Why do you deny White Replacementos is happening?

Why do you deny White Replacementos is happening?

Attached: White Replacement over the years from Immigration both Legal and Illegal.jpg (812x3292, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiMma_Ie_nQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#/media/File:Use_of_Sharia_by_country.svg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot

Because it's just burgers. You've had it coming for 70 for what you creeps did to Europe.

Attached: 1451315265955.jpg (1024x733, 340K)

Attached: 015-Rhine-meadow.jpg (338x306, 53K)

who denys this on here? literally no one retard, grow some balls and post this somewhere people are still blind. you posting this shit here does nothing for the cause as this is an echo chamber, what is the point?

Attached: vile-a-child.jpg (524x385, 43K)

Attached: SS_massacre_tower.jpg (607x480, 169K)

Reemplazo blanco*

Everywhere I post this noone replies

I've been spamming on /b/

It's happening in Europe too retard. Maybe even worse in Europe

We need to stop it

Attached: German tortured into confessing the gassing of billions of innocent jews.jpg (1607x1663, 344K)

This place isnt an echo-chamber, were a diverse crowd with polarizing opinions, only facts rise to the top!

Attached: German losses and slaves in WWII 2.jpg (684x888, 259K)

Like the Jews didn't control our every move

It already happened in Europe. Nothing of note is left. Thanks to your grandfathers.

Attached: Prussia is gone (2).jpg (595x973, 260K)

>muh 6 gorillion yer-ro-peuns were tortured and killed by da ebil yanx!!!!

keep crying

Haha. As if the burgers themselves haven't shown the same glee in Vietnam, Korea, and the Middle East over killing other humans as they showed in Europe. Evil creatures you are.

Attached: 1518329131888.jpg (2419x2313, 3.66M)

The white people I know who deny it (all of them) are lazy and stupid, and that's why.

No crying, no tears, just feeling really happy because of OP's picture. It's finally happening. Justice.

Attached: e.jpg (991x542, 117K)

Attached: f.jpg (960x720, 139K)

Mississippi, 1940 = 50.6% white. 2016, 56.9% white. Keep up the good work jews.

Attached: 23firstdraft-mississippi-tmagArticle.jpg (592x429, 74K)

Attached: burgers murdering civvies for being German.jpg (1854x1355, 796K)

Attached: victim-german-girl.jpg (500x375, 42K)

I am too, that means we get to die instead of whatever hellish fate Europe will receive. Trust me, anything that happens to you will be far worse than this.

Attached: May 1945 - KZ Gusen, Austria. The body of camp commandant Franz Ziereis, who was killed by burgers d (437x604, 39K)

honestly fuck white people. nothing makes me happier knowing that all their women are getting blacked and beaned. truly a 56% country. cannot fucking wait until it’s even lower

What can be worse than the burger empire still existing? You even left 20 000 of your own behind in Stalin camps and didn't make a fuss about it back home. 0% humanity.

Attached: GIs and British GULAGed.png (2227x1477, 1.06M)

>1 post by this ID
user is truely a faggot

Attached: 108.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Toll paid!

Attached: 51Ez5aWUXYL.jpg (333x500, 37K)

Attached: 4834.png (603x318, 35K)

>b-but my causes célèbres!
Like the whining of the 6 million, no-one cares, it is the past and we need to move on. Dwelling in the past solves nothing, sorry pal.

funny funny. amis are evil. worse than jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=LiMma_Ie_nQ

Attached: 1524553944.jpg (538x519, 54K)

its even more funny when you realize "white" technically means literally nothing. but its cool dude we need the workers anyway

Attached: white.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

I dont, i will stop it, create a germanic empire, and force the rest of the world to go multi culti.

>ike the whining of the 6 million, no-one cares, it is the past and we need to move on. Dwelling in the past solves nothing, sorry pal.
Past? What past? You've waged war on over two dozen countries just this decade. You will obviously never stop your evil acts.

Attached: fugen terrerists.jpg (558x761, 131K)

Attached: the price, we think, was worth it.png (507x624, 371K)

You could at least play jews' advocate then

>Hispanics will assimilate and become white, there has always been anti-immigration hysteria
>We need immigration to boost the GDP and prop up social security
>Blame the boomers and everyone else not having kids
>A bunch of countries colonized the new world to see what they could find here.
>There was a large African population here from the start
>It's just the natural evolution of the new world why fight it? You've only been here 200 years.
>Why do you care about how white America is anyways?

Of course in reality these are the arguments to expect if you follow his advice and ask this question in the normiesphere
>You're a nazi!
>*banned*

Attached: nayirah al.png (838x619, 488K)

Attached: FREEDOM to the highway-of-death-iraq.jpg (900x596, 268K)

Attached: iraqi children starved by american sanctions.jpg (640x320, 88K)

>let's give those boys some freedom! yiiihaaa

Attached: Kenneth Jarecke - Gulf War 1991.jpg (1260x1744, 203K)

>b-but 6 million Muslims were killed by evil Americans somebody stop them
If you're so compassionate about Muslims why don't you just fill your entire country with th-oh wait

*yeehaw
try being a little bit more American, faggot

Hmm ... what next. How about some Yugoslavia? Which side did the burgers support? The side fighting the proto-isis beheaders or did they fly air support for proto-isis?

Attached: proto-isis.jpg (410x289, 55K)

Get lynched you piece of shit.

Fun fact about Maine. I checked the stats several years ago, might have been 2014. Only 3% or so was non-white, but they accounted for 67% of the murders.

of course they chose the muslim extremists! that's what america does best - fly air support for jihadists. thanks burgers!

Attached: Milosevic did nothing wrong2.jpg (1432x1068, 609K)

You sound like a fucking pussy, stop spamming the chat with your cry baby shit.

>secular arabs are the same as muslims

Yikes you're dumb. But then again you're a burger, so you're probably quite smart one if we are to compare you to your peers.

>Libya!
What do burgers do? Bomb the secular arabs, fly air support for the jihadists. Fantastic work burgers! clap clap clap

Attached: 153399309759.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

maybe whites should stop being so lazy and we wont need the entire 3rd world to work our factories b r o

Attached: basedd.png (800x800, 291K)

Attached: 1523430073356.jpg (490x528, 84K)

Rhodesia! Tens of thousand murdered because of an American initiated boycott. The eternal burger strikes again.
Good think I can look at and smile. or this would have been sad.

Attached: 1504333990429.jpg (1200x835, 403K)

Nah it can be fixed

Just have to make being Muslim illegal

>muh secular arabs
You're right. Look how secular Saudi Arabia and Iran are, pork is banned, halal meat, sharia law, et cetera. Their entire system of law, social life, and culture is built around Islam.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#/media/File:Use_of_Sharia_by_country.svg

>Libya
I didn't even mention them. I do not under any circumstances support intervention in the Middle East, but if you believe Libyans are "secular Arabs" then you're delusional. First, they're Berbers LARPing as Arabs, second, under Ghedaffi, Libya was under strict Sharia Law.

the splc center had the white population decrease count hanging ont their wall lmao

>Tens of thousand murdered because of an American initiated boycott.
>America initiated
Absolute brainlet, you don't even understand how the Rhodesian Conflict even came about.

Whites are in the factories.

Politicians just want floods of immigrants to keep wages low.

Muslims aren't the ones who are occupying Europe with arms, making sure the population do not rise. Burgers do that.

Did you know Germany is supposed to be occupied by law until 2099? It's true. The occupation is still going on and Germany is under a War Time Occupational Government. This is not something said out of spite or anger, but it is an actual verifiable fact. Burgers do this. Mudslimes might be doing bad stuff, but burgers are the ones enforcing their entry and making sure they get to stay.

Attached: 4364.jpg (220x894, 219K)

>those last four lines
hot take : getting replaced is not a good thing

>Saudi Arabia, Iran
Whew, you're an idiot. Saudi Arabia are your prime allies and two time leaders of the Human Right Council.

Iran is only muslim-Iran because YOU BURGERS organized a coup of their old government. As always, burgers aided the extremists against the seculars. EVERY time a secular nation attempt to rise, BURGERS are there to murder them. Yugoslavia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, not to mention all the shit you've done in the banana republics so you can have your drug trade flowing

Attached: coups.jpg (960x892, 260K)

>try being a little bit more American, faggot
Alright
"Hurr durr time to cut off my foreskin for Israel burger burger"

>I didn't even mention them. I do not under any circumstances support intervention in the Middle East,
but you don't oppose it enough to stop drinking burgerfat and do something about it.

>but if you believe Libyans are "secular Arabs" then you're delusional. First, they're Berbers LARPing as Arabs, second, under Ghedaffi, Libya was under strict Sharia Law.
pfft, strict compared to what? Libya was flourishing compared to all surrounding countries. If semi-strict religious laws were needed to kept the peace, so what? Why do you feel you should have ANYTHING at all to say about how other countries rule their own population? This is the disgusting burgermentality speaking. Freedom and democracy delivered by tomahawks, and then justified in some moronic way afterwards. Despicable.

Attached: 1520675786229.png (564x321, 67K)

Libya after freedom

Attached: 1525373806150.jpg (783x661, 146K)

If you fagots don't defend yourselves, you get hit. Simple as that.

>Absolute brainlet, you don't even understand how the Rhodesian Conflict even came about.

A mop op operation of all European nations after WWII. Coordinated by burgers, anglos and soviets behind the scenes. No more, no less. Burger foreign ministry was at the very core of this event.

Attached: 9d.png (500x1046, 239K)

I see you

Attached: 1549067638991.png (763x742, 682K)

You'll have more trucks of peace than we will you fucking surrender-faggot.

and who decided to import the muslims?

>If you fagots don't defend yourselves, you get hit. Simple as that.

Exactly! Such is life on earth when you have to share it with monsters. But soon the worst of them all will be gone. Then perhaps humanity can try again from the ashes. Can't wait.

Think I'll unironically start shilling for Trump again to speed things up.

Attached: 13.png (1004x560, 466K)

>deys would be kangz if it wuzint for the ebil burger
Whatever you want to believe pal.

>but you don't oppose it enough to stop drinking burgerfat and do something about it.
Your nation is gigacucked, why don't you actually do something about it? Whenever Europeans hear these words they screech, but are fine to use it against us.

>pfft, strict compared to what? Libya was flourishing compared to all surrounding countries. If semi-strict religious laws were needed to kept the peace, so what? Why do you feel you should have ANYTHING at all to say about how other countries rule their own population? This is the disgusting burgermentality speaking. Freedom and democracy delivered by tomahawks, and then justified in some moronic way afterwards. Despicable.
I doubt the average citizen saw that money, remember, Ghedaffi expelled hundreds of thousands of Italians who had been living there for generations, personally I don't give a shit if his sand-nigger brains got blown all over Tripoli

You realize it started when Britain refused to recognize Rhodesia after they declared independence because Britain didn't give them the jurisdiction to? It had literally nothing to do with us

DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Because the guardian and shaun told me its a conspiracy theory

>In the spring of 711, a Muslim army invaded Iberia led by Tariq ibn Ziyad, serving the Arab governor Musa ibn Nusayr, at Guadalete they swiftly defeated Roderick (Luthariq) the Visigoth King and then marched northward to the Visigoth capital of Toledo. Both Latin and Arabic chroniclers record that the Jews of the city “opened the gates of Toledo” to Tariq, who conquered the city.

Same as it ever was

based and redpilled

War soon

>White replacement

You do realise at one point the entire population of the world lived in Africa. Who cares if it happens anyway, waste your 60 or so years left acting like men.

USA

1776 = 25% black
2019 = 13% black

And Jow Forums wants to ban abortion