What leftist news sources are worth reading/watching?

What leftist news sources are worth reading/watching?
You need to listen to both sides to avoid being stuck in an echo chamber, right?

Attached: 20190324_012428.jpg (1766x1445, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebrilliant.org/tag/podcast/
thebrilliant.org/feed/podcast/thebrilliant
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Faggot finder strikes again

Try three arrows on yt

ugh this pole again....

>liked video
>Elon Musk
Fuck..It is going to be harder than I thought.

can you make hard boiled eggs in an air fryer?

It's been getting difficult the past few years because they all agreed to go for hardcore communism. Prior, I would look to Webster Tarpley and Stephen Lendman in particular. I still keep tabs on NPR when I'm in the car.

Yeah, I listen to both sides.
"right wingers" of today are the leftists of 10 years ago.
So I listen to mainstream right wingers and white nationalists, so I have a balanced view.

Kyle Kulinski is pretty based.

What do you guys think of that chapo one with those hipsters?

Try National Public Radio. (npr.org)

thebrilliant.org/tag/podcast/
This particular podcast has some very interesting and telling episodes that get into the mindset / history / behind the scenes that you might find worthy of your attention for consideration.

thebrilliant.org/feed/podcast/thebrilliant

I'd strongly suggest episodes 55, 56, 57, 58 titled "exclusion 1 - 4" It's pretty insightful. After that it's kinda hit or miss.
they are definately NOT as unified as they'd like to believe.

lol, you noticed that as well?
I thought it was just me going crazy from all of the gaslighting.

I try listening to NPR when I'm driving, but every time I tune in it's always about how whites are the devil and non-whites are all poor victims who can do no wrong.

youre just jelly no one knows it's you when you're posting.

Fuck leftists. None of their shit is worth reading/watching. It's all propaganda. Only use right sources. the right has no reason to lie when it comes to traditional values and the only thing you have to keep an eye out for is warhawks and crony capitalism. With the left, you never know what to expect with those crazies.

Slavoj Zizek is probably the only self-aware leftist I've came across.

>What leftist news sources are worth reading/watching?

cnn and msnbc are hilarious

remember when the daily show and colbert report were funny parodies?

well they got nothing on current day cnn/msnbc, i never laugh so much than watching clips from their fake news. top tier infotainment

Attached: 1553363870417.png (544x513, 300K)

>the right has no reason to lie when it comes to traditional values
You mean Jewish/Christian values? I fucking hate you right wing retards claiming that Islam is cancer but all other retarded US religions require protection. Remove gid from constitution and stop giving tax breaks and bribes to churches.

Listened to him live and he's a postmodernist piece of shit.

I used to think that too. That it was good to get both sides of the stories, both arguments but really the left are just too far gone. They are way too far outside of reality. The right is too religious at times, but they keep things more level headed and real than liberals. You'll only go crazy trying to read the liberal perspective in current affairs in the world. It's all "orange man bad" and "trannies brave" and "global cooling" eer I mean it's global warming now they're complaining about.

Don't you need to understand retards to win elections in any country?

>leftist news sources
Take your pick.
None are worth much of anything, except for entertainment and/or researching the opposition.

Attached: MSM.png (500x397, 389K)

Not really.
Do you need to understand the feelings of cows in order to lead them? Or do you just dangle a tasty morsel in front of their face, one you may have no intention of letting them have?
This is how most elections in the world are run.

Attached: 1501099261677.jpg (2560x3413, 2.3M)

You should really stop watching JBP videos and learn what postmodernist philosophers have to say. They are not out on a mission to destroy or subvert 2500 years of philosophical tradition. There is ammunition there to use against sjws. For instance, Foucault came to the conclusion that power structures have always existed and will always exist, which means there is no way to "fix oppression, and that these aren't flaws but features of humanity. Also, sjws are unconsciously willing to embrace grand narratives, while postmodernists were skeptical of grand narratives.

the only leftist sources i really go with are both independent. We all know beanie man and i listen to jimmy dore. Dude isn't perfect by any stretch but he constantly calls out MSM shilling on either side, his side more because well...you know.

>learn what postmodernist philosophers have to say. They are not out on a mission to destroy or subvert 2500 years of philosophical tradition

ya okay faggot

Attached: 1548078852625.jpg (670x960, 160K)

You are confusing the Postmodernists with the Frankfurts/Critical Theorists. They are your real enemies.

Just read the source stories on AP and you see how every network spins it. Or you could stop being sheep and go live your life instead of letting a bunch of talking heads be your god.