Italians aren't white

If they were, why did they fall under the terms of Jim Crow and segregation laws in the south during the 50s? Italians have razor bumps after they shave which only arabs have. Whites have terrible food while Italians have the best food. Italian women look good into their 50s while white faggot women age like milk. All the evidence points to them not being white. Even spanturds are whiter since spain is mostly consistently celtic from north to south, whereas italy has a huge genetic difference from south to north, and a typical sicilian is up to a third non-white.

I’m 30% Italian and lost as to what to consider myself.

Attached: monica cute.jpg (640x640, 43K)

If Italians aren’t white, then neither are Poles or Hungarians

id creampie an italian

Attached: tumblr_m82vhkxgcu1qg2hjto1_500.jpg (500x379, 43K)

poles and hungarians have white skin.

Italians don't.

Who gives a shit, grow up

5 threads today

MODS BAN THIS FUCKING 8ch moderator already!

Attached: 1539499834774.jpg (1559x1847, 449K)

This.

Objectivley italians have more gene points in common with nords and scands than slavs and semetic peoples

average spaniard is whiter than the average italian

Attached: autosomal map.png (1500x1200, 316K)

Exactly. Spanish and italians are basically on the same level. If you wanna put them a hair ahead of italians thats reasonable

Irish/Greek mutts aren’t white

Attached: DBEED595-941C-4767-89C6-B94F1B193740.jpg (634x827, 117K)

You are not Italian, you are just an ameriongrel, get off this board before you lose whichever little mental health you have left

literally the same d&c thread was created at least 10 times today
Italians are white, mr shill. You are not.

both are white

Attached: 00atvvv66msnacaX9vMXss102anan8235c52.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

> Whites have terrible food while Italians have the best food.
This is irrefutable. /debate

french and some eastern euros have nice food

plus non-europeans (especially nigs) usually have shitty food

niggers have no food

>(especially nigs) usually have shitty food
The chicken and waffles is fucked up

lmao
touché

You are 70% jewish. Stop trying to stir shit up between the European brothers, heeb

>You are 70% jewish.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Europeans are not brothers more than africans or gooks are to each other

Attached: download.jpg (257x196, 14K)

not italian

ya they are and they are superior to your kike ass

you aren’t masculine enough you probably read roosh too

Jews get razor bumps aftershaving too

Go someplace where you and a random group of Euros are surrounded by Africans or gooks and you'll understand that they are.

Now is not the time for infighting

Attached: 3ff7806.jpg (1024x513, 93K)

Same when nigs and gooks tick for each other when surrounded by different groups but once they are alone tear each other apart

Do a DNA ancestry test. Post your findings.

M-MUST... BLEACH

CAN'T... GO.. WITHOUT.. M-MILK

he's 35% wop and larps as fullblown wop anyway
he has been doing it up to 5 times per day for months now
search this image in the archive and se for yourself

*see

Literally who the fuck cares?
the dagos are alright

Well now that you're permanently surrounded by niggers and gooks maybe a new sense of brotherhood will reign in the continent.

I want them out so we can start killing other euros again
also we have more balkantards than niggers and gooks combined ffs

I want to see how much of a nigger he is. That is after all, our origin

Ahem
Mario Girotti

Attached: 9f44583452286555b970a7afc4cc0814.jpg (600x900, 63K)

Italians have a white sensibility and quit obsessing over colour.

Obsessed.

Do you mean Terenzio Collina?

Yes, Terrence Hill

Italians aren’t black, but their superior food does prove they aren’t white.

Attached: disgusting mutt.png (960x960, 196K)

None of these guys are that distant from each other when you zoom out and compare to other races.

Attached: geneticrace.jpg (572x532, 58K)

As if the American laws of the south were the final authority on race.

Please go to school.

generally italians, greeks, arabs & jews all blend together on the same spectrum.

but then of course there are northern italian aryans like tony soprano.

Attached: itagrearmed.jpg (604x453, 40K)

> by the beard of the prophet (pbuh), white people cuisine isn’t so bad

they don´t, not even genetically

Attached: 65g_PCA_2na1-n5_9orr1vb22913100q533_m2277762byi5.png (481x515, 14K)

It seems that there is a correlation between cultures that basically worshipsed beauty at one point and good cusine. Bongs never took that plunge. Sad!

She's Irish.

Why? Have you ever looked at a PCA of European countries' genes?

Most beautiful woman ever

>let me tell you who's white

Attached: 1390273374650.png (238x220, 37K)

Ugh fucking stop with that shit, I lived in the south for years and even there at max 1 out of 15 people was like those abominations you guys always depict in your medias

Topkek standard mystery meat. You're american, there's no other way to put you man. Just accept it already.

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 68K)

Non-larp question

I'm homeschooling my kid(s). Thinking about doing a comparative (red pilling survey of races). What are the main groups w/o getting bogged down into minutia?

Middle eastern/North Africa
Jews
Subsahara Africa
Native Americans (maybe dividing into N/S?)
Anglo/Nords/Germanics
Celts/Irish
Slavs
Mediterranean whites
Street shitters
Han Chinese
Nips
Brown Asians?
Aboriginals

>Subsahara Africa
>Native Americans (maybe dividing into N/S?)
>Anglo/Nords/Germanics

>Africa is just one and there's 257 types of germs

Attached: You.jpg (900x729, 67K)

Am I the receiving toilet, or what? Doesn't that make you the source of poo?

I'm half Danish, half Italian, what am I?

What skin tone does he have in the winter?

A "New Jersey" American

Nice try, Jewish fuck. But Italians are white.

>If they were, why did they fall under the terms of Jim Crow and segregation laws in the south

That's not true. Italians were always considered white in America because they are white. Go tell that to my Italian grandparents who attended all-white schools, drank at white water fountains, and laughed at niggers for getting beat on. They even attended lynchings for criminal niggers while laughing. You don't fool anyone here.

>huge genetic difference from south to north, and a typical sicilian is up to a third non-white

Not true. The difference between the north and south is political, not racial. Both North and Southern Italians are white. You are pushing Jewish propaganda.

Im Italian and you’re full of shit. My skin is pretty milky white.

White. Op is a Jewish loser trying to divide white people.

Also, race is not defined by skin color but rather bone structure, gestation periods, and cephalic index

haha not even close to where I live. Also, I have blonde hair and blue eyes so im not that much a guido.

Fried Chicken and Watermelon. Sage

You're a big fucking faggot.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, the product of two Italian parents, one right off the boat from Southern Italy. You forget who invented fascism in the first place. Who led Rome. Who carved out the world as we see it today.

If I meet you and you try to call me non-white, I'll hang you right then and there.

Attached: julius evola ride.jpg (632x960, 64K)

idk, I once dated an Italian who was darker than a mulatto

Based Evola wave poster

Doesn't matter. Skin color does not determine race. It's about physical features and bone structure. I know East Asians lighter than some Anglos that I know. Does that mean Anglos are not white? No. Go look at the chart posted by . Italians are white.

>physical features
the person I dated had a nose that looked more jewish than white and lots of Italians are like that

>physical features
the person I dated had a nose that looked more jewish than white and lots of Italians are like that

American racial laws were so fucking dumb they made Hitlers racial policies look good.

Ditalianish

I've seen a shit ton of native french with long noses doesn't mean shit.
God it seems everyone here is obsessed with racial classification but than doesn't know shit about it, the nose thing in Europe is almost everytime a dinaric feature which is a native european subrace even tied to cromagnoid hunter gatherers, end of the story

god, I almost had a stroke trying to pronounce that, lol.

Then*

if you say so

I have a big nose and 0 Jewish DNA.

Attached: Schnoz.png (300x465, 119K)

yeah but its not nearly the size of the person I dated

Look at the shadow it's casting on the left, it's like the Alien ships passing over the cities in Independence Day lol.

That's right, I said long noses are almost everytime dinaric in Europe but I forgot also a lot of brits have that feature

Italians a much better than jews, even though they may be similar, their culture is better. They are basically cool Christian jews (that aren't Jewish so it's cool)

lol yeah but still

In all honesty man, if that's the case then she's an exception, I'm quite positive I've never seen a girl with such a long nose in 20 years of my life spent in Italy

In b4 feet poster

M a y b e

im a female and I dated a guy, lol

This

A deygo is just a nigger turned inside out.

In Louisiana they were the cheap replacement for slaves in the new Orleans area. Lol explains alot about our fucked up politics. Good luck getting elected in Jefferson or St. Bernard parishes if your last name doesn't end in a vowel.

I'll buy that for a dollar. Not as bad as Jews by far. Still, if they are in a group (mafia), in political office, or running a body shop beware.

Italians are the happiest most friendly people I've met.

Iberians are infinitely more white than Italians; just facts.

Nigger detected. What a niggerish thread

Oh sorry my bad, In that case I've seen few people with a similar nose, but still quite uncommon

Total bullshit

you're probably right

Some liberal told me that around 50% of whites in the south owned slaves. Is this true? I'm not an expert on American slavery.

Attached: 1551786684017.jpg (3312x3432, 1.01M)

Show feets.

Attached: 499.jpg (891x1280, 259K)