Attached: JpmjSAK.png (830x949, 157K)

xanax

turn it into anger.

>turn it into anger.
youtube.com/watch?v=tS0mQ25ezq4
>hate heals you should try it sometime
Slayer was right?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I wish it was as easy to get benzos in Norway as it seems to be in US. I'm lucky if I get a few valiums every other week, but that's it. I've been totally isolated for almost 4 years now because of my anxciety disorder. It really fucking suck... Noen fra Norge som selger benz hadde blitt svært verdsatt!

I had to get cancer first before I got a reliable script.
Before that it was all booze everyday, probably gave me cancer.

Oh man, that sucks to hear. How much xanax does your doctor prescribe you?

I like log on to Jow Forums and type the word nigger.

Attached: 1550934102917.jpg (359x478, 31K)

i get about 40 10 mg pills every month and 1week or so. I only take them when I'm going to have to be social and just take Oxycodone for the god damn pain. I get 120 10mg pills of those every month and a half. Plus tons of gabapentin for nerve pain but I can't feel that It only helps with the pain like a Ibuprofen would it seems.
My sense of time has gotten kinda fucked.

I've had bad social anxiety since I was 15 and went to high school. I'm telling you that oxy + vallium is a god tier combo for me.

Attached: pain without love.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zidiWe9yq88

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Sounds like your physician at least got you covered on the pharmaceutical part. I hope it numbs you enough to enjoy life. I always prefered pills over alcohol, but I feel like a pussy for complaining Yeah, that's my god tier combo for me as well. I really hope you get better soon!

Thanks.
whatever you do avoid anti depressants (SSRI). I swear that's what the doctors all go to first and I'm sure it made me worse.
Faggots giving a 15 year old me that shit.

Alcohol makes paranoia and anxiety worse.

camping

You too?

Working out with weights and going hiking in nature.

Shitposting so much I get the impression I contribute to spread my paranoia to others, so I feel a bit empowered knowing that day I helped a random fucker had his last straw with kikes or something

I've tried SSRI's and it only made me impotent and gave me night sweats. Compared to all the other chemicals I've put in my body that's barely anything. Do you still drink alcohol?

By sharing truthful but hilarious le merchant memes.

Attached: 1539353858545.jpg (1582x1627, 649K)

Time.

Nothing else.

By dealing with whatever it is that's causing it.

>Do you still drink alcohol?
No. It's cancer as cigarettes and doctor says it wont help and may hurt.
Marijuana is something I also tried for anxiety and the high thc strains that are only available here made it worse. cbd oil wasn't strong enough

You mean there are ways beyond just being unable to sleep at night and wondering how many years you're shaving off your life from anxiety and stress?

I believe you're thinking of cannabis, or you're retarded ;)

I dont. The best I do is nofap, take my vitamins and go to the gym for 1 to 2 hours every weekday.

Klonopin.
I know everyone says benzos are dangerous and addictive, but it's the only way I can calm myself down and control it.
I have BPD, anxiety is a part of that and it fucking blows when it acts up.

I hate relying on chemicals, but I'll do anything to numb the pain, be it anxiety or suicidal intent or depression.

Klonopin is so fucking good, but for me it's a guaranteed one-way ticked to jail. (Or serious trouble). Here in Norway it's only prescribed for epilepsy and not for anxiety, so if you want to do it you can only get it in 2mg tabs and that is a reciepy for disaster. Almost all Klonopin here comes from eastern Europe in glasses of 100. pharmacular.com/product/buy-clonazepam-online/

Whenever I feel down or anxious I just do 60 pushups and 60 situps then take a ice cold shower. It's like resetting my mind and body. Feels really good.