Fuck the north

I never understood why southerners are looked down upon so much in the US when they are literally the ideal American in every instance I encountered one. Most will help you in any way they can, and unlike the useless fucking n*rtherners I live with they can actually survive on their own without society. Not only that but they are the most generous people I can even think of while most dickheads in the union states could give a shit less about you or most others (which is ironic considering they want import so many sand niggers). Their ideology is even closer to that of the original Americans than the “liberals” who support more taxes and big government aka the exact fucking opposite of what they wanted. “B..but they’re mostly inbreds.” Fuck off u think being LGBT or a Muslim (who are veritably even more inbred) is any better? Honestly I might move below the Mason Dixon line because the n*rtherners keep going so far left that eventually there will be a civil war 2.0 and I want to be on the side with the guns not the side who won’t even have a secure fucking border cuz muh open-door-open-mided bullshit which also pisses me off.
t.Upstate New Yorker

Attached: DB212765-EFC3-47AF-868B-466D96641054.jpg (500x318, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartford_Convention
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no, I have a life…how can that be?

>Their ideology is even closer to that of the original Americans
That's because we're the descendants of the original Americans. Every other region of America was overrun with immigrants.

Attached: 1552774213247.png (1280x720, 211K)

Fuck yankees
Also sage

Most of the original Americans live out west though.

Bro I'm from NH and moved to FL recently and it's all niggers and spics everywhere outside of my town.
Can't wait to go back to the "White Mountains"

The South fought to preserve a Jewish/ Judeo-Christian way of life. They're the only reason we didn't ship all niggers back right after we could. Good riddance.

Attached: delive.jpg (360x500, 46K)

I wouldn’t say over run (except for NYC shitstain) more like diluted. There are still true Americans like my mom’s side who fought in the revolution and were pure American, but then she married my dad who’s family came from Italy. Shit like that happens and then the north gets flushed with tons of niggers cuz of muh refugees which will turn the north into an ultra liberal shithole

>they are literally the ideal American in every instance
That's why

The liberals don’t like what they see…

>Tfw you will never be fingerbanged by your hot redneck cousins

Why even live

>falling for bots

Attached: 1512218886770.jpg (136x102, 5K)

As long as you aren't married to a Korean you are welcome to come, I myself need to relocate to a more conservative state, Texas is getting beaned

Did you even look at the map?

Ur flag is all I need to know that ur a fucking retard so fuck off

Based. You would fit in well

America has always been the enemy of the established world order... They called it an "expirament" and never expected it to work. They destroyed it with the Civil War, but by then the point had already been made that people are capable of self governance. They had to shut it down...

Idk im kinda new here, I’ll probably get the hang of things soon enough tho

with the east coast lowering its norms and values faster and faster, it wont be long until germanic america will once again be the pillar of the states.

May a new germanic empire rise again someday, i will welcome the federal states into it, but the stink generated by the east coast will be left out of it.

Florida is not the South south of Gainesville.
T. Floridian

But if they won tho then think of all the bullshit we’d be excused from ie virtue signaling pussy shits who’ve been sheltered their whole lives

There are still old stock Americans up north but you have a large immigrant population so most end up marrying with the new immigrants like your family did. I like Yanks like you that are respectful and I don't hate Yanks for the most part, they are still my countrymen. I get annoyed with them because like you said we're looked down on by the rest of the country. They believe we're all inbred rednecks. I've lived in the South my whole life and most southerners I've met aren't redneck at all. I think most people that talk shit about the South have never been here.

It's propaganda like anything else. Dixie rebelled, so now anyone that rises against the bastard abortion that is the modern United States is an 'inbred retard'. It's about making sure that cancerous cities are looked upon as the way forward and not close-knit communities. It's about covering up the fact that the low IQ in southern states are because of niggers that are one chimp-out away from genociding people that should be our brothers and sisters. Redneck is a racial slur and always has been.

God Save Virginia.

He's talking about the savages.

I can confirm that last sentence, literally all my classmates talk shit about u guys and I anlong with 2 others were the only ones who ever went below the Mason Dixon

They’re not Americans. There is no original American by exact definition as there was no hominid species that emerged in the 2 continents. All natives are Mongolian or Siberian who crossed into the Americas many millenium ago

First things first, New Yorkers are not people. Secondly southern confederate cucks are all fat fucks so they are no better. And surviving on their own?? Yea..see you at McDonald’s you mcfaggot.

It's just a popular meme to hate the South. Thanks for being a based Yank that actually came down and enjoyed it.

I have seen more southerners who can last for weeks on end in the woods with just a gun than anyone else, and while that shit is true about them having lots of fat people they at least aren’t a bunch of twiggy fuck aliens like most yanks are. And I agree, anyone from New York City is an abomination

based and redpilled

Attached: Bittles reasearch global inbreeding map.png (850x607, 147K)

>TFW northeast Texas

Attached: comfy Pepe.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Nice digits newfriend

Attached: 1550027600504.png (600x600, 207K)

Some Northy's are 'Copperheads' and our friends and ally's

The Northernmost state is Alaska and we have so many freedoms I'm losing track. The Southernmost state is Hawaii and it's a liberal shithole.

Attached: IMG_1006.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Yeah, quite a few of them are twiggy. But I think you are vastly overestimating that there are much more mcfattie southern whites than twiggy yanks. I’ve lived in PA for 24 years and moved to the south now 4 years here. And I’m not impressed at all. I’ve seen the “work ethic” here.

Nah, it was the Jews. They sailed to the US after the Tower of Babel and some bad ones were given a curse of darkness that made their skin a darker tone. One day Jesus visited the Jews in the new land and gave them another story. That story was written on Golden magical plates. That story, was the Book of Mormon.

Attached: 7384062B-DD24-4691-8621-B2764676A726.jpg (1536x2048, 733K)

But the South is famous for their complicated system of decorum, designed to signal politesse even to people they actually dislike. Isn't that signalling virtue? Isn't the protection of noble European sensibility, and of aristocratic belles in particular, an example of sheltering people?

It would different, but it wouldn't be better, necessarily.

During the war of 1812, New England had the Hartford Convention where they considered seceding right at the end of the conflict while the United States was close to winning the war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartford_Convention

New England is the cuckold region.

Shit that’s gotta be the neatest one I’ve ever had

You know "original" doesn't have to mean "evolved from a prior species there". It can just mean "the first people there".

>tfw you'll never get fucked in the ass by an immigrant camelfucker

southern plantations were essentially tiny monarchies rules by the patriarch of the family
they were also open to travellers as inns or rest stops where they could have some water or eat for free after a long day on the road solely on the hospitality of the planter, who considered it an honor to treat his guests so well
plantation era customs are fascinating really

The only good thing to come out of the south is agriculture, republicans, and high numbers of military enlistees. Other than that the south is fucking useless. They have extremely high obesity rates, fucked education, less economic output, and tenser race division. Not to mention some of them want to leave the Union which is fucked

I do think it's wrong how people treat Southern Americans as an acceptable minority to just shit all over, even if they otherwise espouse tolerance and judging people on an individual basis.

But on an individual basis, I do run into a lot of Southerners online who celebrate the most obnoxious or (subjectively) reprehensible aspects of their history and culture over the good bits...

Which is a shame, because I love the general code of honour Southerners seem to try to live by, I love the cuisine, I love the hospitality, the fashion,the earthiness of attitude, the music, and even the accents. It's a solid culture, and some of my favourite people have emerged from it.

Well, u got me there leafboi. It would be better tho cuz there’d be no sand niggers at least

Foreign opinion does not matter on domestic threads

Agreed. I really enjoy the culture and the history in a lot of ways. I'm just saying: they wouldn't necessarily be the "redpilled", tell-it-like-it-is, give-no-fucks-about-offending-people culture some people seem to believe they would be.

>That's because we're the descendants of the original Americans
The South shall rise again.

Attached: Bonnie-Blue-Flag.jpg (480x360, 20K)

That’s why they want to leave. They are hugely responsible for holding this damn thing together and we pretty much shit all over them just like u just did

You can't hide the truth from me, leaf. I know the conversations you people have when you meet a stranger, and the ones you have while drunk.

Attached: 1448841987027.jpg (331x473, 10K)

The liberals will be like saddam Hussein and gas attack us and break every rule of war. They are fucking mentally ill, must be extra lead in the water up there

How do you figure? A Confederate States of America in the 2010s wouldn't necessarily be an isolationist, xenophobic state. They'd probably be happy enough to treat with religious monarchies from the Middle East, exchange students, etc. They might still frown on (or even outlaw) intermarriage between races, but various white nationalists and racial theorists across the last century have classified more elitist Middle Eastern groups as white from time-to-time, so who's to say that would apply to "sandniggers"?

Remember: when the Yankees were burning down all the great libraries of the south, one of the only books the Dixie librarians saved was a copy of the Quran.

>Not to mention some of them want to leave the Union which is fucked
We made it
So therefore we can unmake it.
Now fuck off Yankee bastard.

I'm not sure of the relations between what you just posted and what I posted. Please elaborate?

Virginia should be outcasted for its treasonous act against the US which killed hundreds of thousands of Union boys

Yes but there are a surprising number of morons who don’t seem to know that the natives never really were natives until they settled an unoccupied land. Just as our ancestors did, except this time around the land was held by the natives

>They have extremely high obesity rates, fucked education, less economic output,

Again, niggers

>complains about people using racial slurs
>employs them in the same paragraph

Whew. Either be a snowflake or don't. I agree that you guys get the short end of the stick, but seriously: develop some rhetorical and philosophical consistency.

The Yanks produce much more economic outpost than any of you lazy tards

U don’t understand im referring to a CSA that’s been around since the war and hasn’t been subjected to the societal changes that the real US was

If only they would help the poor white yeoman that lived in poverty around them

I think the contention is that they settled it without having to displace other humans. SOme have suggested they did so, but more thoroughly, completely genociding them by the time we non-Natives arrived, but that still wouldn't really affect the point Native advocates are trying to make: that depriving a people of the soil of their ancestors is a shitty thing to do.

Just like the North shouldn't have seized and redistributed Southern lands to Yankee soldiers, the first White Americans shouldn't have seized land from the tribesmen who lived there.

>Virginia didn’t really have towns; the Chesapeake Bay was such a giant maze of rivers and estuaries and waterways that there wasn’t much need for land transport hubs. Instead, the unit of settlement was the plantation, which consisted of an aristocratic planter, his wife and family, his servants, his slaves, and a bunch of guests who hung around and mooched off him in accordance with the ancient custom of hospitality.
>Virginian recreation mostly revolved around hunting and bloodsports. Great lords hunted deer, lesser gentry hunted foxes, indentured servants had a weird game in which they essentially draw-and-quartered geese, young children “killed and tortured songbirds”, and “at the bottom of this hierarchy of bloody games were male infants who prepared themselves for the larger pleasures of maturity by torturing snakes, maiming frogs, and pulling the wings off butterflies. Thus, every red-blooded male in Virginia was permitted to slaughter some animal or other, and the size of his victim was proportioned to his social rank.”
>Their homicide rate was sky-high, and people were actively encouraged to respond to slights against their honor with duels (for the rich) and violence (for the poor). They were obsessed with gambling, and “made bets not merely on horses, cards, cockfights, and backgammon, but also on crops, prices, women, and the weather”. Their cuisine focused on gigantic sumptuous feasts of animals killed in horrible ways.

What used to be, lads.

Money doesn’t matter when there’s a bunch of pissed off rednecks at ur door with a bunch of loaded guns. Unless u use that money to buy a machine gun or explosives…oh wait that’s right northern gun laws are fucked.

Your presumption--that the CSA would forever exist in some weird time capsule or societal vacuum unaffected by broader global economic, technological, and social shifts--is flawed. They would change with the world around them.

Also: the CSA didn't really have any great hate-on for Islam. Their librarians saved a Quran as a prized book during the Civil War.

You're likely right. People from progressive excrement holes in the Northeast are particularly fond of being assholes for no reason.

You fuckers didn't make shit. You literally produce no economic output, it is the North which holds you together with its massive economy. The South has vast importance but is not the reason for the formation of the Union.

How do you hold the Union together? The South was only importance before the Civil War since it provided the North with cheap cotton to be manufactured

south alabama here. The "invred" thing is simply a myth. The equivalent of an old fashion meme, before meme's even existed. It's bullshit and i have never known or met anyone who fucks inside the family.
As a matter of fact, incest is looked down on and has been for as long as i can remember. My grandfather even told me stories of how they would persecute and attak incestuous faggots, right along with the niggers and spics. Who ironically were the most inbred groups the south has ever seen.

Are you sure? The Greenville-Spartanburg corridor is doing pretty well. Detroit - not so much.

Texas produces no economic output? Come off it, man.

>You fuckers didn't make shit
That's funny
Because all the auto factories are in the South these days.
Same with textiles
Agriculture
Energy
I could go on, but your poor Yankee brain just couldn't handle it.

Money literally controls everything. I don't care how pissed y'all rednecks get in your pickup since money will always win. Money makes a state much more valuable since it funds the government and the military.

>He wanted to send em back
>Gets shot by dixieshit
And cletus will still call us northerner's the nigger lovers, 1488/10 top kek

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x224, 6K)

It's hard not to produce economic output when your state is the size of Europe and has 30m people. Also Texas considers itself its own region and not part of the south

There were many underlying tensions that led to a boiling point between the two societies, and once we started fighting, it caused a domino effect that resulted in the whites prevailing over the natives. Perhaps we should take this as a lesson that 1 invaders are not to be trusted (duh) and 2 once they come be prepared

>Wanted to send them back
>Had literally zero plan how they would
Yankee lies are always fun.

Yeah making cars for the fucking Germans and receiving chump change. I'm talking about NYC and Cali with all the innovation and investments which is where real money comes from

>complains

I'm just stating a fact, you faggot leaf. Redneck is passed off as some sort of degradation for rural peoples when it's a slur against whites in general.

>t.Upstate Jew Yorker
So are you Shlomo, or Shlomo's houseboy?

Factories which employ retards at minimum wage. NYC and Cali are rich because of the business, investments, and innovation that occurs there

You fought a war on behalf of kike slave-owners, then assassinated the man who was gonna send the niggers back to africa. The south is full of nice people, surrounded by niggers. It's a shame. I'd still much rather be surrounded by passive-aggressive white minnesotans than niggers in the south.

Cherry-picking. The North is, by an large, more economically-developed. Doesn't make the South useless, though.

Your laws are more permissive of it, which does you folks no favours in popular perception. However, the attached map details interest in incest by web searches, and it paints a gloomy picture of states both North and South... Aside from the most Liberal and coastal. Make of that what you will.

Attached: inbreeding interest map of US.png (500x327, 86K)

Ur state can spend all the money it wants, but I doubt that a military which is predominantly southern will open fire upon a southerner rebelling against a northern centered government. At that very point ur money won’t be worth jack

>Alaska
Makes sense, heh.

>never understood why southerners are looked down upon so much in the US

Because thats what the left does, look down on others.

Good, come help me take back virginia.

not reading through all the replies but I think its a Catholic vs Protestant things

You'll always be welcome brother.

Not what the Texans I know tend to say. They consider themselves elite, but still Dixie.

Many of the underlying tensions involved white settlers feeling entitled to sole ownership of soil which the Natives' ancestors had walked and hunted, gathered, or farmed upon for generations, in fairness.

But you're right" invaders shouldn't be trusted. I just suspect you have a much broader and more racially-segregationist definition of "invader" than I do.

Liberia, I guess? But Lincoln also was never going to deport all black people. That's stupid and doesn't at all jive with his actual statements or policies.

Urban whites are rarely called rednecks, in my experience, but okay. Still not sure why anyone should care if it's a slur or not, if your view is that slurs are a-okay. You're coming across like a hypocritical, whiny baby.

>t.Upstate New Yorker
You're so clearly a Russian on VPN that it's not even funny anymore. At least run your cringey shit by Snowden before pumping it out.

I was only born here dickhead, we actually come from Boston. I probably have more American roots than u do seeing as my ancestors were the ones who dumped the Brit bongs’ tea into the Boston harbor. Can u say the same

Come off it. The Right just looks down on different groups.

>Liberia, I guess? But Lincoln also was never going to deport all black people
No because it's retarded.
Deporting all the Niggers would have been too expensive to actually do and the northern shipping merchants wouldn't want to anyways since they made money on southern goods.

The vision for America died with the Civil War. Federal Govt. usurped state's sovereignty.

America is now an empire with many competing nations within it's laughably weak borders.

Attached: 1551639747731.jpg (480x750, 115K)

Down with the eagle and up with the cross!

Actually the natives were some of the first aggressors in many cases, though ur also right about the white settlers expanding. The way I see it, what’s done is done, so we can only learn from what happened so it doesn’t happen again

anything more than one county from the Hudson isn't Upstate btw user

Also, almost all freed blacks were loyal to the Union, and therefore his government. Whatever his views on race--and they seem to have been complicated and conflicted--he was still a politician ruling a tumultuous and nearly-fractured state. Why would he deport a demographic that could reliably produce voters and soldiers loyal to him?