of Juden Peterstein

Clown world

Lol, the fucking right hate him
the fucking left hate him

Post your tramp stamp

>Post your tramp stamp

Attached: Petersons daughter married instragram.jpg (365x625, 123K)

btw
pump

I bet Jordan Peterson was very upset that he couldn't profit from that tattoo.

I didn't know that New Zealand was so leftist.

This is satire right?

I guess anyone right of Stalin is far-right

haven't you paid attention?

LoL, welcome to the Clown World

Attached: 1553215479288.jpg (450x330, 102K)

is this satire?

Attached: beartf.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>directly linked to white supremacist terrorist cells, such as the "Intellectual Dark Web".

this must be a joke. how could any internet magazine get something so mainstream to internet culture so wrong.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAGGOTS

NEW ZEALANDERS ARE FUCKING CuCKED FAGGOTS

THE WHITE RACE IS LOST

archive that shit you nigger

why is the left so terrified of jay pee?

all he says is clean your room and wash your dick

thats NOT fascism

and if people think it is, they better keep their smelly dicks in their messy rooms away from me or im gonna stomp their asses.

Attached: a-religious-jewish-young-man-wearing-a-funny-clown-costume-on-purim-DX7R99.jpg (1300x909, 153K)

There is nothing more cringe than the title 'Intellectual Dark Web.'

It's supposed to sound controversial, when in reality it's a bunch of establishment liberals Jews and a single liberal goyim.

Someone trying to co-opt or steal from the Dark enlightenment.

Speaking of countries that are jokes, how's the United British Emirates?

1 year ago:
>"what do you goys think about your new leaders the intellectual dark w-"
>gay
>totally gay
>gay jews
>fuck Toe Rogan
>plants
>super gay
>glow nigs
>gayer than richard spencer
today:

specially knowing that 3/4 of Injewllectal Kikeweb are globalist zionists

I need an Alt-Lobster tattoo

>Intellectual Dark Web

Attached: 11177744.jpg (400x260, 86K)

OP lies. Article says nothing about Jordan Peterson or what the tattoo was of.

And a very believable lie as well.
>the tattoo was traditional and not tied to far-right ideology, police said

underground far-right leader "Jordan B. Peterson"

Attached: 1552417185223s.jpg (113x125, 2K)

>It was this that sparked the evacuation but it turned out the tattoo was traditional and not tied to far-right ideology, police said.

Fucking newzies.

Attached: 1552785936712.jpg (682x600, 225K)

Someone nuke that shitty little rock already

>The evacuation meant a moment's silence was not held at the planned time at the dub and roots stage.

Attached: 1.gif (389x259, 45K)

This. The Dark Enlightenment was a literal intellectual dark web. Moldbug was pushing the red pills out way back when. Now JBP, some Weinstein’s and Shapiro and Sam Harris are considered cutting edge intellectuals. Fuck me.

Attached: happy-grin-l.png (1120x977, 136K)

His talk about natural hierarchies of competence and masculine virtues does have a proto-fascist aspect to it. And that’s a good thing!

Let's take a tattoo that lots of liberals have and associate it with white nationalists.

Attached: evil peoe.jpg (616x768, 52K)

>underground far-right leader "Jordan B. Peterson
What the actual fuck

Weinstein is such a fucking fruit. Calling yourself part of a “dark web” when everyone operates in the open and posts group selfies to instagram. I know it’s a gatekeeping rear-guard operation, and should be analyzed seriously as such, but the cringe factor is just off the charts.

Worse by the day, that's why it's so incredible that NZ has caught up to us if not surpassed us in such a short time. At least we aren't banning videos and manifestos. Our shitshow of a government even passed privacy laws.

It's just so obvious.

Was it actually a Peterson tattoo? I'm not seeing that in the articles.

Its time to ban assault tattoos

That's not a bad idea. Imagine liberals getting tattoo removals so they don't offend anyone.
Anyone got any ideas?

Attached: 1547586094662.png (322x323, 134K)

those harry potter symbols

fucking hell
hasn't anyone here even so much as read a headline of an article on dailystormer?

That's a hate-site m8, I'd rather not go to diversity-prison