Social credit score and techno-futurism

in times past we lived in groups small enough to allow awareness of everyone's social standing in that group. everyone knew everyone and everyone knew the behaviors and misdeeds of every other member of their group or village or whatever the fuck. social credit scores now are much the same but technology has allowed us to know the social standing of 7 billion of our group instead of just 150. I don't see the argument against it seeing as how a de facto system like it existed in times past and was actually the norm until the industrial revolution

Attached: 1552803414508.jpg (640x640, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-09-18/china-social-credit-a-model-citizen-in-a-digital-dictatorship/10200278?fbclid=IwAR2MefaKGOlE03vPfsUE7yVaNFXleUHXVQ6Ler7DtP4JfejhHuvQqh6On1Q
cjr.org/analysis/weibo-new-zealand-massacre.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1 post by this ID
OP is truly a faggot

You fags just want a slutbook or something like that. Losers.

Do you really think that trying to work in the interests of 7 billion people is the same as trying to work in the interests of 150?

Holy projecting batman

I don't see how seeing if someone is an asshat or not has anything to do with working for everyone's interest beyond them knowing with a simple number whether or not someone is actually an asshat

(((Techno-dystopianism)))

Attached: future fash jew devil lie truth.jpg (736x781, 235K)

trips of truth, our monkey brain was not meant to handle more than that, let alone lead more than what can be intimidated by carrying the biggest stick.

that's the world we live in whether you like it or not and this system is our "monkey brain's" way of handling it

Attached: 1552862584186.jpg (567x427, 22K)

> people want to live in a black mirror episode like nose dive

I saw that episode on Black Mirror the dystopian Netflix show that would be great
That and some ice crispies am I right boys

>people have been living in a "le black mirror" episode for millennia

You can project this batdick into your batass, batfag.

Social credit score is unironically a good idea.

In the past and in small towns, people had a de-facto social credit score because everyone in the community knew and talked about each-other.

In a large urban environment that's less possible.

>that's the world we live in whether you like it or not and this system is our "monkey brain's" way of handling it

fuck off globalist kike
what makes someone an "asshat" is not homogenous. For example, in china they are unanimously celebrating Brenton Tarrant's partisan revenge attack on mudshits, whereas the normoid consensus here is that it was a 'very bad thing'. Who or what decides which opinion is right?

Yes the paranoia and hightened social mistrust and anxiety sounds lovely, cant wait for it!

>60%
>unanimous

I'm very much against globalism but it's happening whether you like or not. and there are certain behaviors that are universally recognized as wrong. like pedophilia

That's not true at all. There are plenty of cultures still that don't view pedophilia as wrong. That by definition means it's not universal.

Also, good or bad are very context sensitive. If I call my black friend a nigger which I do and he's cool with it, good. Some sjw might hear me and get offended on their behalf though. Social score is literally just the take taking upon itself forming an opinion of someone on the behalf of others. Its only use is to control and force the population to act a certain way and police itself. Pure tyranny.

this

I think it was actually 74%, and almost all of the rest would agree with his nationalist sentiment and only have an issue with the act.

>social credit scores now are much the same
doubt it

>"monkey brain's" way of handling it
OMG you're sooo deep! Please enslave me Chinese-Israel-Russia dystopians!

Yang Gang naaaoow! HONK

Attached: Alex Jones.jpg (474x726, 29K)

abc.net.au/news/2018-09-18/china-social-credit-a-model-citizen-in-a-digital-dictatorship/10200278?fbclid=IwAR2MefaKGOlE03vPfsUE7yVaNFXleUHXVQ6Ler7DtP4JfejhHuvQqh6On1Q

which ones?

>74%
>unanimous

not my phrasing

Its already here, and those 7 hillion people are not part of my tribe, and have no context of who I am. Their judgements mean nothing to me. My Volk helpd me define who I am, either in accordance to their values, or as a reference to differentiate myself from them.

cjr.org/analysis/weibo-new-zealand-massacre.php

i was actually underestimating it, it's higher than 74. Almost no one condemned it.

Again, who the fuck decides what being an asshat entails? It is super dependent on interpersonal and cultural context.

If you don't see the difference between people knowing about misdeeds and judging you accordingly and a government ran system assigning you a "social credit score" and denying you goods and services because of their arbitrary and politically biased rules, you should commit self die.

Get your dirty shoes of the dash cunt.

no, they still had secrets and original thoughts.

>not my phrasing
OH NO!

HONK
HONK
HONK

EMBRACE CHINA'S DYSTOPIA

HONK

yeah totally different from a social credit system on a global scale where you can check out strangers.

>massive effort to shut down and censor "hate speech" on the internet
>yeah, a social credit score seems like a good idea

Come on guys, what the fuck...

Attached: 1548171050480.gif (368x368, 1.72M)

>not 100%
>unanimous

Are you suggesting the government ran social credit system might be abused for political or personal gain?
Impossible. Everybody knows that we will forever be in power, and the people running the government have never made a mistake.

The soulless Chinese need the social credit system because even in a homogenous environment they act like pigs.

The only reason the West would "benefit" with such a system is to keep niggers in check.

Whites on there own don't need to be constantly monitored, we can look after ourselves.

>I'm very much against globalism but it's happening whether you like or not.
Go fuck yourself and your god damn death cult bull shit
Nothing is "inevitable" you fucking faggot the whole god damn system can collapse at any fucking time.

Isn't that the whole premise behind your little climate change scam? If we don't change our ways the system will collapse and it's the end of the world?

Nothing is fucking inevitable.

>in times past we lived in groups small enough to allow awareness of everyone's social standing in that group. everyone knew everyone and everyone knew the behaviors and misdeeds of every other member of their group or village or whatever the fuck. social credit scores now are much the same but technology has allowed us to know the social standing of 7 billion of our group instead of just 150. I don't see the argument against it seeing as how a de facto system like it existed in times past and was actually the norm until the industrial revolution

Attached: 1530839150945.png (144x151, 11K)

> le blacked mirror
> fashwave
> normie polls
> muh frozen peaches

Jow Forums is a fascist board, shitskins. we like big gov here. it's time to go back

Attached: tenor.gif (498x312, 308K)

missing the point dumbass
vast majority of chinks should have the wrong opinion?
or is it the vast majority of westerners who should have the wrong opinion?
inb4 >3/4th's isn't a vast majority

nice erotic image
>all fields
>hide thread

Attached: 1486408909515.jpg (621x621, 293K)

>vast majority
>unanimous

>The only reason the West would "benefit" with such a system is to keep niggers in check. Whites on there own don't need to be constantly monitored, we can look after ourselves.

Attached: 8C03892F-221B-41DB-B1D2-762BDCDB3971.png (585x399, 144K)

>repeating nothingness
i hope you've at least been red-pilled by this ass-thrashing and that the aggressive derision hasn't closed your mind to it.

We believe in a biggish government for white people. The existence of a social credit system is fundamentally oppressive to our people and will be used against us if the wrong people got hold of it.

White people can police themselves.

>I say things that aren't true so I win

Attached: 1552623916193.png (256x256, 30K)

user,
We are heading into a new era with this techno-futurism and the changes with it. The biggest problem here is how we can be prepared for it. I know there's going be huge changes to the US. It's inevitable.

Criminally underrated post

[2/2]
For better or worse,
We should have our things together so it does happens (automation and machines replace humans for example) so we don't fall.

*gets deducted 5 points for posting on a alt-right imageboard

>fashwave
It's called FUTUREFASH you faggot. And we hate you.

Attached: future fash process of demoralization russian.gif (560x400, 238K)

do you tell people you post here?

>le based leftist gotcha poster
Shut the fuck and lurk moar before you start spouting off faggot. You're way too early to start talking expansively about our fucking board culture.

>fascism means inherent support for total globohomo
Full fucking retard.

>points only get deducted if you tell people about it

well that kinda defeats the point

no, why wouldn't you tell people that you post here?

There's a simple argument against it and you're a fucking idiot for not seeing it.

Someone, somewhere, is going to have control over it. And they will arbitrarily determine what things are positive and negative.

And theyll definitely be rating you -10000 for this post. OP

Attached: 461.gif (400x300, 133K)

>muh board culture

shut the fuck up faggot

americans around 2008 were based as fuck. Small government, don't thread on me, from my cold dead hands etc etc.
Now, in 2018 they love the boot of Israel so much they'd love to give them their last freedom. Tasty tasty boots

In times past, if you fucked up so bad to burn your relationship with 150 people, you could move to another town and start anew.

Why would I want a system where I could be punished for merely telling people I browse Jow Forums. No thanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Here. You can read which ones yourself. I'm not copy and pasting for you.

thanks for actually making an argument. that's a good point. but if you burn your relationship with your entire vilage, should you be entitled to a decent life elsewhere?

>hurrdurr techno dystopian state controlled social credit system
bootlicking tranny niggers, ill kill you all.

Gossip is bad wrong