Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture

Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture

pewsocialtrends.org/2019/03/21/public-sees-an-america-in-decline-on-many-fronts/

Attached: Capture.png (673x525, 62K)

>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot

Attached: 1553059424600.gif (498x498, 215K)

Attached: Capture.png (680x427, 72K)

Nearly 50% of 52% says they don't want to cease existing. Wow. The fire rises.

>nearly half say
we're doomed

Attached: 1470942540670.png (420x474, 15K)

>18% of blacks agree
>25% of hispanics agree
We are going to let them stay, right?

Clearly things have changed since then, which is good.

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
WHITES THINK NIGGERS RUIN WHITE CULTURE
EXTRA EXTRA

the women if they agree to bleaching and the men if they agree to sterilization.

"American culture"

What the fuck is American culture? Shopping at Walmart, eating at McDonald's, and then watching NASCAR?

>spending money on a survey on whether the truth is true

B-B-But diversity is our strength

Basically shows that propaganda works. They just have to say diversity is our strength enough times.

my mum and dad live there and they don't like brown people so I hope you cunts do something about the negro menace

only 13 percent of Republicans/Lean Republicans think a majority non-white population will strengthen America.

the discrepancy here is probably because millions of whites have woken up over the last 3-4 years thanks to Trump and the activities of the alt-right.

All I read is half of whites are traitors to their own cause and race, you'd need at least 90% of whites to do something

Niggers aren't that big a deal unless you're too close to a ghetto. What needs to change is the immigration situation.

So low? Are they retarded?

culture are the collective behaviours of a group of people: cuisine, art, literature, music, values, manners, rituals, holidays, festivals, dress, language. These are all aspects of culture.

You'd have to be pretty retarded and ignorant to be unable to think of any examples of these things for America.

>American culture
what is that? jew worshiping?

Attached: 151980593798.gif (186x202, 1.53M)

Took the survey, put black when I'm actually white as snow.

Why the fuck do your parents live in America?