Why is he running as a democrat?

His policies are more in line with libertarianism than anything else, and no actual democrats take him seriously. Why doesn’t he just run as an independent then?

Attached: 0CCD1509-AE49-4271-BB99-3D100895AC7C.jpg (678x381, 54K)

>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot

Who cares? This chink has no chance.

How is a social credit system libertarian?

>His policies are more in line with libertarianism
AHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 1552756895290s.jpg (232x250, 41K)

>UBI
>libertarianism

He's running as a Democrat because he wants to energize the chinks in the USA to become more political and chink out on the whiteys and niggers

Majority of his supporters will be democrats, by running as an independent his base will split in half.

>Government printing money putting everyone under slavery for 1000 bucks
About as far away from libertarianism as possible. The only times libertarians talk about UBI is when they say how UBI+welfare doesn't work, and how liberals can only have one or the other

What other party would accept his unamerican gun grabbing bullshit?

Because nobody votes for 3rd party candidates

it would be a federal cryptocurrency that you get paid for doing community service or helping your neighbor paint a house or something.
i don't know how that fits into "libertarianism" exactly, but it sounds like a good idea.
\we need to start moving past these outdated labels and think about what would actually help people

Attached: timebanking.png (969x177, 38K)

>inb4 he wins the primary

I thought that chink convention was legit.
I'm pretty sure it's a photoshop now

>His policies are more in line with libertarianism
god fucking no

Attached: yanggangmassacre.png (1400x1073, 1.66M)

Because independents consistently get fucked over in the US and as a democrat, he'll get more attention from braindead libs and SJWs than he would otherwise

>free money
>libertarian
Yeah nah.

His UBI is straight out of the libertarian playbook- a better way of describing it would be to say that he’s reducing all existing welfare benefits to $1000. He’s cutting spending, not increasing it

Cause that's the only way he has any sort of chance of winning.

because he's a faggot gun grabber

>libertarianism
>yang
Is OP genuinely retarded?

Attached: flat,220x200,075,t.lite-1.jpg (220x200, 13K)

i agree, the UBI is clearly a libertarian policy. time banking just supplements it with other ways to have economic freedom.
although if you receive more than $1000 you can keep your welfare. So there may be some welfare left over, but it would cut it by at least 90%. this means smaller government and is perfectly in line with libertarianism

He is running as a democrat so that he can actually win. To be taken seriously you have to be one of the 2 sock puppet parties not to mention ballot access, party infrastructure like databases and gotv. Republican party occupied by GE this time around so demos it is.
tl;dr bc he's in it to win it and you can't sink the chink. He had done the math.

Attached: thinking-cat-1-768x511.jpg (768x511, 41K)

You realize it just counts the posts in this thread right? Not sitewide...

Attached: 20D606C4-0C1D-4DC4-A478-A46BA42565B1.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

Kek

Attached: A964ED68-D5D2-4A90-B3BB-D385DAD49807.jpg (576x720, 55K)

It cuts welfare but puts all voters on a 1000$ leash to vote for continued gov involvement in their lives.

It is the antithesis of libertarianism.

Because when him and Bernie both lose the nomination they will go third party with John McAfee

Libertarian doesn’t mean no government at all. It’s categorized by limited government power and involvement in people’s lives. And that’s exactly what his UBI would be doing- it’s cutting welfare benefits for the poor, and redistributing wealth to the rich and middle class. The reason I think it’s silly for him to run as a democrat is mostly because no democrat would ever vote for something like that

Attached: YANGPASTA.png (667x461, 314K)

It's a meme now, but some people are this retarded so it's hard to tell sometimes.

Because it's the best way to actually win. He'd pull the essential block of Trump voters who don't just vote party + the pander to the left and automatically get people who just vote straight blue.

Attached: aoc.jpg (1200x800, 256K)

It's more libertarian than the current welfare system.

are you fucking retarded? he is no libertarian not even close.

>inb4 he wins the primary

because those are always fair, right? the candidate has already been chosen. Probably Biden or Harris.

I want to have sex with that girl