Why are white couples in the west buying cats and dogs instead of having children?

Why are white couples in the west buying cats and dogs instead of having children?

youtube.com/watch?v=lfZV2e70LL4

Attached: furbaby_couple.jpg (1200x801, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdLOWNjuSSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot

Because cats and dogs don't grow up to be trannys.

Attached: bud-light-spuds-mackenzie-22x28_1_46b4e778ba117b1e79d36d4712288902.jpg (607x1080, 101K)

because they are told to. NEXT THREAD

Attached: m8.jpg (250x238, 8K)

>1 post by this ID

because kids are fucking expensive

I'd rather have a dog than a mentally unstable tranny.

>1 post by this ID

>squader your youth "le wanderlusting" instead of laying the foundation for your future family
>fill parental desire with "furbaby"
>treat it like its a human
>act like a lost dog is akin to a dead child
>muzzies CONTINUE to breed and invade
>???
>profit

youtube.com/watch?v=SdLOWNjuSSY

Because cats and dogs are less likely to turn into massive faggots making 1 post by this ID

>DiPaolo
>white

amerisharts, please

Attached: 1508640320504.png (900x466, 387K)

poor attempt at subversion.

It's not just that. They're completely insane. There's videos on the internet with "dubbed" animals that call their owners "mom" and "dad". This look into the minds of you westerners really opened my eyes to how disturbed and delusional you are.

Fuck, this pic really hits on multiple levels. Top kek.

Im not into a relationship but I needed a creature that stays loyal all the time on my side, protects me and will follow me where ever I go.

But I'm also open to have a children soon

Because white people have by and large been infected with ideologies whose core is a will to death and the denial of existence, life and power. As well, the ambient economic forces in our society tend to discourage reproduction, at least in industrialized nations. People who think owning a cat or a dog is an alternative to creating a life don't deserve to create life.

Attached: b000afd1a0ecdcee10bb4a916192398e.jpg (400x640, 50K)

Because you people are retarded weak people when you live in urban shitholes

Get both...what kind of monster has kids without letting them have a pup.

This is the correct answer.

Because in the United States the median household savings is about $12,000.

It costs roughly $10,000 - $20,000 to carry a baby to term in the United States and for the average baby $20,000 per year for the first three years to raise that child.

The truth of it is that Republicans have so colossally fucked over our country that most people can't afford to have a child and remain financially sound. It has very little to do with the idea that whites are being corrupted by Jews and brown people or whatever the fuck you psychos think.

White people are just more tentative to go into crippling debt for any reason. And children in the US right now are not a reasonable expense because republicans keep gutting income and destroying our healthcare system.

Attached: republicans-suck-title-border.jpg (2194x2278, 603K)

The kikes have my balls in a vice, retard. The alternative is going on welfare like a nigger